6: Love is Craziness

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Flashback ( before going to celebration)

Taehyung Room

Taehyung is getting ready for the celebration of victory of Seoul as he put a luxurious clothe in his body..... He looked at the mirror as he is finally finished and ready to go to the throne room and just then a guard came..... He looked at the familiar guard who he sent to Jeju island to find her and take her here..... He stands in front of him as the guard bow in respect.....

Taehyung: Did you bring her??? Where is she???

Hearing the question of prince Taehyung , guard gulped in nervousness..... He slowly looked up at the prince and said those words that shattered his dreams in pieces.....

Guard: I didn't found her my prince..... From locals, we find out her family got killed by the merchants and probably they took her with them too...... We only find the corpse of her mother..... Those merchants would be sold her to somewhere......

He heard each words from the guard as his body started to tremble in fear...... No....No..... She can't go away from her like this...... She is his..... No one can have her..... She only belongs to him...... In anger, he threw away all the books that are in the table as he is trembling miserably.....His breathing started to get uneven as he hold his throat feeling no oxygen going to his lungs....... He fall down on the floor as the servants of him ran quickly to him and help him to get bed..... One of them go to the medics to call and another goes to the queen mother to give the news of the prince condition..... And the other one, is trying to stay put prince as he is trembling a lot......

Flashback end

Present

Queen Mother is now slowly caressing his third son's hair as his son is sleeping peacefully in the bed after having intense hazardous......

Queen Mother: my beautiful Prince, please wake up.... Don't make your mother worried like this.... Mother is sorry for not taking care of you.... Don't punish your mother like this...

She said as this three sons are her pride... Her everything...... She loved her all sons equally.... She tries her best not to make them feel left out..... It's killing her how his son is sleeping weakly in bed..... His face is pale....... All of this palace politics, she didn't saw her third son needed her as he is still young.......

Others are also standing in the Taehyung room as Seokjin is sitting on the other side of the bed as he hold his younger brother hands tightly and looked at the physician and asked," What happened to him?"

The physician replied," It seems like he got shocked hearing something that his brain couldn't handle.... And that caused him to be like this..... I guess, young prince is quite stressed..... You have to keep him in happy environment as if this continues, then it will be difficult for him, your majesty."

Seokjin sighed as the physician bowed and leave the room as the others look at taehyung laying figure on the bed who is just mumbling something that is audible to hear......

Taehyung: mine....mine ..... only mine..... They took her..... They took her...... she is mine.....

Hearing those words from taehyung mouth, Seokjin frown his eyes as he slowly started to shake taehyung.....

Seokjin: taehyung...... taehyung..... wake up...... Taehyung.....

But in return, Taehyung started to thrashing around the bed as he suddenly opened his eyes and hold Seokjin's collars and growled.....

Taehyung: SHE IS MINE!!!! I.....I....WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO WILL TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!! MINE! JUST MINE!!!!!

For the first time, Seokjin got shocked seeing taehyung like this..... His eyes are completely dark as his anger is on his peak..... He is glaring at Seokjin like he is going to kill him now in here.... His teeth is clenching as he is breathing heavily..... For a second, Seokjin saw a devil in front of him...... He didn't look like a human for a second.......

Just then someone yanked taehyung hands from Seokjin's collar and make him look at him.... It's none other than Yoongi......

Yoongi: Taehyung..... Calm down....... It's Jin hyung.... It's us... Your brother..... Calm down and look ..... Everyone is worried for you......

Hearing Yoongi's voice, he suddenly seems to got out of haze as he looked everywhere where his brothers are standing looking at him with worried and then he looked at Seokjin who seems to shocked as Taehyung suddenly hugged him.....

Taehyung: I am sorry hyung.... I am sorry.... please forgive me...... Please... please...

He finally realized what he has done.... He is shobbing as Seokjin seems to recover from the shock as he hugged taehyung tightly ........

Seokjin: it's okay....... You almost made everyone worried.......

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Meanwhile

After hearing the prince condition, queen Mother run to his chamber as Hawoon also go with her and stand in front of the prince Taehyung room as she can't get inside..... She is standing for a long time as finally Queen Ji-Ha decided to meet prince Taehyung as she put her son in sleep...... As Ji-Ha was about to go prince Taehyung room, she stopped seeing that girl who was bought by queen Mother as a gift.....

Seeing the Queen , Hawoon bowed to her as Ji-Ha just keep looking at her and said," Stay away from my king."

She said as Ji-Ha thought Hawoon won't say anything but she said something that intrigued her a lot......

Hawoon: I am just here to fulfill my purpose my queen..... I can't stay away...... I was bought here to for the purpose of pleasuring king and princes.... I will do as I was told......

She said as Ji-Ha sharply look at her as Hawoon again bowed to her........ That girl is too intelligent..... She cut her word with her own words....... If she didn't need to go there, Ji-Ha would have teach her a lesson....... She didn't give any glance and entered into the room as Ji-sung who is with Hawoon looked at her with amazingly......

"What a girl! No! A dangerous One", Ji-sung thought as she just kept looking at Hawoon......

TBC

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

HY!!! GUYS!!! COMMENT A LOT AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHT ABOUT THIS NEW CHAPTER.... PLEASE.... I LOVE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS......

AND MR. JUNG HOSEOK

HE SUDDENLY BECAME UNHOLY!!!!!

HAVE SOME MERCY!!!!!!

SEE YAA!!!!!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro