Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey friends thanks a lot.. Today I am going to complete half century... It's just be impossible without your love and support... Even my story ranks #120 in fanfictions.. Thanks a lot again for your immense love
... Am just unable to express my emotions.. Thanks thanks and thanks... Love you all dearies..

It's around 5 am in the morning when Om open his eyes feeling cold.. He feels something on his shoulder.. He turns around to see Gauri sleeping on his shoulder wrapping her hands around his arm..

A smile unknowingly crept on his lips.... Suddenly he feels footsteps coming towards them.. He wanted to wake Gauri but seeing her beauty sleep he carry her in his arms and hide beside the wall of main gate of OM and saw that Shivay is going out for meeting and asking driver to drive him to his office..

Shivay is in hurry so he didn't notice Rikara..

Om sighs in relief.. He is feeling like teenagers hiding from their parents and meeting their beloved..

He took her to the back of Oberoi Mansion where Sharma's, Vyas's and Khanna's are staying... That is bridal sides...

He carried her to her room hiding even from servants.. To his good luck Reyaan does not slept with her last night..

He made her sleep on her bed..

After lying her carefully he starts to go but something pulled him back... He turns around to see Gauri holding hand and murmuring something in her sleep...

He kept his ears near her lips to listen what she is whispering.. And gets shocked..

Gauri : Rohan please don't leave me... I need you.. Maa bauji needs you.. Our son needs you.. Please come back.. I love you..

Om feels bad for her.. He took off his hand from her and goes to his room closing the door of her room..

He is heading room silently but someone called him from back..

Person : Om, what are you doing here so early..

O: woh bhabhi.. (yes she is Anika)

A: what?

O : woh bhabhi I goes down to drink water, haan drink water..

A(looks at him suspiciously) : but where is water??

O(making up an excuse) : I drank water and then left the bottle there

A: ohh.. Go have a sleep after all it's your mehendi ceremony today.. You need to look good and fresh..

Om nodded and leaves..

A(to herself) : uff!! So much work is left for arrangement and Shivay has to go today only for meeting.. I have to do it alone..

She sighs and left for arrangement..

Om goes to his room and slept thinking about the last night...

Thank you..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro