36: Planning And Plotting

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏮️⏹️⏯️

In Jungkook's chamber

Jungkook pov

I am standing in front of the mirror as in the mirror reflection I saw the concubine with whom I have spent night is going out of my room covering herself in a thin sheet of blanket as again I thought of her...... I literally left so many bruised on that poor concubine because of Hawoon......That little slave didn't get out of my mind ....... Obviously, she is one piece of attraction that anyone would go crazy...... My eyes slowly went to that stab mark that Hawoon give me on that night of rejection...... The stab wound recovered and left a scar on my body......

I look at the side table where my knife is.... The very knife which she stabbed me.....

The only evidence of that night but that also have with me..... That night I cleared up everything with the help of my right hand man, Jan Won........... He knows everything and also know about my obsession towards Hawoon.... And he also know what will happen to me if anyone knows about it..... So, the best thing he did as destroying every single thing that will connect with me..... He wiped off the bloods from that lake bridge and did everything to make sure nothing was found against me...... Even if she survives or tries to blame me, it's nearly impossible now......

The knock was heard on my door as I give permission to come in as in the mirror reflection I saw my loyal right hand man, Jan Won...... He bowed to me politely and said," My prince, Lady Hawoon is awake....."

I smirked hearing that..... So, she really survived..... Great!! Great for me because I would really be disappointed if she died and I couldn't have a taste of her.......I gesture him to leave me alone as he bowed back and went away from there leaving me alone as after sometime, the servants came in my chamber and started to do preparations for my bath......

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Taehyung's chamber

Hawoon's Pov

Hawoon is looking at her daughter who is sleeping peacefully in her lap.... She slowly kissed her forehead as she misses her daughter so much...... She is in Taehyung's chamber as the bandage on her head was changed after she was awake...... Taehyung has immediately called physician to look at her as she checked on her said since I am awake now it's fine..... I just need to eat properly to get well on my feet...... Harin has came to meet me after she learned I am awake..... She cried as soon as she saw me as she hugged me tightly and only said one thing don't do that again or she won't forgive herself..... And I finally found another person in my family.... My aunt Eun...... I was surprised to see her in front of me.... It still looked surreal to me..... Until I hold her hand and feel the warmth....... I cried as I asked forgiveness for what happened to mother.... She comforted me saying it's not your fault.... It's just fate.....

I heard the sound of door opening as I look at the door and found Taehyung who just entered into the room..... We really didn't talk that much after I awake from my sleep.......I just asked him to get Taeyeong to me and he did that....... I am caressing my daughter's head as I saw Taehyung sitting beside me...... I don't know what to do..... As much I want to hate him for ruining our life, I can't.... My heart doesn't allow...... Unknowingly, tears fall down from my eyes seeing him as I again remember that night from where everything started to fall down....... Taehyung's hands slowly touched my cheek as he wiped off my tears as he is looking into my eyes deeply like he wants to say so many things to me........

Taehyung: I am sorry.... I am sorry for everything..... I asked for your forgiveness for what I have done.... Forgive me, Hawoon.... But don't leave me... Please don't leave me... I will die if you leave me .......

He said as he slowly touched my hands looking at my eyes trying to find my thoughts as I slowly pulled out my hands from him and said," I wish your forgiveness would have made any difference..... But the damage is already done..... I don't know how to move on after this, Taehyung..... As much as I want to hate you for every misery of my life and my family's life, I can't.... I really can't..... Bev... Because I love you so much that I even want to be with you after all of this...... "

Taehyung looked a little hurt because of pushing him away from me as I don't feel now that comfortable around him..... After finding truth, my views for him changed and my trust has also crumbled a little bit.... And it will take time to fix this.... But I don't know how long.......

Taehyung: I will seek for forgiveness until you forgive me, my queen.....

I didn't say anything as I really don't have any words to say..... As a quite moment of silence, Taehyung suddenly asked something that made my whole body shivers with fear......

Taehyung: Hawoon, who attacked you ????

My body started to shake thinking about that night that I don't want to remember...... My grip on Taeyeong hands started to tighten making her wake up from the sleep and crying in pain...... I get out of my thoughts as Taeyeong is crying in pain because of me...... My lips started to quivering in fear as I unintentionally hurted my daughter......

I started to soothe her as her crying isn't stopping as my tears won't stop falling..... What I have done??? I have hurted my daughter because of him...... Taehyung has noticed her unusual behavior as he felt something very big has happened to her that is triggering her minds...... Taehyung went towards her and hugged her tightly making Hawoon off-guard by his sudden action......

Taehyung: I am here.... I am sorry not able to save you.... I am sorry.....

Suddenly Hawoon feels her heart is slowly getting calm as her panic started to go away..... Taehyung's touch makes her calm..... She doesn't feel disgusted by his touch....... she slowly let her head rest on taehyung shoulder as she think about how to cope up with this situation.... She needs to tell taehyung it's Jungkook who did this.....

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Jimin's chamber

Author pov

Nari has returned into the chamber after meeting Hawoon and talking with Harin about some matters as soon as she entered, she greeted with Jimin who is sitting in the sofa looking at her with his deep intense eyes.....

Nari immediately lowered her head and bowed to him...... She knew they have came for the spring festival but after the incident happened and she found her family in here, Nari decided to stay here as Jimin has gone to Busan for a while but she didn't know he will come back today......

" Come here ...", Jimin ordered as hearing that she immediately went towards him and kneeled down on her knees looking down on the floor not meeting his gaze.... She knows how much Jimin hated it......Jimin doesn't like when someone look into him without his permission.....

Jimin: I heard Hawoon is awake...... I bet she will be fine since taehyung is here to take care of her..... So, we are going back this evening......

Jimin declared his decision as this time she couldn't hold herself to look at Jimin......

" My prince... S... she has just woken up..... I just want to make sure she is fine.....", Nari said as she doesn't want to go to Busan......Jimin looked at Nari's restless face as Jimin hold her chin using his hand as he moved her face closer to him almost touching each other lips as he said," But I don't like my favorite concubine to stay away from me...... I want you with me.... Either you like it or not You. Are. Coming. With. Me."

And saying that he kissed her as Jimin didn't let her speak anything after that..... Jimin has a dominating nature as he will do what he will say.... And no one should object his words ....

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

Seokjin is returning from his Royal court as behind him, Erunch Kwon and other few erunches and some servants and guards are coming as Seokjin halted his steps and looks behind to see Erunch Kwon....

Seokjin: Prepare my fest room...., Erunch Kwon.....

And with that he turned around and went away from there as other also left expect Erunch Kwon who is surprised by hearing that after One year and half..... After Queen Ji-Ha incident, King Seokjin has stopped taking concubine to his fest room..... The news should be delivered to Queen Mother because she is in Harem in charge and she will decide who will go to king's room.....

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Queen dowager room

Queen dowager is looking at seven girls who she has told to handmaiden Kein to choose from the palace of Tears...... They are secretly bought in here by Queen dowager order as Erunch Bae has helped her in it ....... In this one year, she has understood so many things...... She knows, Sei wei manages Yoongi's harem as without her preference and her permission, No girls can go to Yoongi.... Same with Taehyung.... In Taehyung's matter, Hawoon doesn't let anyone to come near Taehyung and Taehyung doesn't want anyone beside him other than Hawoon.... But dynasty needs to expand..... And right now, it's getting nowhere..... Hoseok sleeps with few but only the girls of Harin side ....... Even though, harem's responsibility has slipped from her hands but she knows how to get into Harem.... She was once also a Queen, Queen Mother...... She is more experienced than anyone in here......

Queen dowager stand up and look at those girls as she went to the first one and asked," where are you from???"

" Venice, your highness...", The first one said as she thought for a while and said," Send her to Namjoon's harem....."

And with that she sit down again as Erunch Bae came forward and started to give formal introduction of each of them......

" First one is from Venice..... The second and third one is from kuhan.... Fourth one is from china , fifth and sixth one is from Russian and seventh one is from Jeju.....", Erunch Bae said as queen dowager instructed who will go to whom Harem.... As she has chosen Jeju one to Taehyung's harem as Hawoon is also from Jeju itself...... And for hoseok Russian one and for Jimin China.... And respective has gone to the respective one.......

Queen dowager: You seven are going to be loyal to me and your only aim would be give this dynasty heirs..... And be my ears..... I hope I can make you all understand that......

She said as she caressed her favorite cat in her arms..... She is not going to lose that easily...... The girls kneeled down and bow to her Accepting her words......

TBC

VOTE AND COMMENT

GUYS!!!! I AM BACK!!!! UPDATES WOULD BE REGULAR !!!!! I WILL UPDATE REGULAR TILL APRIL!!!! HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!!!! AND MAKE SURE TO COMMENT A LOT AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS!!! I LOVE TO READ THAT!!! PLEASE !!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro