37: Things Started To Go Wrong

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Author pov

It's night already as everyone is sleeping peacefully ........ In Taehyung's room, Hawoon, Taeyeong and Taehyung are sleeping together as after a very long time, taehyung was able to sleep peacefully with his entire family...... Taehyung feel peace in his heart after all of those suffering they're still together..... And he is determined to have this thing goes to the same way......

But unknown to them, Darkness is still luring around their life....... The door of the taehyung room opened without any sounds as the guards who are guarding the room of Taehyung is in deep sleep....... The person slowly entered into the room and went towards Taehyung's bed where three of them sleeping peacefully not knowing the danger is right front of them...... That person slowly went to Taehyung side and pulled out small bottle , opened it and put it around taehyung nose....... That person lips curved into a malicious smile as he saw that Taehyung has fall into deep sleep under this medicine that made people unconscious...... He has done the same thing to those guards as any of them won't be waking soon......

After this, His eyes went towards Hawoon who is sleeping as one hand is on Taeyeong body...... He slowly went towards her and hovered over her body...... He can now clearly looking at her beautiful features that never left from his mind since the first day he saw her as a slave in this palace.....

Beautiful shining silver hair and glass like skin but in sleep that holds complete innocence...... Such innocence should be tainted by Devil..... And he won't mind to be the devil for this beautiful falling angel...... His hands slowly went to Hawoon cheek caressing it as Hawoon eyes frowned in sleep as she felt like someone is touching her cheek as she opened her eyes and her eyes widened seeing the person in front of her hovering over her looking at her with a smirk.......

She was about to scream but he hold her mouth tightly and trapped her with his knees putting them on her hands not letting her move...... Her frightening eyes are looking at those cruel malicious eyes......... He pulled out his knife and placed it on Taeyeong throat making Hawoon cry in silence.... Hot tears pour down from her eyes........ Her eyes are begging not to do any harm to her daughter.......

" If you scream , I will slit her throat..... So, obey me.....How does it feel to be alive, my bunny????", He said as he slowly pulled out his hands from her mouth and caressed her beautiful hair as Hawoon is shivering in fear by his touch........

Her mind was blank as she couldn't form words as seeing that he pressed the knife on Taeyeong throat making her yelp..... In her quivering lips, she managed to say," P...p....pri... prince.... J...ju... Jungkook..... Pl... please.... don't....do... anything......to ..... Her....."

Jungkook smiled hearing her honey like voice that is now having hard time to talk as he is still not satisfied with her answer as he asked," You still didn't answer my question, Hawoon...."

As this time, he removed the knife from Taeyeong and put it on hawoon's cheek as it slowly trailed to her throat......

Hawoon: Please st....stop this ..... I... Am .. begging....to ..you.....

Jungkook licked his lips as he went closer to her face and said," Hawoon, no one can help you.... Taehyung is in deep sleep because of the herbs and so does everyone outside the door..... It's only you and me..... And you know I want something from you..... And you know what that is....."

He said as Hawoon is shivering in fear thinking what he wants to do to her....... She knows what he wants...... Jungkook smiled seeing her reaction as she knows what he wants from her......

Jungkook: I Want You, Hawoon..... You Will Be Mine... I Will Make You Mine and there would be no one between us.... Not Taehyung or his daughter..... I will kill everyone who will come between us......

He said as he kissed her forehead making her whole body trembling under his touch...... He looked at her miserable state as he licked her tears from her cheek making her eyes closed in disgust.......

Jungkook: And for their sake you have to stay Quiet...... Or you know what will happen to Taehyung and your beautiful daughter......

He said as he moved his knife to Taeyeong face as he is caressing that knife edge on Taeyeong cheek making Hawoon whimper in fear.......

" I will cut her into pieces and throw her into sea.... With no remorse.... So, No talking about that night.... Ok, my bunny??", Jungkook said as Hawoon nodded her head in fear as jungkook put his knife on hawoon's lips and then pecked her lips and went away from there threatening Hawoon........

When she heard the door closed, she immediately get up from the bed even though it's hurting her body but she immediately pulled Taeyeong and cried her heart out..... She won't say a word..... She won't say anything...... For Taehyung and her daughter she will do what Jungkook will say..... For her, her daughter and Taehyung is most important person...... Nothing matters to her.... Nothing.......

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Harem

It's early morning as the harem's girls are doing their work washing the whole harem properly as the Erunch Kwon is monitoring everything......

" Girl's do the work properly or you won't get any food!!!!", Erunch Kwon roared like lion as he saw Queen Ji-Ha was appearing into the Harem as he bowed to her and said," Good morning. I hope you have a nice sleep,Your highness......"

Ji-Ha didn't say anything as she looked at the harem which didn't change a bit in this years.... Well you can't blame..... This place never loses it's shine......

Ji-Ha: Erunch Kwon, The other concubines of king is still in that same room where they used to stay???

She asked as she decided to pay a visit to those who was Seokjin's concubine ...... She wonders if anyone has got pregnant or have children of Seokjin or not......

Erunch Kwon: Your highness, The room has stayed same but there's no concubine.... The old concubines of majesty was sent to Palace of Pearls......

Hearing that, Ji-Ha looked at Erunch Kwon with surprise...... That was unexpected......

" So, there's no one...", She said as inside she is happy with a thought that she can get into Seokjin's heart again but it all shattered when Erunch Kwon said," Not until yesterday.... Majesty has summoned a girl in the fest room.... He has spend night with her and the girl still didn't return....."

Hearing that, Ji-Ha bite her tongue inside her mouth in annoyance as she looked sternly at Erunch Kwon and said," After that girl come back, Sent her to my chamber....."

She said as she turned around and went away from there even though she is not queen anymore but she is a mother of king's child and in that power, she can still order around the palace like a queen... And the crown she wear to show the people even if she is not queen but she is a worth of so many things other than that.....

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Yoongi's chamber

Yoongi and Sei wei both are having breakfast together as in this one month, so many things changed..... Yoongi has got punishment from king about Hawoon's matter as king has got to know about the mass killing of normal citizens of Jeju island conducted by his brother..... Seokjin was extremely disappointed by yoongi's behavior......

As Taehyung has suspected in hawoon's incident, he has something to do with it.... But which yoongi didn't... So, he was determined to find the culprit even though he doesn't like it a bit...... But because of her, his reputation is at stake.......

As the maids took away the plates and Sei wei get up but suddenly she screamed loudly making Yoongi snap out of his thoughts and he saw Sei wei is screaming holding her belly.....

He immediately went towards her and asked," what happened???"

Sei wei is breathing heavily as she managed to say," my...my water broke...."

Yoongi immediately yelled," Call the Midwife Now!!!!!!"

Another heir is coming to bestow this dynasty and with that another new era will open.....

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Busan

Nari pov

We arrived at the Busan palace in the morning as Prince Jimin has gone to his work and I was told that prince Jimin's mother wants to meet me.... So, I decided to went to her palace...

I went inside as I saw Erunch is standing in front of her door as soon as he saw me, he went towards me and said," She is waiting you.... "

The door opened as I went inside and found his mother sitting as the maids are messaging her feet and shoulder.... I bowed to her as she gesture all of her maids to get out of the room leaving us alone.....

She looked at me for a moment and said," I heard you are prince Taehyung concubine, Hawoon's aunt.. well, fate really plays well..... Three princes are head over heels for a two sisters and their aunt....... My son is kinda impressed with you......So, when will I have to get see my heir????"

I bent down on my knees and bowed to her letting my head touch the ground and said," If God gives me blessing, I will bear a healthy prince to this dynasty, your highness...."

Jimin's mother kinda amused hearing her choice of words.... Indeed, this girl over here is intelligent and smart..... She knows what to say and how to impress someone just by her words and gestures.......

" Come here....", Jimin's mother said as Nari immediately get up and went towards her as she looked at this beautiful matured girl who is obviously older than her son..... But age never matters when you became a concubine of a prince......

" My son is someone who doesn't fall by any sugarcoated words...... So, try to be more consistent and convenient with him......He is short-tempered and easily gets angry...... So, calming him down is your responsibility..... And I think I can trust you on this.... As, I have seen your nieces are quite good with taming lions of this dynasty..... I wish much better from you.....", Jimin's mother straightforward said what she wants..... As she is sick and obviously didn't have much time left..... She needs to leave a inheritance of her who will take care of his son and be with his side always and forever......

Queen Mother has already got one of her inheritance who will go on her path, Hawoon for Taehyung and Queen dowager has set Harin for hoseok.... And now, she is leaving Nari as her inheritance who will lead this dynasty..... She, Queen Mother and Queen dowager has set their own dynasty that will be called dynasty of Kim Women.... Their names will be written in golden words in the history and they need to leave perfect inheritance for their upcoming generations.....

Nari took Jimin's mother hand and put it on her head and said," I would be honored to be prince Jimin's shadow for the rest of my life....."

Nari also know how this royal family works.... Even though they lived in mountains for years but once they used to live in land where royal family used to rule..... And their mother used to be cook...... Obviously, she has better experience than her nieces...... And obviously more cunning and manipulative than theirs.....

TBC

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

HI!!!! I AM BACK WITH NEW CHAPTER 😊😊!!! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS!!!!! I AM CONTINUOUSLY WRITING MY OTHER BOOKS SO THAT'S WHY I AM LITTLE LATE IN UPDATING!!!!

BY THE WAY, SOMETHING NEW WILL BE DROPPING SOON!!! MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

JIMIN'S LIKE CRAZY INKIAGO PERFORMANCE IN BED IS INSANE!!! I LOST MY MIND AFTER THAT!!! BUT NO ONE CAN BEAT THAT JIMMY FALLON PERFORMANCE!!! I AM HILARIOUSLY BIAS WRECKED BY JIMIN AND THAT'S WHY YOONGI'S AGUST D ALBUM COMING TO PUT ME BACK WITH YOONGI AGAIN!!!! I WILL TORN APART BETWEEN THEM....

THEY BOTH JOINED HANDS TO WREK ME!!??😭😭

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro