Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gauri ran towards the door and start to knock... She started shouting.. Anybody's there?

Om came towards her and again put his hand on her mouth to stop her from shouting and making him embarrassed in front of everyone..

Gauri bites his hand..

He shouts aaahhhh

G: I told you na never take panga with me

O: what panga?? I am stopping you from shouting unnecessary.. Everyone will wake up..

G(looking confused) : if anyone will not get up then how will we enter the house??

Om looks at her..

G(waving hands in front of him) : what?? Am asking you something??

O: if someone wake up then we will get embarrassed.. They will think wrong about ourselves... That that..

G : what??

O : you are truly dumb head?? It's midnight and we are together..

G(still confused) : yes we are together.. After all we are going to be married day after tomorrow..

O(smacking her head) : oye we are still not married..

G: oh haan.. Then?

O(putting some sense) : if we are caught together they will think we are meeting hiding from everyone..

G(understanding) : then tell me clearly naa.. Now I understand.. You should explain it rather than talking in riddles..

Om goes from there irritating and sat on the bench..

G(innocently) : now what happened to him??

She goes and sit beside him and start to look at him constantly..

Om (irritating) : what happened??

G: nothing

O: why are you looking at me??

G: it's my eyes, my wish..

Om looks away...

They are fighting like a child..

After some time of silence...

G : can I ask you something??

O : yes?

G : have you talked to your family members about that divorce matter??

Om without answering started looking here and there except her..

Gauri understand everything without him answering so she just Sat there and held his hand..

G : see omkara it's not good to hide from your family.. They too have rights to know everything..

Om looks at her..

G: I know you will not do anything that will harm your family.. I understand your situation.. I am with you in your every decision... After all we are going to get married.. Then it's our responsibility to take care of our children and family together..

Om smiles a little impressed by her understanding and nodded to her in assurance

Soon, the night gets deeper and sleep took over them... They drifted to sleep.... Gauri resting her head on his shoulder and Om on her head...

Here they took a little step towards their relationship... All relationships needed understanding first of all and they are taking that step towards their future...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro