39: My Elastic Heart!!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( Listen to Elastic heart while reading this!!!!)

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Hawoon pov

My name is Katherina .... I am the first born of my parents.... My father's most cherish one, my mother's most loving one......I became the happiness of their and also became their reason to live a better Life....... I lived my life under the beautiful blue sky, Green fields where the crops would grow, deep forest where dangerous animals stayed and the dazzling waterfall where the fishes will roam around....... My life was simple, me, my parents , my siblings and my aunt... And I wanted to live a simple life not caring about anything.... Just with my family.......

But I don't know that my beautiful blue sky will turn into black....

I didn't know that green fields will be barren, I didn't know that deep forest will die on its own.......

I didn't know that dazzling waterfall will not shower their water.....

I didn't know that I will be separated from my family.....

I didn't know that I will be far away from me, confined into four walls......

I didn't know that I will be trapped and the shackles will be attached on my neck......

I didn't know that my freedom will be snatched away.....

I didn't know that I will became someone, who even I won't be able to recognize.....

I didn't know that that dark clouds will take my innocence from me......

I didn't know that I will be someone's love.... Or maybe more than that.... I will someone's obsession.......

I didn't know that I will be someone's great desire....

I didn't know that I will be someone's lust....

I didn't know that my beauty will be my curse..... I didn't know that I will be someone's dark and most possessed Obsession......

I always used to ask my mother that how could you leave everything behind just for love??? Hearing my question, she will smile at me and said," When you love someone, it's doesn't matter.... What you are leaving behind.... All you know is, wherever you will be with your loved one you will be happy....."

I finally understood that answer of my mother...... Taehyung and Taeyeong..... My family.... Now they are my family.... And when you have your loved ones beside you, it really doesn't matter where you are and who you are.....

Everything is spinning around as she is slowly opened her eyes..... Her eyelids are feeling heavy as her whole body feels heavy..... Her eyes are fluttering as everything feels so weird...... She blinked few times as her eyes are hurting because of the light in the room....... Finally, she looked at her surrounding and found herself in a room, beside her A man is sleeping peacefully....... After sometime, she was able to recognize where she is and with whom she is....... Hawoon looked around trying to find her daughter who was supposed to be with her..... But she is nowhere...... She started to feel panic as the memories are coming back to her mind as everything started to hit him like a truck....... She immediately started to shake Taehyung as he woke up by that shaking and found Hawoon who is looking so worried....... Taehyung immediately put his hand on her cheek and ask ," Thank god you are awake... How are you feeling, Hawoon????"

He asked but instead of answering Taehyung question, Hawoon asked," W..W..Where is Taeyeong?? Where is my Daughter????"

She said as before she could listen taehyung words she tried to get up from the bed but she hissed feeling the pain in her lower stomach making her sit still on the bed..... Taehyung immediately hold her tightly and said," Don't try to get up..... You are sick..... You shouldn't get up.... Physician has prohibited you to do any movement...... And Taeyeong is with Ae-jin..... "

Hawoon sighed in relief hearing that as she is worried about her..... Her only daughter...... Without any second thought, Hawoon hugged Taehyung making Taehyung off-guard by her sudden action....... She hugged him tightly as she closed her eyes..... She remembers what Jungkook has said to her..... She can't tell anything to Taehyung what happened to her that night or Jungkook will kill Taeyeong...... On the other side, taehyung hugged her as he is feeling euphoric after a very long time, they are holding each other like this.... The incident was happening between them has made them distance with each other..... Their relationship weakened a lot by that mistake of his..... But not anymore..... He has sworn that even if he dies, he will protect his family from everything, from every danger........

On the other hand, Hawoon heart is hurting as she can't imagine being away from Taehyung and Taeyeong.... She can't live without them.... She can't even think her without them......

Hawoon: No matter what happens, Don't leave me.... Be with me.... Always and forever.....

She said as Taehyung chuckled hearing that as he said," it's me who should say those things..... Be with me..... I know I did some mistake but don't leave me.... I love you, Hawoon.... I will always love you till the end of my life...... "

He said as he kissed her lips as Hawoon also kissed him back...... Both of their lips are moving, syncing as they both have forgot everything what happened few minutes ago.... They are enjoying their moments...... After sometime they pulled out because of shortage of oxygen as she huffed..... Taehyung made her head lay on his chest as he is caressing her hair....... Hawoon was thinking something as she slowly asked," What happened to me, Taehyung??"

Taehyung froze hearing her question as he feels someone is choking him..... He don't know how he will say that thing to her..... She will be broken again....... Hawoon understood something must be wrong with her..... She knew she wasn't sick..... But she has pain on her lower stomach......

Taehyung: you won't be able to bear it, my Queen..... I am afraid you will be broken into million of pieces and I wasn't be able to take care of that...... I can't see you cry.... It hurts me...... It hurts here.....

He said as he slowly took her soft hand and placed it on her chest where his heart resides......They both stayed quiet for a moment as Hawoon feels Taehyung's heartbeat....... Taehyung understood that he needs to tell her.... Even if it hurts her, she needs to know.... As a mother, she has the right to know about her child who won't be able to see the light of the world......

Taehyung: You had .. had ... A miscarriage...... We lost our child who won't be able to see the world......

Hawoon didn't say any word....... Her eyes are hooded with tears as tears kept falling down from her eyes..... Soon it turned into sobbing as she cried her heart out..... Taehyung didn't say anything as he just keep comforting her as she cried.......

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Busan

Author pov

Jimin and Nari has came to this beautiful place in Busan as Jimin is feeling suffocated being in the palace and doing work....... As a human, he also need his free time..... He used to go to sea shore but later he discovered this beautiful place......

Nari: my prince, this place is so beautiful..... Looks like the Heaven has resided in here.......

She inhaled the sweet scent of flowers that is blowing on the air....On the other side, Jimin is looking at Nari who is enjoying this scent...... Moreover, he is admiring Nari's facial expressions....... She looks mature than any other concubine he has..... She is responsible and quick witted.... Even his mother like her......

Jimin: How can you call it heaven??? This world can never be heaven.... We are living in here fighting with our problems every single day.... We don't know what will happen in the future... We can't go back to our past to make things right..... We are living in a shell where we don't know where are heading...

Nari who Heard prince Jimin's words as she slowly look at him and said," That's how this world works, my prince..... We can't predict the future but we can change the future if we word hard on our present..... If we work hard then maybe our future will be heaven....."

Her words touched Jimin's heart as Jimin blinked few times seeing her..... Nari put a small smile at him and started to walk as he looked at her dress..... She is looking ethereal......

Jimin started walk trying to get near her as he asked," How did you know so much???? The way you talk seems like you have knowledge of reading and writing...... And as far as I know villagers aren't allow to be educated....."

Nari: My prince, I don't think you know I am much elder than you.... And I am Hawoon and Harin's aunt......In my childhood, I lived in palace as my parents are cook in there.. I have got the basics etiquette and manners in there.... and with the princess help, I learned reading and writing a little bit......after the war broke out there, our parents died, we went to hiding in Mountains..... We lived in the mountain for years until Hawoon born and we decided to live among people...... I have went through so many things in my life.....I learned somethings with experiences...... In the end, I learned to live no matter where I am.... And whom embrace I have......

Nari kneeled down in front of Jimin as Jimin just looked at her...... She took a piece of cloth of Jimin's hanbok and kissed it......

Nari: My prince, All I want is your love and your embrace...... I don't want nothing other than that.......

And Jimin who is cold hearted who never thought he will fall in love with someone.... And that's someone is her..... The perfect person for him......

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

In Seoul Royal Palace

Sei wei has came to that part of the palace where no one usually comes around.... She is fine and fit.... And she has also heard about Hawoon's matter as it happened two days ago...... Today, she is here because she will start the plan ....... A Erunch came looking around to make sure nobody saw him coming......

" Hail to Quing Dynasty.... So, when we are going to start our work????", The Erunch ask as Sei wei said," After one week.... Take preparation for the assassination..... We are going to kill Queen Mother, Queen dowager and King at the same time......"

" What about the general??? We are told to kill him too....", The Erunch ask as Sei wei looked at him sternly as she said," I am the Commander of the Quing Dynasty.... How dare you Question me like that.... Do as i said!!!!"

She turned around and went away from there ...... The Erunch has also went away..... The battle of red was going to start that will take the life o people..... The dynasty of Kim will started to crumble down after the great mighty king Seokjin downfall..... And Everyone knows that.... But when it comes to power.... Who care about the dynasty.....

TBC

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hi!!! How are you all??? After a long time!!!! Share it on your message board!!!!! And vote this chapter and comment!!! I love to read your theories!!!!!

This concert is so awesome!!!!! Even though I did illegal streaming his setlist is a chef kiss!!!! The way he was lifted by people in the end of Amygdala song!!! I died!!! I died!!!!!

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜💖💖💖💖💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro