27. Janitor's Closet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It has been more over a week since the birthday party incident- accident happened.

You tried your best to avoid Jungkook at all cost. It wasn't like you could actually avoid him because you had to take the lectures in their class. It was not entirely possible to avoid him but you tried.

On the other side, Jungkook was confused on why you were behaving like that. He understood that it was not that nice of him to do all that to you but now he couldn't do anything. He thought you would forget about it after some days, but that never happened.

He didn't intend to worry if you were ignoring him or not. It certainly shouldn't affect him but he somehow didn't feel good about you not talking to him.

At first he also ignored you and your attempts of ignoring him. But then, he started feeling irritated and didn't like the way you were ignoring only him, not anyone else but only him.

He was at fault this time but now he has had enough of all this and wanted to make everything as it was before. He can say all he want but his heart knew he just craved for the attention. But will he admit that?

Hell, No!!

His patience gave up and he tried talking to you but it all went in vain.

As for example, that one time when you were asking questions in classroom.

He never gets involved in class activities but this time he voluntarily raised his hand, only to get your attention, so you would at least talk to him with an excuse of study. His hopes were crushed when you did glanced at him with surprised face but still ignored him and moved onto Jimin to ask him instead.

He had dropped his hand in disappointment and shook his head.

Or that one time,

The school had ended and everyone was going home happily. Jungkook purposefully waited for you till everyone was already home. Taehyung was there to take you home that day. Jungkook went to him and talked even if he never does something like this and was feeling weird as hell but he endured it.

As soon as you came he smiled a little and even waved like a small kid, gulping down all the embarrassment. To his disappointment, you still didn't talk to him and went straight to the car and sat down on the passenger's seat.

His smile had dropped and taehyung had patted his back to assure him that it will be okay.

Or the third time when he texted you,

It was a fine evening with you sipping onto some green tea and enjoying the cool breeze, but it didn't last long as your phone vibrated indicating a text message.

It was a text from Jungkook saying, "Ms Kim, look... I'm feeling sorry. Forgive me already now."

You checked it only to let out a sigh. You suppressed the urge to ask, does no one taught him how to say please when asking for forgiveness? And for how much long is he going to keep doing this?! You again ignored his text.

Jungkook was now at the edge of his patience level. He just wanted to hear a word from your mouth. No one has ever ignored him so it was obviously not so normal for him. The fact that you didn't even accept his apology made him loose it.

It was a fine morning with bright sunshine and white clouds scattered all over the sky, making weird but pretty shapes here and there. The sky is always a wonder thing, it has so much to offer to your eyes.

You had left your house early and went to school to finish some paper checking.

The day went by in a fuzzy. You wondered why hasn't jungkook done something till now. Who knows, he might again be planning something evil against you?!

You were peacefully sitting on your chair in the staff-room. Not a single soul in sight as it was pretty early for anyone to go school yet.

You heard a sudden clatter out side the staff-room and you jolted, while still on your chair. No one should be here at this time! Who is it? You walked out and glanced around the corridor but there was no one.

Suddenly someone grabbed your forearm from behind and started dragging you somewhere. You were shocked and didn't even have time to look at the person's face before you were already inside the janitor's closet, because you were busy cursing and yelling at the said person.

As you gained your posture back, you looked at the one who dragged you here. Of course, it was Jeon Jungkook!!

"I need some answers Ms Kim." he said as you were trapped in between him and the wall behind you. He was standing with his hands folded and a blank look on his face.

"What the hell, Jungkook?! We could have talked outside, too, you know?!" you said getting irritated by his cocky behavior.

"Oh yeah?! I thought you were ignoring me so passionately? How was I supposed to talk with you, when you didn't even want to listen to me?" he said and raised a brow attractively.

"That's because I really didn't want to talk with you." you stated and he rolled his eyes.

"Listen miss, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I was just playing around that day, and what happened a-after that was merely an accident. That's not my fault and you are ignoring me because of something so small." he said and it almost felt like he was whining at the end. But he covered it by clearing his throat.

"Look, I'm your teacher and it just feels weird. We shouldn't even be talking here in the first place. Let's just get outta here." you said and stomped outside.

He again grabbed your wrist, restraining you from going away.

You looked back at him, feeling so done with his behavior. He let go your wrist and stood there awkwardly for a moment before speaking.

"Okay, fine! Do whatever you want." he sprinted away from you towards God knows where.

He is been behaving so weird lately.

You shrugged it off and went back to do your work.

"It's okay, I'll do it, you need to be with your mother right now, I can understand." you assured her that you'll do her work on behalf of herself.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? I can do it tomorrow if you're busy." Chaeyoung asked, worried.

"You don't worry about me, I just have to go and give the documents to your neighbor, right? I'll be okay. Just go without any worries." you had said before disconnecting the call.

It was currently half past ten at night. You thought of just going to chaeyoung's place and come back quickly so you didn't bother telling taehyung about it.

The streets were eerily calm but you didn't mind. You had stayed in this neighborhood for years now, so it was not scary.

You successfully gave the documents to chaeyoung's neighbor, who turned out to be a kind woman, which was something you were thankful of.

You smiled as the night air swayed your hair back and forth. Night time always gave you comfort, but today it gave you chills as you walked through the silent streets.

"Hey miss, c-can you please help m-me with the directions?" a slurry voice was heard behind you from a bit far away.

You turned your head to find a man in his late thirties. He looked calm but, he reeked of alcohol. Your brain was alerted and you regretted not telling anyone and more, not bringing taehyung along with you.

You stood there without saying anything as the man came forward now just in front of you. You stepped back a little.

"Can you please stay back mister? You reek of rotten rats." you muttered, loud enough for him to listen.

"I'm s-sorry. I just want your help with directions, I forgot the a-address of my house." he said and hiccuped in between his words.

You stepped back but he put his hands on your shoulder, for balance you assumed. But, hey, you were definitely not some kind of arm rest.

You swatted his filthy hand away but he again tried putting his hands on your shoulder. You have had enough of him now.

"I'm telling you to back off, you stinking piece of shit." you screeched and clenched your fist. He wasn't in a state in which his brain worked properly, therefore your threat didn't work.

Suddenly you heard footsteps coming towards you, hastily.

"Let go of her, you fucking bastard or I'll break that fucking arm of yours." a very familiar voice growled. But the normally pretty voice sounded angry as heck right now.

■□■□

I'm back!!!
And.... delighted cuz....
wierdpiece ❤️ thank you for this bestie, you're the best!! (╥﹏╥)

Vote and comment! ♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro