10: Offerings And Deal

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

Hawoon has cleaned the clothes and was wandering around the royal garden as she didn't get any work for now...... She is now in dilemma as she get to know one of the prince didn't like her and the wife of king too..... Also in the top of that, Erunch Kwon also don't like her..... For her, it seems like Erunch Kwon is a important person in Harem....... She already got his bad impression.... Now what should she do???? As she was thinking and wandering around, she reached to the another area which is forbidden for servants to come....... She saw the roses that are blommed in the garden reminding her of Jeju...... She lived in the nature...... Nature is her second best friend.........

As she was in the entrance of the restricted garden as she saw a little boy who is maybe three years old was going inside the rose.... Suddenly she got to remember that roses has thorns and the boy will get hurt..... She ran towards the boy as the boy was about to touch it, just then she grabbed his small hands making him halt ....... The little doe eyes looked at the girl in a annoyed eyes and said," leauve.....my....hand...... I waunt..... rose."

Hawoon looked at the apprearence of the little boy as the boy was wearing a royal attire and that thing definitely says that, he is a young prince..... The only son of king..... She immediately thought of lower her tone and talk to him with a sweet voice.......

Hawoon: My beautiful prince, if you walk there you will get hurt.... Please stay here... I will bring you that roses......

And with that she goes to the bush and plucked some roses as she was plucking thorns has pierced her hands as she shut her eyes in throbbing pain but she knew that little prince is waiting for it..... She plucked the flowers and pulled out all the thorns to make sure none of it stays..... She handed the flowers to prince who smiled sweetly at her and took the flowers..... Seeing him smiling, Hawoon reminded of her little sister who used to smile at her in the same way...... None of them realized that someone is behind them seeing all of it as he looked at the girl who was bought for him...... His son is smiling at a servant which his son never did..... His son doesn't even smile at his mother....... Seokjin realized that this girl has something that attract towards her in any way...... When he saw her first time, she was a fierce and now the side he is seeing is completely opposite..... A innocent and pure girl...... He decided to move towards them ......

Little Prince face lit up in joy suddenly as he said," Appa!!!!"

Hawoon's eyes widened hearing the little prince as she immediately turned around and bowed to the king...... She Lowered her head as hair strands are playing in the air.... Little Prince run to his father, Seokjin and Seokjin took him in his arms.....

Seokjin: Jihoon, I told you always to be with your nanny..... Why are you alone???

Seokjin asked his son sweetly as he looked at hawoon who's head is now lowered.....

Jihoon: Appa, I dount like thaet nanny..... She doesn't lut me coume out.....

He said pouting his sweet pink lips as he looked at his father with a adorable puppy eyes to convince his father...... Seokjin let out a little laugh seeing his son being cute to him....

Seokjin: Then who do you like, my beautiful prince????

Seokjin asked as he thought as he put his index finger in his cheeks trying to think and then he saw Hawoon who is lowering her head down and pointed his index finger at her.....

Jihoon: I waunt her..... She is swueet.....

Hawoon who listened everything widened her eyes hearing the little toddler words..... Just then the nanny come out running as she bowed to the king...... Seokjin strictly looked at the nanny and glare at her as she didn't done her job well.....

Seokjin: Take him to his room.....

He said as she took Jihoon and went away... If she stayed here one more second, she will lose her life for sure.... Well, she is going that anyways.....

Seokjin looked at Hawoon and said," Heads up, concubine...."

Hawoon gulped and slowly looked at king Seokjin who has a unreadable expression on his face......

Seokjin: Servants are not allowed to come to the restricted garden without permission..... Since you are new and obviously don't know the rules... That's why I am sparing you for now..... So, Never Enter Without Permission.....

He said as he turned around and walked away from there leaving Hawoon alone...... Hawoon just looked at king's disappearing figure as she wanted to say but couldn't...........

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

In Seokjin's Room

Jungkook has entered into the chamber and saw Jieun glaring at nowhere.... He was about to move and just then Jieun screammed," GO AWAY!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM YOU!!! I DON'T CONSIDER YOU AS MY LITTLE BROTHER, JUNGKOOK..... JUST GO..... "

Her eyes are red as tear stains are visible in her cheek.....He just looked at her figure and didn't dare to go towards her and went away from the chamber as Ji-Ha saw prince Jungkook coming as she said," I will talk to her... Don't worry..."

And with that she entered into the room and locked the door.....

Ji-Ha just got into Seokjin's chamber and found princess Jieun standing like a stone.... She was about to approach to her but Jieun said something to made her stop in her track......

Jieun: You should fix this before I disclose all of your tactics, Princess Ji-Ha...... He exiled me.....

Ji-Ha gritted her teeth in anger hearing princess from Jieun mouth..... That egoistic princess never accepted her as a queen and always disrespect towards her......

Ji-Ha: I will talk to Seokjin about this...... I will.... He won't let you go.... He is just now angry.....

Ji-Ha said trying to calm her down as she is one Cunning woman she has in her side and moreover, she is useful....... She can't lose a powerful opponent..... Or Queen Mother will vanished her without thinking a twice.....

Jieun: You better do that or I will tell king , how you have climbed into his bed that night and also about the black magic that you do to king...... I have so many secrets in my hands, Jieun.....

She said as a warning for Ji-Ha.... Jieun know where she will gain some benefits and she will only talk in there...... And with that Jieun went out from king's chamber as she saw Jungkook who is standing in the door as she passed through she saw queen Mother and halted her steps.....

Jieun: One day you will pay for all of your sins.....

Queen Mother just looked at her as she can see a burning rage in Jieun eyes that is burn everyone around her.....

Yoongi: Jieun......

Jieun: I don't want to hear anything..... Not from you.....

She said as she went away from there as queen mother immediately rushed to the king's chamber seeing Ji-Ha standing there......

Ji-Ha: King Seokjin has exiled her.... And you know exiled her means she won't get married to anyone and I don't think that will be beneficial for you..... Because you need power.... And it's time to get rid of her permanently.....

She said without looking at Queen Mother as she knew queen Mother will be here to her after all Jieun has gone out...... And queen Mother also understood that what Ji-Ha is offering right now...... A settlement.....

Queen Mother: What do you want????

She said in a serious tone as Ji-Ha turned around and looked at Queen Mother with a firece gaze .....

Ji-Ha: that Jeju concubine out of Seokjin's side .... You can let your other son's play with that concubine but not Seokjin... Because, He. Is. Mine.

Queen Mother has a thought in her mind..... She knew that Hawoon won't stop after all, she was the one who give her this path and for now, she will agree to this deal.... Just for now...

Queen Mother: ok.... I accept it.... You won't find her on Seokjin's way but if she don't listen to me that's not my fault......

And with that queen Mother left the chamber as Ji-Ha smirked and said," if she won't then I will get rid of her just like I did to others..... I will only give heir to king.... No one can do that.... No one...."

But only if she know that king and her son both took a interest on her...... Her Throne is already shaking.......

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Sea port, Seoul

The ship just landed into the port as a loads of mens are coming out one by one as their hands and legs are in chains..... Some of them are the soldiers of Jeju, some of them are teenage boys who got caught by Seoul Royal soldiers in the war..... They are now going to be trained for the soldiers of Seoul and live in here till they die......

A boy who is just looking at the ground as the mens are walking slowly..... They didn't eat for days... They are weak...... He just couldn't bare this anymore as his eyes started to get hazy and in a second, he fall down in the ground halting others to move......

One of the soldiers saw the commotion and go there to see a boy falled down unconscious..... The soldiers kicked his stomach countless times as he thought he is pretending..... Time passing by, his kicks started to get brutal until one of the minister came and stop this torture......

He saw the boy's condition and glared at the soldiers.... He told one of the soldiers to untie his chains and took her to physician to treat him.... the soldier who beaten that boy is now shivering in fear as one of the most influential minister has stepped into this.......

Soldier: Minister Choi......

He said shivering as his words are sluttrered.....

Minister Choi: You are exiled from the military...... If you can't treat a normal boy like a human, you have no place in this kingdom..... Make sure he gets Away from the Seoul.....

He said and went away as everyone respect him so much as all of the people who is in the sea port, bowed to him... He is one of those precious gems who is dedicated for Seoul.....

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Queen Mother chamber

Ji-sung give Queen Mother her tea as Queen Mother is thinking about the whole situation happened..... Ji-sung want to say something as she finally mustered her courage and said," Queen Mother, Prince Taehyung let go of his favorite concubines...."

Hearing that, Queen Mother eyes widened and looked at Ji-sung.....

Queen Mother: what!!!!!

She looked at Ji-sung for further explanation.....

Ji-sung: I guess, prince Taehyung has fall out of his favorite concubines and let them go..... He isn't accepting any concubine....

Queen Mother thought for a while as his son's fall out his interest from their favorite concubine.... And it's not any good.... She needs heirs.... Now, she has only one heir..... She looked at Ji-sung and said," Call Hawoon and tonight arrange a fest in namjoon and Taehyung chamber..... "

Ji-sung frown her eyes in confusion....

Ji-sung: why prince namjoon???

Queen Mother looked at the window and said," because Taehyung will reject if he get to know I have fix this fest ... Tell him Namjoon fix it for him and he never refuse his brother's words."

TO BE CONTINUED

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

HI!!!🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️🖐️ HOW ARE YOU ALL?? AFTER A LONG TIME I AM UPDATING THIS... FROM NOW ON, I WILL FREQUENTLY UPDATE THIS BOOK!!!! SO, PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BOOK..... JUST LIKE YOU HAVE SUPPORT "OUR DARK OBSESSION AND DEVILS DARK OBSESSION "

AND A NEW CHARACTER IS COMING?? I HAVE GIVE HINT??? FIND OUT YOURSELF!!!😉😉😉😉

AND TAEHYUNG AND HAWOON MEETING SOON!!!😊😊😊😊😊

THIS WEEK I WILL UPDATE ONLY THIS BOOK!!!!!!!

AND READ THESE TWO BOOKS.....

HEARTBEAT// TAEHYUNG FANFICTION//

K.N.J //KIM NAMJOON PARALLEL UNIVERSE FANFICTION//

PLEASE 🙏 SHOW SUPPORT AND LOVE THIS BOOK!!!!

SEE YOU SOON 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️

SARANGHAE ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro