7: Hidden secrets of Palace

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏮️⏹️⏯️

Author pov

Queen Ji-Ha entered into the prince Taehyung's room as she bowed to everyone and stand beside king who is now slowly stroking his hand of Taehyung hair as he is fast asleep...... On the other side, queen Mother is sitting beside taehyung holding his hands as I can see the pain in her eyes and worry for taehyung.....I can understand her pain as a mother ....... After having my son, if he got hurt it feels like someone stabbed me like hundred Times..... I also understand some of her actions..... She tried her best to be Mother and Queen at the same time but she became queen more than mother...... After all, Princess are born to be Queen but can never became a good Mother......

Ji-Ha put her hands on Seokjin shoulder as he looked at her and she said," he is going to be fine, Seokjin. Don't worry too much. You and everyone is here for him."

She said as Seokjin just looked at Taehyung figure that is sleeping not knowing what is happening around him...... just then something struck in his mind........ Taehyung said she is Mine..... Who is that person??? So many questions are lingering in Seokjin's head but there's no answer of it..... As he was thinking suddenly someone shake him to get out of his thoughts as he looked and saw Yoongi.....

Yoongi: Your majesty, I think you should go to your room..... This celebration and everything will made you tired.... Tomorrow, you have to attend the court.......

He said as Seokjin looked at his mother as she nodded and Seokjin get up from the bed and walked away from the bedroom as the door opened Seokjin saw Hawoon standing there as she and Ji-sung bowed to the king...... Seeing that, Ji-Ha said," Your majesty, you are very tired.... I think I should message your shoulder to release the pain.... I think we should go to your room-

Seokjin interupped her talking and said," I want no one in my room..... I have something important to discuss with prince Yoongi. "

He said as he goes to his chamber as Ji-Ha stand there as her hands formed in a fist... This. Is. The. First. Time. Seokjin. Refused. Her. Only because of her....... Ji-Ha looked at Hawoon with extreme anger...... Hawoon just bowed to her as Ji-Ha glared at her and goes from there...... Just then, prince Yoongi got out of Taehyung's room as seeing that Hawoon bowed as Yoongi just looked at her and then slowly goes from there...... But nobody noticed that yoongi's eyes are red in anger.........

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Seokjin lied that he have something important to Yoongi..... He is just sick of this palace politics.....

He entered into his room as the guards shut the door, he saw his son, sleeping in his bed . Seeing his son, all the rage and anger washed away as he slowly goes to his bed and sleep next to his son and hold his son close to him.......

" The only light in this palace.... I don't know how I will save you from getting ravish by those devils...", Seokjin said in his mind as he fall asleep........

✴️✴️✴️✴️

The morning came with a new glory.... A new day, a new hope........

Hawoon slept here with others girls as she didn't get into princes or king's favorite, she will stay here ....... The girls in the harem is cleaning as this is daily routine of them..... Cleaning, getting ready, having education than is must known, and also got the lesson for dancing and singing..... They have enough recreational places for girls to keep them here...... If you are favorite to the princes and king then you will upgrade into upper room......

Hawoon is taking clothes as behind her, Sei Wei was doing the same...... They both slept together as Hawoon is only friendly to her....... As they are working together, shouting came out from the main gate of Harem....... A male in green clothes coming here and ordering every girl to do what they have to.......

Hawoon: who is he????

Hawoon whispered but enough to hear Sei Wei as she answered in whisper," Erunch Kwon..... He is the main lead of Harem and also in charge of king ...... Basically, he and lady Yoo select girls for king and princes...... "

Hearing that, Hawoon eyes frowned as she said," I thought queen Mother did that."

Hearing her Sei Wei sighed and said," they mainly select many girls from here who is good and listen to them... They took those girls to the queen mother and then she selects one from there..... You are just expectional in this case.... You got into the eyes of eagle..."

As they're whispering they didn't saw someone else is behind them listening everything.....

Kwon: lady Sei Wei....... Leave this clothes here and go help in the kitchen preparing Prince Yoongi coffee and give it to him......

He said loudly as Sei Wei and Hawoon flinch hearing that..... Sei Wei looked around and bowed and left immediately before that volcano brust out like lava......... Hawoon also looked around and bowed to him politely..... As she smiled a little to ease the tension, Erunch Kwon also smiled and said the next words that made Hawoon's smile got faded in a second.....

Kwon: Go and wash every clothes in there......

Hawoon huffed and started to collect the clothes that Sei Wei left..... As Hawoon left, Ji-sung came to the harem as just then a guard came to Erunch Kwon and whispered something that made Kwon's eyes widened in shock.....

Kwon: Oh!!!!God!!!!! How Did This Happened!!!!!!

Hearing Kwon's scream, Ji-sung came towards him and asked," what happened?? Why are you screaming in the morning??"

Kwon looked at lady Ji-sung and said," Choas happened...... Minister Shin Ho Dong is no more....Our princess got Widow again..."

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Taehyung Room

His eyes are slowly opened as he looked around his surrounding and saw his mother sleeping in his bed..... I am confused seeing her.... Why she is in here??? Suddenly all of the previous memories of night started to surface as he widened his eyes........He started to tremble as just then his mother came in front of him and hold him seeing him tremble like this.....

Queen Mother: Tae, what happened??? Why did you get up from bed??? You aren't well..... You have to rest.....

She said but taehyung harshly pulled off her hands from him and said," why are you here???"

Queen Mother: You are sick, my son..... I am your mother.......I have to take care of my child-

Before she could speak any more, Taehyung interuppted her saying," So, finally you got the time to be Mother...... But You are Queen Mother first...... I thought you don't have time for me."

He said as his words are hurting her mother a lot......

Queen Mother: Tae tae, my son.... You should rest......

She said as Taehyung ignore it and said," You should go, your highness....... Your duty of being Queen Mother is important than being a mother of your sons..... You just like to use your children as a powerplay..... Do what you like to do always."

And with that taehyung Left the room as he didn't saw that his mother shed her tears in second time in her life feeling pain from his words ........

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Yoongi Room

Maids are helping yoongi to put his clothes as after getting ready, he indicated all the maids to go from there.......I sit in the sofa as just then soobin came and bowed to me......

Yoongi: Did you find him???

He asked as Soobin nodded and opened the other door that is a secret door of this room to get out of mansion when any kind of emergency arises..... Every Room has a secret Door like that and only royal family knows where it is and some special ones....... A person came tied up completely beaten up as behind him the guards who caught him and bought him to here..... They made him kneel in front of prince Yoongi..... Yoongi just looked at him in anger......... Yoongi caught his fistful of hair and made him look......

Yoongi: YOU!!! WHAT DID I TOLD YOU?? I TOLD YOU TO KILL THAT GIRL!!! I... I TOLD YOU THE WHEREABOUTS OF THAT GIRL SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE HER AND GO AWAY..... I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO SELL HER IN HERE IN MY PALACE YOU IDIOT!!!!!!! BECAUSE OF YOU, SHE ALMOST REACHED TO TAEHYUNG'S DOOR..... SOON, TAEHYUNG WILL SEE THAT GIRL HE IS OBSESSED WITH! !!!! BECAUSE OF YOUR GREDDINESS, SHE IS HERE!!! NOW, GET READY FOR BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF NOT LISTENING TO ME!!!!

He said as he let go of that merchant hair that caught Hawoon and sold her to the minister Lee..... Soobin gesture the guards as they started to drag that merchant as he kept screaming," please!!! Prince!!!!! Have some mercy on me!!!!"

Soon one of the guards started to strangle him using rope as he kept on struggling to get free but nothing goes away from there...... He died as Yoongi is now thinking about what he should do....... But unaware of the fact that, someone is listening everything from the main door as her hands are trembling in fear......

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Gwanju Palace

Prince hoseok has returned to his palace in the morning as he didn't get enough rest as he handles the palace security with other issues that he needed to solve and also has gone to the court..... He is now returning to his chamber as he will take birth and get some rest..... Behind him, his trusted man and a Erunch was walking as the Erunch can see how tired he is..... He know prince didn't got close to any women because of the war.... And his harem girls are becoming a trouble to Erunch as he thought of something......

Erunch: My prince, if you give permission I would love to have a way to relax your mind and body......

Hearing that, hoseok stopped and looked at him..... He sighed as he don't have the energy to argue as he knows what he is going to suggest...... So, he said," do whatever you want... I allow you...."

And with that he left as Erunch is happy to hear the reply..... Finally, his plan worked.... Queen Mother would be happy to know his plan to get into hoseok household worked......

Time skip

Prince hoseok entered into the room where girls are standing in a corner as they have to please prince and if he is pleased than one of them will go to prince bed tonight........

Soon the dance started as hoseok is looking lazily but suddenly a girl came in red in center as she started to dance seductively..... Hoseok finally give attention to that girl as he is looking at her hungrily..... Seeing that, her confidence boost up and she started to move more seductively.......

Hoseok signalled his Erunch as he came here.....

Hoseok: I want her in my room... Tonight......

He said as Erunch smirked in his mind and thought," you did a good job viper, Harin......"

TBC

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT

I AM BACK!!!! I AM SORRY 😔.....I GOT SUSPENDED FROM WATTPAD FOR TWO DAYS ..... NOW I AM HERE!!!! AND THIS IS A VERY LONG CHAPTER!!!!!😚 I HOPE YOU WILL LOVE 😘 IT..... AND CLOSE TO 1K FOLLOWERS.....THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!😚😚 I LOVE 💕 YOU 💟😽 GUYS A LOT.....

AND I AM GOING TO DO FACE REVEAL 🙂 FOR 12 HOURS ..... IF I HIT 1K FOLLOWERS...... SO, IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW ME PLEASE FOLLOW ME......

AND COMMENT A LOT AND TELL ME ABOUT YOUR THOUGHT ABOUT THIS NEW CHAPTER.......

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro