Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Heya dearies you all completed my target really fast.. Thanks for so much love and support.. I know you all wants long chappy but am struck with my studies and work.. Even mom is out of station right now so whole pressure is on me.. Hope you all understand me... I promise to give long chappy on Wednesday as mumma gonna come tomorrow then I will be free from one of my responsibility...

Enough of my bla bla.. Let's start the story..

----------------

Ro: yupp actually I and Gauri are very close friend..

Ri: and ya we all lost contact with him since last 3 years

N: that is why may be she get emotional..

Gauri is looking at floor with guilt and tears are flowing from her eyes...

Om look towards her and think pakka there is something more to it and that's why Gauri is hiding from me.. I have to talk to her immediately.. He smiled at Richa, Rohan and Neha half heartedly..

Ro: but Om how do you know her?

O(putting his arms around her bare shoulder) : she is my to be wife..

As Om touched her shoulder current runs through their spines.. They look at each other.. Gauri is looking at him with respect and Om is looking at her try to read her mind..

Rudra's voice bought them in reality..

Ru: Ladies and gentlemen.. It's enough of emotional drama today let's turn on the music and starts the party..

All are busy in dancing with music in the background while our rikara are standing beside each other and looking here and there except each other..

Rudra show this and and an idea popped in his mind..

While dancing is purposely pushed Gauri who is about to fall but her saviour Om catch her on time..

Gauri closed her eyes in fear but realising she is safe she open her eyes and get lost in his eyes.. Same with Om he too get lost in her doe shaped eyes..

Gauri put her one hand on his chest with which she can feel his heartbeat and other on his neck..

And Om holds Gauri's shoulder from his one hand and other on his waist preventing her from falling..

They are in Rk-madhubala pose..

Om's heartbeat start to race fast as he felt her hand on his chest...

Gauri is feeling michmichi as Om held her shoulder..

Both are eventually lost again.. Sathiya plays in the background..

Everyone stopped their dancing and is adoring our beautiful heavenly couple with smile..

All again claps for them and they came out of the trance..

Both straightens themselves and looked at the floor being embarrassed.....

Ru(announcing) : hey friends your attention please... Give a loud applause for our beautiful couple RIKARA as they are going to dance..

Gauri and Om look at Rudra being shocked while rest claps their hand to welcome them.. Rudra gave teasing smile to both with which they turned red shying..

Om and Gauri look at each other... Om with utmost courage forwards his hand asking her for dance.. Om straightly looking towards her which make Gauri shy and nervous... She forwards her hand and kept on his hand.. Om holds her hand tightly.. She lowers her gaze... Whole blushing she turns totally red which complements her dress colour..

Om took her on dance floor where Om is still looking at her fixing his gaze and Gauri feeling his gaze is looking towards floor both controlling their thumping heart...

It's done

blackpearl127

That's it friends ...
Suggest me a song for their dance performances...

My next target is 30 votes and 2
15 comments...

Thanks for your support... Take care...

Signing off...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro