22...(2)!!!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

!!!..BROKEN...!!!
                          (Part 2)

So , been broken is not that easy as it can be said even it is not easy to say too!
Broken , we think someone can only be broken when he or she would go through love heart break and all.
But there are other things too which really do can hurt someone to the extinct that it would be more hurtful then the love hurt.
But love heartbreak that i won't talk in this part ...(if you want me to talk something about that topic then just comment or any other topic too just comment that topic)...

Family we think as an support and that do support I'm not saying all family do like this but in some families they are like the type which want you to grow and also not giving you chance to think and grow -Which they just want result soon .... Which just there to tell you what you have to do!!!
They help as to tell you your flaws and that's all ... They don't care if he or she want something else to do!!!
They would say yea keep that up but it will be joke if i say that they would really gonna let you do that, if that thing do not contains studies and nice job ,permanent ,government one if we specify!!!
I mean of course, its there job parent have to do, to make our future secure but through making that our or some families as just making their child present worthless ...
They are doing as to make there future valid but making there present so worthless that child is going through those stages like anxiety, depression, sadness,feeling like do not belong here... And these are not so good combination for anyone to have ...specially at night!!! Because in day we always have fake smiles laughs happy but in night when we really don't know what to do ...the real thoughts various and senseless too comes and it feels like they are true and make someone believe in thought which really are not there worth to even think!!!

Some even give advice to consult and tell you're parents ..i mean i seriously would look at you like...are you kidding me!???... Its not like i don't want to tell parents huh... I mean he or she... Till now who ever i talked and heard from anyone about these topics it simple and short that they don't have that much strength left in them to tell there parents that parents are really hurting them ... They always get this advice to just tell you're parents or just ignore it or just keep going as parent says!!!
I mean come on .. They know ..right??
That's why till now they are with them making smiles and trying to be happy with them right!!!

Its just ... I wanna say if parents can do one small thing and that would be stop judging their children according to society and please don't say parents don't do that because they really do this.
Stop judging, because i know if parents would stop that maybe children would like to talk to you more !!!

I know some don't talk about it because they don't want there parents to worry but believe me deep down, its not the case ... Its the case to be judged!!!!

Hope you like it...

Be positive!!!
Stay safe,take care...
Have a nice day!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro