55: What You See Isn't True Always !!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

[ Listen ' Lovely ' song of Billie Illish while reading this chapter]

⏯️⏹️⏭️

In Namjoon's chamber

Namjoon is getting ready for the Royal court as usual as the maids are helping him to get ready..... The door of his chamber opened reavealing Erunch Yun, a new Erunch who has take the responsibility of the Harem and the palace instead of Erunch Kwon.... He bowed respectfully to Namjoon as he said," Take my sincere Greetings,Your Majesty!!!!! Hope you will live long and prosper our kingdom with your wisdom...."

Erunch Yun is a sweet talker..... Whatever came out from his mouth is sweet as honey..... People will easily get deceived by his sweet and palpable nature..... But everything is a façade..... And Namjoon knew this!!!! But doesn't bother to mind it as long as his work is being done gracefully....

Namjoon: Did you bring what I told you to do????

He said as he signalled his maids to get out of the room.... They bowed and immediately went away from there...... As the sound of door got closed, Erunch Yun express his words....

Erunch Yun: Your majesty, As you have ordered, I have got the most beautiful girl from the harem... She is waiting outside the chamber..... If you want, I will call her.....

Namjoon nodded as Erunch Yun went towards the door and knocked twice.... After sometime, the door of the chamber opened reavealing a young girl who is wearing a beautiful hanbok of pale pink and soft green shade as the floral embroidered works on the dress with beautiful brown eyes and black hair makes her look very beautiful.....

Namjoon looked at the girl and mentally scoffed thinking how come he never get to know about this kind of beauty.... How come this kind of beauty still didn't get into anyone's attention and get into one of their beds??? In the same time, he is jealous over Taehyung for getting all of the beautiful girls on his back... First Hawoon now this.... But he has a plan and for that he needed this girl .. or more like use this girl..... The girl bowed at Namjoon and look down on the floor....

Namjoon : Leave Us Alone!!!!!!

He ordered as the Erunch Yun went away from the king's chamber leaving them alone......

Namjoon: what's your name, girl????

He asked as he sharply looked at her as he is observing her every body movements..... The girl slowly whispered," Miyeon...."

Her words came out barely but Namjoon heard it and sighed heavily.....

Namjoon: listen Miyeon, I have a very beautiful offer for you ....

Miyeon slowly looked at Namjoon and said," What do you want me to do, your majesty???

Namjoon: You are going to have your first night with prince Taehyung..... Prepare for it in the evening.... And the other things, Erunch Yun will make understand......

Miyeon know prince Taehyung never slept with any other concubine other than lady Hawoon.... The rare story of Taehyung - Hawoon love is kinda popular among palace harem..... Because everyone desires to have someone loyal like prince Taehyung which none of the other brothers is..... They just care about having heirs nothing else matters to them.....

Miyeon slowly looked down on her feet and murmured," I don't think prince Taehyung will like this!!!!"

But unfortunately, Namjoon heard those words that came from Miyeon's mouth.... The next second, Miyeon was slammed on the wall as Namjoon has grabbed her throat and pressed hardly almost not letting her breath.....

Miyeon is struggling to get out of Namjoon's hold as her eyes are getting bigger and it's getting harder for her to breath.....

Namjoon: THAT'S NONE OF YOUR CONCERN, YOU WOMAN!!!!! DO WHAT I ORDERED YOU TO DO OR GET READY TO SEE YOUR LITTLE SISTER'S DEAD BODY THAT IS IN BUSAN PALACE!!!!

Namjoon's angry voice echoed on the whole chamber as he saw she will soon lose conscious as he let her go..... She fall down on the floor... Miyeon started to coughing badly as she is breathing heavily holding her throat......

The door opened reavealing Erunch Yun who hasily went towards Miyeon and get her up......

Namjoon: get her out of here and prepare her for the evening..... And Erunch Yun, Do. Your. Job. Properly. If . You. Want. To . Be . Alive.

With that Namjoon get out of his chamber and went to Royal court leaving these people in his room.....

Time skip ( In the Evening)

Foods are put on the big tray and it's going to prince Taehyung's room as the maid who is taking food to Taehyung chamber.... The maids is walking on the hallway that goes to Taehyung's chamber as suddenly someone hit her head from behind as someone snatched the tray from her hands as the maid fall down on the floor unconscious.... The guards took away that maid as Erunch Yun look at the tray that is on his hands..... He took out a small bottle from his pocket and put that liquid into the soup that is going to serve to prince Taehyung......

Another maid came as Erunch Yun give that food tray to her and told her to serve it to prince Taehyung's chamber...... Erunch Yun saw that maid going as he went to the harem where Miyeon is getting ready for her first night..... He look at the girl as she is dressed properly and a slight makeup on her face to make her look beautiful.....

Erunch Yun took her as they're going to Taehyung's chamber walking through the hallway, Erunch Yun warned," Be careful, Girl if you don't do your work properly, we will both lose our head.... "

Miyeon gulped and nodded as they came in front of Taehyung's chamber as the guards are standing there all are Namjoon's men..... They opened the door and Miyeon went inside.....

The door closed behind her leaving Miyeon and Taehyung alone in the room..... She is so afraid of this whole situation..... She suddenly heard some heavy breathing as her eyes went Taehyung's bed ..... She slowly went towards Taehyung's bed and found Taehyung who is sweating a lot and his clothes are kinda undone..... The shirt button is open that are showing his abs that is glistening with his sweat.... His eyes are unfocused..... He is breathing heavily looking at the ceiling.....

She don't know what to do...... She thought he is sick or something that's why she went to check his temperature as she bumped into something and fall over Taehyung...... And unknowingly, Taehyung put his hands on her waist .... Her eyes widened as she tried to get up but in the next moment, Taehyung turned her around and hovered over her and grabbed both of her hands above her head ......

Taehyung is constantly shaking his head trying to shook his hazy eyes but his whole body is hot like lava..... He is not in his sense ......

" I know you will come.... I know I will see you again.... I ....I ...miss you.... A lot....my queen.... I can't.... Live... without you.... I feel....so incomplete without you.....I miss your ... I miss your gentle....touch.... I miss you a lot.... Please....let me love...you again.... just like...I do...to...you...always...., Hawoon...", Taehyung whispered those words as the name Hawoon barely came out from his mouth as he slammed his lips on Miyeon.....

He was wild and he is touch slaved for days..... He thought it's Hawoon in his imagination that is created by the herbs that are on his soup that he ate ...... He don't know what he has done is going to mess all of his efforts for years he did to get Hawoon..... He unknowingly, did the biggest mistake of his life that he never thought he will do......

Namjoon is looking at the beautiful scene of the kingdom and sipping his wine and thought about the vicious plan he did and how skillfully, it got executed...... He is right now waiting for the good news......

Erunch Yun came and bowed to him from behind and said," Your Majesty, The work is done...... Lady Hawoon has seen what you wanted her to see....."

He just listened without turning around and asked," And what happened after that???? "

Erunch Yun: She couldn't handle the scene in front of her eyes so she collapsed......

As soon as the words came out from Erunch Yun mouth, a tremendous laugh came out from Namjoon's mouth...... He started to laughing like no tomorrow...... His Maniac laugh echoed on the whole balcony as he chuckled in victory and said," Where is She???"

" She was taken to physician's Ward to get treatment.... Soon we will move her to black Ink, Your Majesty......", Erunch Yun said as Namjoon turned around happily as Erunch Yun eyes are bore on him.... He never ever saw king Namjoon this much happy in his eyes before.......

Namjoon snapped his finger as a servant came into the balcony and give him a pouch..... Namjoon throw it to Erunch Yun as he caught it in his hands......

" It's your reward, Erunch Yun.... Enjoy!!!", Namjoon said as he is so happy.... He is also never that much happy in his life... He destroyed Taehyung's beautiful relationship with Hawoon just in a matter of few seconds..... Even Taehyung's obsession won't be able to heal the damage......

Everyone went out from the balcony leaving Namjoon alone as he looked at the dazzling moon with his sparkling eyes.....

Namjoon: Should I meet my wounded lioness or not???? I am eager to see her miserable condition.... It will calm my heart to see her suffer like this.... But she doesn't need to worry anymore after all, I am here for her....

Namjoon is cruel, smart and manipulative.... But this sadistic behavior of him that no one has saw finally unleashed...... For his own benefit and for his own desires, he is willing to do anything.... Even if it means destroying his own blood brother's happy family.......

☣️______________________☣️

In Physician Ward

Hawoon's pov

Hawoon eyes opened as her hand eventually went on her head that is hurting a lot...... She looked around and found herself in the physician ward as she saw a physician who is looking at the other patient..... She slowly started to remember what happened and what made her like this.....

Tears rolled down from her eyes as the memories went back on her mind like a hurricane...... Her heart is broken and crumbled into pieces..... Taehyung .... How can he do this to me???? Why??? Why??? Why he played with my mind like that??? Why??? How can he do this to me???? He is the one who promised me he will never ever touch any woman other than me.... I am his everything.... Then why????

I screamed loudly feeling so disgusted.... My skin is crawling in disgust as I let him touch me..... I feel so nauseous even thinking about it......

Physician immediately went towards me and said," Lady Hawoon, please don't scream like that!!! It's not good for your health.... It will affect your baby...."

I froze hearing the last words of the physician.... I looked at her and asked," w...what ....do....you...mean...by ....my ....baby???"

The physician sighed hearing that as she said," Lady Hawoon, you are pregnant...... Please don't cry or yell.... It's not good for your health and it will affect the baby growing....."

Hawoon is shocked hearing that..... She put her hand on the belly slowly caressing it as she whispered," how many months???"

" You are two months pregnant, Lady Hawoon..... Please lay down... You need to rest.....", The physician said as she is genuinely worried about Hawoon.... She is the one who has delivered Taeyeong and Hanseong ..... she was also there when Hawoon lost her second child.....

Two months....two months..... It took a while to get that thing into hawoon's head.... The child is Taehyung's..... But instead of feeling happy, she is feeling nothing.... She should have been happy but nothing..... Rather she feels empty.....

But unknown to her, there's someone else who listened their conversation behind the close door......

" So, you are pregnant, again??? Huh!! Don't worry.... I know how to strangle your happiness!!!! You will never be happy, Hawoon.... Not on Jeon Jungkook's watch!!!!", Jungkook's venomous words came out from his mouth as he went away from there to tell Namjoon about this.....

After all, Namjoon is the one who will be most unhappy to hear this!!!

Because all of his efforts went to vain.....

TO BE CONTINUED

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

SHARE IT ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD 💌💌💌💌💌💌

My slothies 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋!!!!! How are you all??? Doing okay 🆗???? I am so happy to update this new chapter!!!

You guys are really good at getting the storyline!!!! I love this when you comment about your thoughts!!! Please comment a lot and share your thoughts!!!!

And I will update this book for a whole week!!! I have so many ideas 💡 for this right now!!!! So, buckle up your seat belts!!!!!

And next week, I will update K.N.J..... So, be ready for that too.....

So, what do you think about this chapter???

Yesterday, I went to my university to give a little pre-tour with my other university friends!!!!! It's the evening view of my campus!!! This monument is front of my faculty!!!!! I will live in dorm!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK 📚📚

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

SARANGHAE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro