54: Painful Betrayal With Hidden Emotions

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏮️⏹️⏯️

[ Listen to Dil ibadat song while reading first part of this chapter]

In the beautiful morning of spring, the cherry blossom has bloomed around the whole Korea as the sweet yet delicate smell of those are filled in the whole palace....... Taehyung and Hawoon both are talking walk holding each other hands as Hawoon is five months pregnant with Hanseong........ The physician has said to take some walk in the morning to get some Sun rays that is beneficial for the baby and the mother...... Taeyeong is with Ae-jin as they got some time to spend together after a very long time.....

Hawoon is looking at the beautiful nature of the palace as Taehyung just admired hawoon's beautiful eyes that are looking at the cherry blossoms with adoration........ Hawoon looked at Taehyung and found him looking at her without blinking......

Hawoon: what are you looking at??? You should look at the flowers... It's so beautiful..........

She said as Taehyung just smiled at her and said," I don't need to look at the flowers.. Because you are more beautiful than those flowers...... "

She immediately looked away as she feels butterfly running on her stomach hearing those sweet words of Taehyung.... She is a blushing mess right now...... How bold of him to say this words in front of my face....... She decided to turn around to look at him but she gasped seeing Taehyung so close to her...... Hawoon eyes went on Taehyung's eyes which is like a deep ocean that will sallow her up.....

On the other side, Taehyung can't stop staring at those beautiful blue eyes....... He can't help but got drown on those eyes.......His mind went on that day when he first saw her in the Jeju island forest..... She was bathing in the lake..... The love at first sight which he never believed happened to him that day...... That day he has found the happiness of his life.......

Taehyung: No matter what happens, please Don't Leave Me.... I Will Die If You Ever Thought Of Leaving Me...... I.... I Won't Be Able To Live Without You....

Hawoon smiled hearing those words of Taehyung as she pecked his lips and said," It's Me Who Should Say Those Words..... Don't Leave Me, Taehyung.... Or My whole Existence In This World Would Be Meaningless....."

Tears rolled down from Taehyung's eyes as Hawoon wipped that off with her fingers as she kissed his forehead and hugged each other.......

The beautiful spring morning of cherry blossom witnessed their promises....

Hawoon's eyes slowly opened as she felt like something is moving around her as she finally came to her sense and found herself in someone's arms..... She looked at the person who is holding her and found Namjoon...... She is in Namjoon's arms as Namjoon is taking her somewhere......

Namjoon: Don't you even dare to move......

Hawoon is so tired of this.... She is Tired of Namjoon trying to control her in every possible ways..... He is trying his best to get her...... She wanted to get out of his arms but she knew it won't be helpful...... So, she decided to see where namjoon is taking her.....

Hawoon: where are you taking me???

She whispered those words as Namjoon didn't say anything as she looked around and found a very familiar hallway..... She knew this hallway.... After all, how can she forgot this ???? This hallway went straight to king's chamber..... Where the former late king Kim Seokjin has lived...... Where so many terrible memories of her was created..... From where she has last saw Kim Seokjin as he handed her Jihoon his son on her arms to protect him......

The guards opened the door of the chamber as Namjoon went inside the room that now belongs to him.... As, he is the current king of Seoul Royal kingdom......

She gulped when she saw the bed.... Memories became fresh on her mind as if it's not been that long time since that incident happened..... But still so many years has passed.... But the wounds that was craved on her heart never healed..... It stayed as a scar of her life and that she was take till death......

Namjoon straight went towards the balcony with her as she looked at the night view of Seoul kingdom in her own eyes..... It's so mesmerizing to see such a sight of the kingdom from such a height.....

The moon was dazzling in the dark night sky with thousands of stars that almost made like a painting in the canvas..... The beautiful lights of laterns from the city has making the whole scenery even more beautiful......

Namjoon: it's beautiful, isn't it little Dove???? Your sparkling eyes says the answer of my question.... Do you know why I have taken you here????

He asked as he slowly put Hawoon down as Hawoon didn't look at him as she is so busy in admiring this beautiful majestic scene...... Namjoon came closer to her from behind putting both hands on her waist holding her tightly..... He kissed her earlobe as he whispered.....

Namjoon: Can you see the lanterns lights ??? How far the lights goes, it all belonged to me.... I am the owner of this land .... I am the master of this Sea.... And I am the Great and almighty Ruler of Korean Kim dynasty.....

Hawoon listened his words as her eyes are shaking in fear as she asked," what are you trying to imply, your majesty????"

Namjoon: what I am trying to say is you can't escape from my trap..... You can't run.... It's me in the end of the day you will find.... You won't have anyone beside you..... Your sister, your aunt, your brother, Taehyung and even your own children..... All of them will abandon you.... It's me, ONLY me who will stay with you.....

Namjoon's husky voice has said those manipulative words trying to sway her in his malicious thoughts.... Namjoon is trying to create a suspecious mindset on her mind to make his plan go smoothly.....

Hawoon pushed his hands away from her waist as she moved away from him and said," I....I.... don't.... believe....you...."

She stuttered when she said those words.....

" Then why don't you go to Taehyung and see it for yourself???" Namjoon stated those words looking at Hawoon as in his mind he is smirking as his pawns for this deadly plan was set...... Everything is going on according to his plan...... The ultimate destruction of their relationship between Hawoon and Taehyung will crack from here......

☣️__________________☣️

Palace of Tears, Daejoon

Queen Mother is sadly looking at the door that was closed since the day she has came here.... She is a Prisoner of her own made palace.... The palace that was some beautiful memories of her youth with her husband, the late mighty king Kim Hwang Won.....

Ever since, she has came here she has meet so many women who was once his husband's concubine..... She saw those hateful eyes that is loathing her.... And the same time enjoying her condition.... After all, her own son has put her in this place...... The son who has carried on her womb for nine months.... The son who she has taken care of... The son who she was so proud of.....

The enterance door of her room opened reavealing Erunch Kwon as he bowed respectfully and said," Your highness, There's someone who has came to meet you.... He has came very far from here...."

Queen Mother looked at Erunch Kwon with confusion as she asked," I have no desire to meet anyone, Erunch Kwon.... Whoever it is, sent them away...."

Erunch Kwon looked around as he slowly went towards the queen mother and take out a small letter from his pocket and give it to her..... Queen Mother took it and read it out...... Her eyes widened reading the letter as she looked at Erunch Kwon.....

" What is He doing here???? ", Queen Mother asked as Erunch Kwon said," He has came from Hungary to meet you, your highness..... It's letter from king of Hungary himself to send his Traveller to you.....He has gone to captial Seoul to find you... But somehow he got to know you are here ... So, he came here..... Will you meet him, your highness???"

Queen Mother looked at the letter one more time as she sighed.... She forgot about Him in all of this battles of life.... Someone other than her husband, she has another person who she cared about....

Queen Mother: allow him to enter... I will meet him....

☣️_______________☣️

" Then why don't you go to Taehyung and see it for yourself???" Namjoon stated those words looking at Hawoon.....

Hawoon looked at Namjoon for a second try to understand his motive ..... Namjoon chuckled seeing her hesitation as he said," Go, Hawoon... Today I am not going to stop you.... Go to Taehyung and see if he accepted you or not..... "

Hawoon: when he had abandon me that he will accept me????

Namjoon laughed a little bit at her words as he looked straight into hawoon's eyes and said," In all of this choas, you forgot one thing Hawoon, Taehyung is a royal prince..... He has the royal blood running on his veins ...... And Royals betrays..... And our history of betrayal is too cruel to listen..... Our Own father has betrayed his step brothers and killed them and their childrens..... What makes you think Taehyung won't?????"

The seed of doubt that Namjoon has reaped on hawoon's mind is slowly starting to infecting her devotion to Taehyung.... She doesn't want to admit but Namjoon's words have started to effect her mind ......

Hawoon slowly slowly took few steps back as she saw Namjoon is not coming at her as she turned around and run away towards Taehyung's chamber......

She is running towards Taehyung's chamber as various negative thoughts are occupying her mind.... Namjoon's words are triggering her mind enough to create misunderstanding between them..... Namjoon has definitely succeeded to make a small rift between them.....

As she came near Taehyung's chamber, she saw the guards are standing there...... She halt her steps as guards didn't allow her to enter into his room.....

" You can't enter into the room, lady Hawoon....", Guards said as they try to prevent Hawoon from going inside Taehyung's chamber......

Anger rushed into hawoon's eyes as she looked at the guards with rageful eyes and said," WHO ARE YOU TO SAY THIS TO ME?!!! I AM KIM TAEHYUNG'S CONCUBINE!!!! AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO GO INSIDE!! GET AWAY FROM MY PATH!!!!"

Guards tried to keep her away as she didn't listen and barged into the room..... She opened the door with a loud thud as she entered into the room....... She stopped suddenly seeing the sight in front her..... Her actions halted as her eyes went on Taehyung's bed ....... Her whole body froze as she couldn't believe her eyes.......

Here is Taehyung sleeping completely naked and beside him, A another girl who is also naked as a thin sheet is covering her body..... Clothes are spread all over the room....... Taehyung has slept with someone and that isn't Hawoon.... It's someone else.....

A lone tears escaped from hawoon's eyes as the scene in front of her is too disgusting to see ...... Taehyung, who has once promised to her that he will never ever touch anyone other than her ...... He has declared his devotion and his love for her...... And the incident in front of her eyes are making her feel so disgusting..... She is disgusted with herself.....

How fool of her to believe that, Taehyung, he would be different from others..... What a fool she is to believe in his sweet words!!!! After all, blood is thicker than the water...... After all, he is a Royal..... A Royal who decieved people around them and use them to their own benefits.....

Everything started to spin suddenly around her as she fall down on the floor..... Last thing she remembers before closing her eyes is coherent voice of Namjoon......

Taehyung is a royal prince.....

He has the royal blood running over his veins ......

And Royals betrays.....

TO BE CONTINUED

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

SHARE IT ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD 💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

Hi!!!!! I always says that I am back!!! I hate to say this word but what can I do??!!!😑 Sorry sorry sorry for being so late!!!!

Actually after two years of constant struggle with admission process, I am mentally exhausted!!!! So, I am healing myself by spending most of the time with my childhood friends!!!!! I have to outing with them in so many places..... That's why I am not with my phone......

Actually I am trying to spend this free time because after this, I will be jump packed for 4-6 years for my graduate and post graduate programs... So, I am fully enjoying my free time!!!!!

This is me!!!! Giving a candid back pose!!!! I went to different site of my towns and have so much fun with my friends ❤️❤️❤️❤️....

I still have three more outings to do in different places with my friends!!! Today I came back home and decided to update this!!!!!

I hope you will like this chapter!!!! Well, sometimes the people around you are so toxic that they can't stand your happiness!!! And that's what is happening with Hawoon and Taehyung..... The amount of trust they had for each other, all went away just because of someone manipulation words!!!! This is a lesson for everyone, not everyone is happy for you... Be cautious around your surroundings and the people around you.....

You can say by my words, I am now happy!!!! You know who motivates me the most in this admission process???

It's Kim Namjoon!!!!💜💜💜💜 Specially, his wildflower song is a great inspiration for me to do better..... I am healed completely!!!! I still have a quote on my phone as a great inspiration.....

" Don't worry!! You will thrive in future 💜💜"

I read this words everyday and console myself I will fine in the end of this pains!!! Now, I am fine.... I am in Peace 🕊️!!!!!

Be happy, slothies!!! I know things might be difficult but try your best!!! One day, you will be happy again!!!! I always think, it's Allah who has meet me with BTS... Because I found them in my depressed times, not in my boring times..... They saved me and they saved us!!! I wish to see them once in my life 💜💜💜

Enough of this emotional talk!!! I almost cried 😭😭😭😅😅😅.....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK 📚📚

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

SARANGHAE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro