Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Om came to gauran and pulled Gauri out of the hug as he is feeling insecure and jealous of his best friend..

Gauri's dream got crashed in a pull.. Reality strikes her that she is hugging her ex-husband in front of her to be husband..

Reality actually broke her down.. Tears starts to flow from her eyes unknowingly..

She looked here and all the peoples present there except her friends are giving her questioning look..

She is feeling miserable of her situation..

Then her eyes fell on Rohan whom she considers as her love yet is only looking at her..

Anger rose inside her but she controls herself not to say the truth and invite another disaster to Omkara's family..

Her eyes fell on Om lastly.. He is just holding her hands and looking at her trying to read her face, her expressions.. Asking her the reason through his eyes... They are sharing emotional eyelocks and the words now don't need to covey anything to them..

On the other side, Om is feeling disgusting about himself to think once about Gauri like this.. He knows she is a pure soul.. After the revealation of her divorce status by her he began to trust her.. He should support her now only.. May be he is also her friend.. And where is it written a friend can't hug another friend.. But her eyes are devouring some other emotions.. Her face when she is looking at everyone.. May be their questioning look hurt her the most.. Now she is looking at me as if reading my expression what am I thinking about her.. Tears are continuously flowing through her eyes.. I can't see her in pain... I want to take her away from all here... Where no one will ever doubt her... She will live in peace.. Me, her and our children.. A smile crept on his lips..

Gauri gave him a questioning look.. He is smiling looking at me.. Has he gone mad?

Om smiles widely as if reading her mind..

He wipes her tears from his thumb still holding her other hand..

Richa, Neha, Soumya, Anika, Shivay and Rudra smiles at their bonding... That without even saying a word they convey each other that how much they trust the other..

Gauri too now smile at him understanding the reason behind his smile.. She get overwhelmed and again tears make their ways through her eyes..

Om nodded in no and wipes her tears immediately.. He hold her face by his both palms and kissed her forehead in front of everyone..

Rudra now really proud of himself that he made the right decision for his brother... Indeed she is the best choice...

Gauri affectionately looks at caring nature of Om and again they share a eyelock.. This time they got lost in each other... Both felt that they got support aka a friend with whom they can share anything in their life partner..

The audience are witnessing them in awe..

All claps at their bonding..

Which brings our RIKARA back to their senses..

O: Gauri do you know Rohan?

Gauri nodded and about to say..

N: actually he is our college friend..

N(in mind) : it isn't a lie but a half truth.. Indeed he is our college Friend....

Om smiles at Gauri and she gave glare to Neha who avoided eye contact with her..

Gauri feels guilty to hide this truth

Gauri (in mind) : after the bachelor party I will tell the whole truth fiasco to Omkara..

She smiles half heartedly at Om which doesn't go unnoticed by him..

Om (in mind) : there must be some problems.. May be Gauri want to say something but can't.. Is it because we are covered by crowd.. I should talk to her in alone.. If I took her with me now everyone will tease me.. I will talk to her after the party..

My goal is 20 votes and 10 comments friends... As soon as my goal will complete I will post next chappy... Thank you friends..

Signing off..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro