71: First Step Of Darkness

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⏮️⏹️⏮️

Author's POV

The season of spring has came like always but this time, the spring in Seoul kingdom is little different.... Unlike those dull and painful images of spring now faded with a new colorful and alluring spring that will bring happiness in people's life........ The News of King's Marriage with his concubine has spread whole across the kingdom.... People are gossiping about it..... Because it's unheard in here.... The thing that never happened before..... A king , A Strong Ruler of Their Marriaged A concubine..... Obviously, it's something very new to them.... Only thing they can do is talk behind king's back......

On the other side, The maids are standing in front of king's chamber... It's already late than the usual time and they're afraid to go inside as the king , himself has forbidden them to disturb....... But They have duty to do...... The maids are standing there since two hours for a one hope..... The hope of door being opened......

Inside, Taehyung's New chamber, the chamber he specially made for him as he doesn't want to stay on the previous king's chamber both newly wed couple is sleeping peacefully embracing into each other arms , completely naked and covered in a blanket...... Hawoon's Head is laying down on Taehyung's chest as both of their hands are holded tightly not wanted to let them go....... First one who's eyes opened fluttering is Hawoon..... She lazily looked around as she saw it's bright side of chamber making her understand it's quite late for them to awake......Then her beautiful angelic blue eyes went on Taehyung's sleepy face that she can look all day without blinking......

She moved a little bit and pecked his lips as she slowly tried to get up from the bed not wanted distrub Taehyung's sleep....... She was about to stand up but she hissed in pain making Taehyung awake of his slumber...... He get up with his eyes closed still didn't recovered from the sleep as he slowly murmured ,"what happened, Hawoon??? "

" It hurts ....", Hawoon exclaimed as Taehyung's eyes shot open hearing her whimpering voice as he looked at her and found her distress face that is completely showing pain...... She is covering herself with a thin blanket as her hands on her lower part of her stomach as she is constantly caressing them to soothe her pain......

Hawoon: I am so sore, Taehyung-ah......

He immediately get up from the bed and wore his robe as he went towards her and slowly pulled her into his arms ...... Taehyung took her to king's bathhouse as they slowly entered into the water.......

Taehyung slowly removed his robe and throw it on the marble floor as Hawoon throw the blanket on the floor . She is completely naked as she slowly goes deeper in the water only making her chest showed....

Taehyung helped Hawoon to get properly washed... After both of them are done with their bath, Taehyung slowly pulled her into his arms and took her back to the chamber as he took out a dress that he prepared beforehand..... He helped her to get dressed as Taehyung was about to get dressed by himself but Hawoon insisted him to help..... Taehyung is staring at her side who is fixing his hanbok collar ......In Taehyung's eyes, she is still the most beautiful and innocent girl that he wants only for himself.......

Hawoon finished fixing his hanbok as she took the heavy crown on her hands and slowly placed it on Taehyung's Head..... Hawoon looked at Taehyung with a proud smile lingering on her face which made Taehyung happy.... After a very long time, she smiled the same way she used to smile before...... Taehyung put his one hand on hawoon's waist and pulled her closer to him making her gasped in surprise..... He kissed her forehead, then her eyes , Nose and finally, he passionately kissed her lips.......

Taehyung: I want to wake up everyday like this, Seeing you beside me ...... Helping me to get ready and putting my crown on my Head.... I dreamed for this happy life, My Queen.....I eagered for this life where you will be beside me, holding my hands in every situations, giving me unconditional support and loving me...... And Today, I am finally living my dream.... It feels so surreal, Hawoon.....

Hawoon put both of her hands on his neck, tiptoeing she kissed his luscious lips and slowly looked into Taehyung's deep eyes and beautifully said," It's so real, My King..... I am here.... You are living the dream and I will always be there loving you...... I love you so much, Taehyung........ "

Taehyung can't be more happy than this..... He, Hawoon and their children.... A happy family...... But when everyone is happy things will always started to turn into opposite side.......

☣️_____________________☣️

In the Evening

Hawoon slowly entered into the harem as behind her, Her new handmaiden, Sye-hyun and few new maids and Bo-young the middle aged woman who is in charge of taking care of Harem's girls...... She is looking so beautiful with the red dress and her shining crown on her head...... She is looking so powerful...... She saw everyone in the Harem is bowing down to her...... So many new faces in here it's like they're newly bought from slave market....... Which bothered Hawoon a bit..... She tilted her head on the right side as Bo-young immediately went towards her as Hawoon asked," There's newly bought from slave market???"

" Yes, Your highness... They're bought for Your Majesty...... ", Bo young slowly whispered as Hawoon again looked at them as she started to feel uncomfortable by those new girls presence...... Definitely, it's not like past anymore..... Taehyung is a King.... A king of Seoul kingdom of Korea....... He needs heir to strengthen his region.......

She slowly sit on the sofa as the girls started to dancing to entertain the New Queen...... It's a celebration for her arrival that has been happening since years.......

As the celebration went on, Hawoon get to know about the changes that happened during the time she wasn't here...... She was talking to Bo-young about something just then the door opened reavealing Queen Faria as everyone bowed to her..... Hawoon bowed to her as both of them seat together.......

Faria: you are looking so beautiful, Hawoon.....

Hawoon thanked her for the compliment as the drinks served by the servants as each of them took it and take a sip of it.......They both talked about Taehyung's childhood memories as Hawoon insisted Faria to tell her about it so it can be something for her to tease Taehyung..... Everything is going well, until someone decided to step inside the Harem as both Hawoon and Faria get up......

" MAKE WAY!!!!! QUEEN MOTHER IS COMING!!!!!", Guards loud voice echoed on the harem making everyone stop on their tracks.... All the girls immediately stand on a line and lowered down their head......

Queen Mother stepped inside the Harem... Beside her, Erunch Kwon, her handmaiden, Eun-sung and few people....... Queen Mother went towards Hawoon as she immediately bowed to her and said," Take my sincere Greetings, Your Highness!!!!!!!"

She said as she slowly bend down on her knees and took the hem of queen mother's dress and kissed it showing gratitude towards her...... This time, Queen Mother let her do that which obviously bothered Faria a bit..... How come she is so calm right now?!!

Queen Mother: Congratulations on getting into my son's bed and his life for forever...... But thankfully, you are not the only one.... I want to introduce to someone......

A wicked smile is lingering on her face ... From behind her, A Girl came slowly with the help of a girl as she slowly bowed down to Hawoon..... Everything was fine, until hawoon's eyes landed on her belly which shows that she is pregnant......

" Who is she???", Hawoon voice came out like a whisper which Queen Mother heard and slowly looked at the girl and said," Her name is Miyeon.... She is King Taehyung's Concubine and is pregnant with his child...... I guess, You don't know about that .... So, I thought of introducing her to you....."

Each words came out from queen mother's mouth felt like a needle that are piercing on her whole body...... Hawoon's eyes are looking at Miyeon up and down as Miyeon is looking at the floor not have the courage to look at hawoon's eyes...... Hawoon eyes then just went on the belly which somehow she thinks it's 7-8 months pregnancy...... Which makes her realize a another thing...... It's the same girl from that night she saw in Taehyung's bed......

On the other side, Bo-young who has the responsibility to not let Hawoon know about Miyeon's existence from the strong orders of King Taehyung, she looked worried ...... Faria on the other hand, looked at Queen Mother with disbelief.... How low So young can get to do this to her only daughter-in-law...... She ruined hawoon's first day as her being Queen.... And in top of that, She weared black dress to show that she is not in favor of this Marriage......

Hawoon slowly went towards Miyeon as her fingers trailed on Miyeon's chin as she slowly lifted it up making Miyeon face completely seen...... Hawoon saw Miyeon's eyes that is tinted with sorrow and fear....... For the first time in her whole life, She felt happy to see this...... Hawoon looked at her face and then her Belly again and said," You are nowhere near Taehyung's desires.... And take care of yourself and your unborn child...... "

She said those words as her lips pressed into a thin line ..... Hearing hawoon's words, The wicked smile that was plastered on Queen Mother's lips faded in a instant..... She didn't expected that.... She didn't expected Hawoon to be this calm.....Her first word seemed like she is pissed off and by the last Line, she wished Miyeon's good health... Hawoon passed by Miyeon and started to Walk out of the Harem as behind her, Her handmaiden Sye-hyun and few maids immediately went after her.....

Bo-young came in front of Queen Mother and said," I am very sorry, Your highness but the thing you did right now is coming to be a big mess....."

Queen Mother looked at Bo-young with a irritated face as she snaled, " SO WHAT?!!! I know what I am doing.... And to whom you will complain???"

Bo-young was about to give answer but it got interrupted by Faria's words.....

Faria: To King...... To hawoon's Husband.... I will do that... Because I have the power to do that.... After all, I am Taehyung's second mother who breastfeed him which you being a real mother couldn't......

And with that Faria left from the harem leaving angry Queen Mother......

☣️_________________☣️

Hawoon's POV

Hawoon is walking on the hallway as she is breathing very heavily ..... Somehow she managed to get inside her chamber before her handmaiden could enter, she Locked her chamber....... She put her hand on her chest feeling completely heartbroken as she fall down on the floor..... Tears started to roll out from her eyes that she is holding in the harem...... She is crying her heart out as the pain of this too much for her to bear........

She slowly get up and wiped off her tears vigorously as she went on a side where a big box was there.... She opened the box and started to search something..... She found a small box that she thought she will never open it.... but situation made her do this.....she found a small bottle ......

She looked at the bottle as suddenly her mind got reminded of a very old friend of her..... Her friend that she first meet in the Harem...... Na-yeon..... How much mad she was in love with Namjoon but Namjoon never acknowledged it and when she saw him being with other girls she couldn't handle it.... Because Namjoon said, he is just a slave who is giving birth to a Heir..... That's the importance of her in Namjoon's eyes...... The pain she felt must be unbearable..... At least, Taehyung isn't like that.... But why it feels so hurt???? Why am I in pain??? This is the same pain you felt na-yeon the way I am feeling.....

I promised on your burning fleshes that I won't end up like you..... But now I guess I have no choice..... It's so painful..... My heart is broken into pieces.......

She slowly opened the bottle cap as she thought of her whole life..... Maybe this is the end of her ?? That's how it's going to end????

TO BE CONTINUED

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

VOTE AND COMMENT 💬💬💬

SHARE IT ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD 💌💌💌💌💌

AUTHOR'S RANT:

HI!!! I am back again with a new chapter!!! Hope you will enjoy it!!! Let me know in the comments what you are thinking 🤔😁......

The best thing I saw today 😄😄😄

Thank you for 2.21 k followers!!! I love 💟 you all!!!!!! And this book is so close to get 100k reads!!! This is the first ongoing book of mine is getting 100k!!! So, thank you all who is reading this book !!!! And l love 😘 those who comment everyday!!!!

VOTE GOAL: 85 votes

Please 🙏 fill it up if you want quick update!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK 📚📚

SEE YOU SOON 🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

SARANGHAE ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro