22...!!(1)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

!!!...BROKEN...!!!
                           (part 1)

Broken is a word normally used, when we think something has been broke but, when broken is used as and connect with emotion of someone then all we would think about the heartbreak and it all result in thinking about the relationship...
But today i am not speaking of the broken heart in an relationship ...
But today i am speaking about the broke of feeling and the love and the caring of someone we once thought would never end and those would always be there to listen our rambling and our thoughts no matter what that would be!!!

I really used to say, just say.. That...

Growing up doesn't mean we have to grow!!! 😊

Nice quote if you ask me...

But what can we say.. It just an quote ,
It will just gonna store in small part of our mind in the corner, and we would someday forget about it!!!

But in all honesty...  If we think about making that quote believe.. 
It will result in not so positive if i thought About that... Because if we do that then whole society no not society our own family would be making us pushing us to grow up!!!

And if you didn't get it by now, today i am gonna talk about the realizations of our family doesn't had and constantly hurting us ... By just simple sentence ..what would society think!?
But deep down we all know ..it doesn't matter to society that much but its our own family which push us to that point where we have to grow and by growing they mean hide your pain ,hide your tears, hide real feeling , show off ..give them reasons to proud of you even if you are not proud of that career ...

.Now you all would think I'm overreacting but really if we think of it we always get to point where we say all, to be you to do what they like ..even some say do what others want ... But what should be really do huh!? When our own family is there to confuse us...

Second part would be continued ...
Again as i said before ..these are my thoughts only don't get offensive bye!!!

Be positive...
Stay safe,take care!!!
Have a nice day!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro