19: Good News Or Bad News

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏯️⏹️⏮️

King's royal chamber

Author pov

Every morning came with a new hope.... Just like the two people who is sleeping peacefully hugging each other...... Bodies are collided and covered with thick blanket...... Bite marks are plastered on her neck to chest as king's neck isn't anything familiar than that...... She slowly opened her eyes as the morning rays are hitting on her eyes making her feel uncomfortable..... After fully waked up from her sleep, her eyes went to the person who is beside her.... The king..... Sleeping peacefully together...... They have slept together..... But it's not love.... It's just formality.... To bear a heir...... She slowly get up and wrapped the blanket around her body and decided to get out of the chamber.....

She didn't look back as there's nothing else to look back...... It's someone's wish that he fulfilled ...... And Queen Mother ordered that she completed...... She don't know if she will get pregnant or not... But she didn't feel loved or affectionate by the person who she made love...... It's just a duty.... A forced duty......

She went inside the bathhouse and let the blanket in the floor as she went into the water...... She started to rub her hands and body trying to get rid of the marks that king placed on her body...... She started to rub it too harshly that it started to red..... Unknowingly tears started to fall down from her eyes as her heart is bleeding...... She feels so empty..... She feel disgusted by his touch and disgusted by not disapproving to it when Queen Mother said it......If she didn't approve to do it, she would be killed..... Because for them, she is just a average slave girl.... She isn't important to them... Any girls in the harem isn't important to them.....

" Hawoon..", Na-yeon called her as she came to bath but only found Hawoon rubbing her body like a mad girl...... Hawoon snapped out of her thoughts hearing her name as she looked and found Na-yeon who is looking at her with worried in her eyes......

Na-yeon looked at her face as she can tell that she is crying..... Na-yeon get closer to her and asked," what happened??? Are you fine???"

Hearing a simple comforting words from someone who she just got to know few days ago makes her heart feel more painful..... Somebody asked her if she is okay or not..... Somebody other than her parents and her siblings..... Someone who has no relation with her..... Hawoon didn't say anything suddenly hugged her and started to cry with her hearts out ...... Na-yeon got startled by her sudden action as she patted her head and back trying to calm her down...... No words can explain the situation as the tears of her is telling the painful thoughts of her that she wanted to tell everyone around her...... Tears of sorrow with unbinding pain.....

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Yoongi pov

Since they have recruited normal boys from Jeju and wanted to take into their military Army and made them their soldiers, the whole duty has came to the military Incharge who is me..... Yesterday, we selected so many boys who was captured by them.... He is tired and want to sleep... But he don't have time for this..... Because Minister Choi has made a appointment to meet him as he wants to introduce someone.......

Just then someone knocked at his door as yoongi give permission to come and the door opened reavealing Sei wei with a tray of foods on her hands.... She slowly goes to the table and put it on it and take a cup of coffee and went to prince Yoongi to give it to him......

Sei wei: my prince, your coffee.....

She extended her hands while her eyes are on the floor.... Yoongi took it and have a sip of his coffee as the maids come into the room to help him to get ready...... As he is getting ready , Sei wei stand there in a corner until he finishes his coffee and give her the permission to leave..... Yoongi gesture her to come as she moved towards him and took the cup as he gesture him to go.... Sei wei bowed respectfully and went out of the his chamber as Erunch Kwon came yoongi's room and bowed to him....

E. Kwon: My prince..... I have came with a news that was told to delivered by his majesty..

He said with a slow voice as his eyes are on the floor.... Prince Yoongi is one of the most cold and quiet person but his anger is something that no one wants to surface...... His one glare can make the whole Seoul Kingdom on fire...... And because of his cold personality, Harem's girls dies on him.....

Yoongi: tell quickly... I don't have time.....

He said as he gesture the maids to get out of the room as they bowed and get out of the room leaving two of them alone.....

E. Kwon: Prince Jimin and his mother will be going back to Busan and Princess Jieun also go with them ..... The preparation for farewell has started as they will go from here in the evening..... King has requested everyone presence in the time of farewell......

Hearing that Yoongi sighed and indicates to Erunch Kwon to leave him alone...... He can't stop Jieun to going out of Seoul...... Jungkook would be devastated hearing this......

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Ji-Ha pov

The room of the king's chamber opened reavealing queen Ji-Ha as she wanted to meet her king before he heads to the royal court..... She was busy with harem's households that's why she didn't have the time to meet Seokjin yesterday...... That's why she came early in the morning to greet him..... She didn't found king in his chamber as she thought she must be getting ready for the royal court in the another chamber..... She smiled and went there only to find Seokjin I'd getting ready with the help of the maids..... Sometimes, she gets jealous of those maids who get to see king's body which is hers.....

She started to walk towards him as the maid bowed to her immediately seeing her and started to do their work again......

Seokjin: why are you here???

Seokjin asked as he really don't have any intention of meeting her.......

Ji-Ha: my king, don't I have the right to see my husband in the morning?? I am missing you a lot, Seokjin......

Seokjin rolled his eyes hearing those words from her..... Obviously, she is trying to get his attention just like always..... Ji-Ha gesture everyone to get out of the room as Seokjin looked at her with a frown.....

Ji-Ha: let me help you to prepare for the royal court, your majesty.....

And with that she took the court and helped him to wear it..... She goes towards him and help him to fix his collar as she was doing it with a smile on her face.... Suddenly, her smile fades seeing a reddish purple marks on Seokjin's neck....... She gulped as her hands started to trembling and eyes are glaring at the marks ...... Seokjin seems to notice her glares as he moved her hands from his collar and fixed it ......

He was about to leave the room but Seokjin said looking at Ji-Ha," You are a queen, Ji-Ha.... Try to be like that..... Don't cross the line...."

And with that Seokjin left the room leaving Ji-Ha alone...... Tears rolled down from her eyes as her jaw is clenching thinking about the possible situation must have happened under her nose.... Someone has slept with Jin...... Someone slept with her king and that's not her.... The thoughts of it makes her feel disgusted..... She exit the room while breathing heavily as she took fast steps and went inside the harem as everyone in the harem bow to her but she don't have the time to see it as her mind is on turmoil..... She goes to the second floor and opened the door of Seokjin's concubines room with a thud that makes the concubines in the room jumped into fear..... They looked at Ji-Ha who's eyes are red in anger..... Her teeth is clenching as she looked at the concubines of Seokjin with her red eyes......

Ji-Ha: Who. Slept. With. His. Majesty. In. The. Last. Night ????

She emphasize each words with her deep voice making everyone shiver in the room..... One of them from the concubine said," No one has gone to his majesty room last night...."

Hearing that Ji-Ha scowled..... She look around and saw one of her opponent who is Seokjin's favorite, Mi-Joo sitting in the sofa and eating grapes not caring about the commotion is happening in the room..... Ji-Ha goes towards her in anger in her eyes and made Mi-Joo stand up by holding a fistful of her hair...... Mi-Joo screamed in pain as she is trying to get herself away from Ji-Ha.....

" Yah!!!! Leave me!!! What are you doing!!!!!", Mi-Joo shouted as Ji-Ha slapped her so hard that she fall down in the floor.....

Ji-Ha: You!!! You slept with Seokjin!!!! Huh!!!! How dare you!!!! HOW DARE YOU TO SLEEP WITH HIM!!!! HE IS MINE!!!! I AM HIS QUEEN AND ONLY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SLEEP WITH HIM!!!! NO ONE ELSE!!! ONLY I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR HIM HIS CHILDREN!!!! YOU LOWLIFE WENCH!!! TRYING TO COVET HIM!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!

And with that Ji-Ha started to choke Mi-Joo as she is struggling to get Ji-Ha out of her.... Seeing that, others immediately called the servants and Ji-sung as with the help of the servants they have hold Ji-Ha and make Mi-Joo out of her.....

Ji-Ha couldn't handle this as she suddenly fainted..... Ji-sung eyes widened seeing that as she immediately told the servants to take her to the room and called physicians to check on Ji-Ha and Mi-Joo......

Ji-sung asked other concubine what happened as they told her everything.... Hearing that Ji-sung sighed as she thought if she get to know who has slept with king, she will go on turmoil..... She needed to protect Hawoon at any cost or queen Mother will go on berserk.....

Time skip

Ji-Ha is sleeping in her chamber as the physicians are checking on her .... Ji-sung is also present...... Ji-Ha main servant and her right hand who handles everything around her, Eun bi is looking at her with worried in her eyes.....

Ji-Ha opened her eyes slowly as Eun bi came immediately with a glass of water in her hand and help her to sit properly.....

Physician stand up after checking on her and bowed down with a great respect making everyone confused......

Physician: congratulations, my Queen.... You are pregnant.... Another heir is coming into royal family.....

Hearing that everyone in the room got shocked and especially Ji-sung as it wasn't supposed to happen..... Ji-Ha blinked few times finally sinking the new information..... Suddenly she started to laugh as Eun bi is crying as how much Ji-Ha was eager to have another child with Seokjin..... Her wish is fulfilled......

Ji-Ha: I am going to be Mother again?!

Physician nodded as Ji-Ha is now the happiest person right now.... She can't wait for to tell this news to Seokjin.......

TBC

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

HI!!!! GUYS!!! I HOPE YOU ARE FINE!!!!

Setting up the story as real story of Queen Kim's Tale is going to begin..... The story is getting out of it's primary phase and going to main part of it.... Which will start from chapter 20..... I hope you will love it..... The suspense and many things are coming that will make you question this whole book.....

LOVE YOU GUYS😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

SARANGHAE ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro