Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Bhaijaan aap itni raat yahan kya kar rahe hain" Humeira opened the door with a frown on her face.

(Bhai .. what are you doing here at this time of the night)

"Bhaijaan haan" Arham shoved his hands into his pockets....and looked at the flooring of the room

Humeira's groggy eyes were trying to stay open as he talked....while her brain was already floating in sleep making her incapable of understanding things...."Hmmm......."

"Aah" Humeira shrieked with pain and all her sleep left her eyes and brain bringing her to the real world.

"Did you just pinch me......that too so hard"

"Didn't want to....trust me ..." Arham pushed her a little and entered inside..

"Trust me I wanted to do something else" next he bolted the door........there was something raspy in his tone....or her ear drums were just playing a seductive game with her...

"Bh..bhaijaan.....darwaza kyun band kiya aapne" Humeira's body slightly shivered with the way he was looking at her

(Bhai why did you close the door?)

"Kuch baatein samjhaani thi tumhein" he took slow steps towards her ......
Seeing him coming close, her legs automatically started moving backwards....

(Wanted to make you understand few things)

"Darwaza khula rakh kar bhi toh samjha sakte the"

(You could do that with open doors too)

Her back finally hit the wall...making no scope for any further movement.....seconds later she could feel his hard frame pressed against hers.....

"Bh..bhaijaan.."

"Shshhhh"

his thumb touched her lower lip ......pressing it a little and lightly pulling the supple philtrum, he went close to her face making her turn sideways.

Moving all her hair behind her ear, he bent releasing his hot breath on her neck and ear shell.....
her shiver made him smile

"Agli baar yeh bhai shabd muh se bahar nikla toh mai inka yeh haal karunga ki............let's say you will regret it bad...very bad" pressing and rubbing her lower lip mercilessly between his fore finger and thumb.....he gave the message loud and clear with her nodding putting a stamp on it.

(Just remember..if next time the word "bhai" comes out of your mouth...you will regret it bad..very bad)

Placing a kiss on her forehead, he moved back.

There was a slience for two minutes.

"Acha..chalo paani pilo" he filled a glass of water for her seeing her state.

(Here ...have water)

She emptied the whole glass in one go
and extended her hand for more.....
He chuckled and refilled the glass.

Finally, after settling herself down, she looked at him "Aap kya baat karne aaye the?"

(What did you want to talk about?)

"Chalo room me chal kar baat karte hain" his words made her frown...."huh......room me hi toh hain"

(Let's go in the room and talk)

"Mai hamare room ki baat kar raha hun" he said leaning on the wall

(I am talking about our room)

"Mai kahin nahi ja rahi" she was going to slip into her bed when he caught her hand.

(I am not going anywhere)

"Apne shauhar ke sath room share nahi kar sakti" his words were hitting the wrong spot which had started making her edgy..

(Can't you share a room with your husband?)

"Mera koi shauhar nahi hai"

(I don't have any husband)

"Bachon jaisi baatein mat karo Humeira......shaadi koi khel nahi hai....ki" his words were cutoff midway by her angry voice

(Don't be a kid Humeira...marriage is not a game that)

"Acha tab kahan tha ye gyaan ...... jab bina kuch bole...bina ek shabd kahe..aap London chale gaye the" her eyes welled up with angry tears ...

(Where was this knowledge of yours when went to London without even having a single word with me)

"Humi mai" he came forward

(Humi I)

"Dur rahein aap mujhse" she pushed his hands away ..... "Kitni koshish ki.......itne messages kiye.....itni baar call kiya.....but nahi ek baar bhi aapka bhi dil nahi pighla...." her accusing eyes made him feel miserable...

(Stay away from me...I messaged you ..called you...innumerable times..but it did not melt your heart)

"Meri kya galti thi...bataiyein aap" she shook him "yahi ki maine aap se nikaah karne ke liye haan kardi" with every word, her voice was choking ...

(What was my fault....that I said yes to marrying you)

"Humi ... tabiyat kharab ho jayegi " he cupped her face.... his own voice coming like a whisper.....

(Humi...you will get sick)

"Mai mar bhi jati...toh aap piche mud kar nahi dekhte"

(Even if I died..you wouldn't have come to see me)

"Humeira" his voice rose

"Kya galat keh rahi hun mai.....kisi ko koi fark nahi padta .... mai jiyun ya marun" she slid down to her knees...crying miserably ..... her hiccups just broke his heart and he wanted nothing but to kill himself for causing the innocent soul so much of pain.

(What am I wrong...no body cares whether I die or live)

Going down on his knees, he again cupped her face murmuring innumerable Sorrys ....

"Maaf kardo Humie......" touching her forehead with hers, he cried .. "mai aise mahi reh paunga.............maaf kar do.........mai dar gaya tha......mai kuch bhi karunga..tum jo bologi wo karunga"

(Forgive me Humi....I won't be able to live like this......forgive me please....I got scared.....I will do anything....whatever you say ..whatever you want)

Feeling her leaning on his side, he hugged her with all his might............protesting half heartedly for some time, finally she gave in and hugged him tight......

No one knew....how much time passed....they were still in each other's arms crying their heart out finally releasing all the pain.....that had been locked in their hearts all these months.

-------------

"Ye Arham-Humeira kahan reh gaye"
(Where are Arham Humeira)
Jameela asked not seeing them on the dining table.

"Rehne dein na Ammi....kar lenge baad me breakfast....hum shuru karte hain" Adil said eyeing Aqib and Asif who were exchanging naughty looks.

(Leave it na Ammi...they will have it later...let's start)

"Arham bhai" Aqib, Asif and Anaya did not want to lose the opportunity to tease their shy brother.

But the trio got disppointed finding no one in the room "Subah subah kahan chale gaye"

( Where did he go this early)

"Humi aapi ke room me dekhte hain"

(Let's see in Humi aapi's room)

Arham's eyes opened a little hearing the loud knocks, he turned to see Humeira sleeping on his shoulder....the night's events came rushing back making his eyes open at once.

"Humi....."

"Hmmmm"

"Humi"

"Hmmmm" the moan was now doing crazy things to him.....before some grave thing took place, he shook Humeira bringing her out of sleep

"Bhaijaan...." before she could speak more his glare changed her statement..
"Aap ....."

"Yeh paaglon ki toli yahan agar nahi hoti ... to mai tumhe ache se batata ki mai kaun hun .... aur tum kaun ho" saying the last set of words inaudibly he got up.

(Had this crazy bunch of idiots not been knocking....I would have told you..who am I and who are you)

"Ab kya karein?" Humeira asked nervously

(What should we do now?)

"Kya karein matlab"

(What do you mean)

"Aap mere kamre me hain.....wo log kya sochenge"

(You are in my room...what will they think)

"Are you for real.....I am your husband.....koi boyfriend nahin hun " his voice rose...."Ab jao darwaza kholo warna ye log darwaza tod denge"

(Now open the door...otherwise they are going to break the door)

The door opened and the musketeers entered with full energy...

"Ahan...bhaijaan bhi hain tabhi mai sochu darwaza khul kyun nahi raha" Aqib gave a hi five to Asif laughing

(Ok...bhai is also here..that's why..it was taking too long to open the door)

"Abhi yahan se nikle nahin na......tumhara sar zarur khol dunga" Arham picked up a showing piece threatening Aqib

(If you don't get out..I will surely open your head)

"Aqib....bhai ki tabiyat theek nahi hai.......aankhein bhi sooji hui hain......" Asif said in a serious tone "Bhai ... raat ko neend nahi aayi kya"
Saying the last sentence he made a rush towards the door laughing but got caught by Arham.

(Aqib....bhai is not well...his eyes are swollen............bhai didn't you sleep whole night?)

"Aaah.....bhai....nahi karunga " Asif hissed but Arham twisted more "Aapi"

(Sorry...I won't do this again)

"Chhod dein"

(Leave him )

Arham left his ear and started walking towards the washroom "Dekh rahe hain bhaijaan hum...kaise aap joru ke ghulam bante ja rahe hain..."

(We are seeing bhai...how you are listening to Aapi's every order)

Before Arham could catch a hold of the mad people again..they ran out of the room in full speed.

------------

It was Sunday and everybody was home.............

"Arre bhai....is ghar me toh aisa lagta hi nahi hai ki kuch din me shaadi hai......." Nafisa scowled looking at Adil who was as usual busy in files.

(It doesn't feel like ..we will be having a wedding in this house in a few days)

"Mai keh keh kar thak gayi hun ise.....ab maine kehna hi chhod diya hai" Jameela shook her head and made herself comfortable on the couch.

(I have tried countless times...now I have stopped)

Anaya who just came to the hall heard the topic and went towards Adil.

"Ahhmmm"

Adil lifted his head and raised his brows "Kya huwa"

(What happened)

"Bhaijaan....aap ka nikaah hai kuch dino me......aur apne shopping nahi ki hai"

(Bhai...your wedding is in a few days...and you haven't shopped yet)

Adil rolled his eyes "There she goes again with her obsession of clothes"

"Mujhe sath me le chalein...mai puri shopping kara dungi" she said making herself comfortable next to him.

(Take me with you...I will do all the shopping for you)

Nafisa and Jameela were watching them with amusement in their eyes because they knew what Anaya were upto.....Nafisa tried to stop her when Jameela held her arm "Use wahi theek karti hai...rehne do....din bhar kaam me hi ghusa rehta hai"

(Let it be....she only sets him straight....otherwise he is always busy in work)

"Mera man nahi hai bahar jane ka Anaya" seeing her cute face, he didn't have the heart to scold her..

(I don't feel like going out Anaya)

"Bas itni si baat.....laaein laptop laaein laaein" she immidiately shifted the laptop from his lap to hers and minimized his tab.

(Oh...it doesn't matter...give me your laptop)

Opening the shopping site in another tab......she turned to him...."Kaisi sherwani chahiye aapko..."

(What kind of a traditional dress you want?)

"Jaisi tum dila do...." he kinda started enjoying ......

(Whatever you feel like)

"Aap par na cream colour bahut suit karega" she said running her eyes on his frame

(Cream colour will suit you very well)

"Walima ke liye ek aur order kar deti hun" her fingers working very fine on the laptop

(I am ordering one more for the reception)

An hour passed but Anaya was not done with the shopping yet... she used to turn and ask Adil his preference but did the opposite saying that would not suit on him.

The rate she was going on with, he was sure...he would not need to shop for atleast two years.

Suddenly, she turned pointing his finger at the screen "Mujhe lag raha hai yeh mujh par bahut acha lagega"

(I think this will look very good on me)

"Anaya ... hum shayad mere liye shopping kar rahe the" Adil said cutting the call that was disturbing him.

(I guess you were shopping for me)

"Haan aapki shopping me meri shopping bhi aayegi na......aapke bagal me khadi rahungi toh lagna chahiye na ..........puri Khan family hi you know" she said making a fist to encourage him...

(Yeah...my shopping will also come along....I will be standing next to you....to it should look like....the whole family is regal...you know)

"Yeah...I know ....I know you very well....ki kaise apna kaam nikalwana hai"
(Yeah ..I know how you can manage to get your things done)

"Haye Allah bhaijaan......mera aisa koi intention nahi tha........." she stopped and started mumbling "kiski kasam khaun?"

(God...I didn't have any such intentions bhai.........whose name should I swear with)

"Meri khalo" he played stifling his smile

(Take my name)

"Nahi bhaijaan... aapki jaan thode hi khatre me daalungi " next second she bit her tongue realising the flow of words.

(No bhai...how can I put your life in danger)

"Aahh.......neend aa rahi hai bhaijaan ...chalti hun" she tried to get up when he leaned towards the laptop and clicked on the piece she was pointing at....

"Hmm...looking good"

"Order ka button neeche hai" She said bringing his finger to the order button.
Adil was being very soft to Anaya after returning from London, and Anaya was taking full advantage.

"Kya ho raha hai" Aqib and Asif came from their match practice and threw themselves on the couch.....their exhausting state didn't allow them to be aware of two people comfortably sitting on the other couch.

Suddenly while rotating his neck, Asif's eyes went on Anaya and Adil who were busy on the laptop.......he was surprised seeing Adil so freely sitting with his one hand carelessly sprawled on Anaya's shoulder and the other one in Anaya's hands which were dragging his fingers all over the screen..........before his thoughts went to some other direction, Aqib pulled him to the other side disturbing the duo who was immersed in the joy of "shop from home".

"Anaya akele akele....." Aqib hugged her sideways and looked at the screen..........making Anaya chuckle at his extra sweet behaviour.

"Adil bhaijaan ki shopping kar rahin hun" she quipped changing the tabs where her selected pieces were displayed.

(I am shopping for Adil bhai)

"Acha.....bhaijaan sharara pehnenge nikaah par...." Aqib said but realizing Adil was just sitting next, changed his statement "Jhoot kyun bol rahi hai moti......."

(Bhai ..will wear this dress?)

"Haan tayi ammi....yeh toh aise shopping karti hai...jaise iska hi nikaah hone wala hai......." Asif dramatically threw his arms in the air..

(She is shopping as if she is getting married)

"Kyun nahi....Anaya ka bhi nikaah karwa dete hain...koi ladka hai kya
nazar mein" Nafisa played

(Why not..let's get Anaya married too...do you have any boy in mind?)

"Ammi...." Anaya whined making Adil smile

"Anaya ke liye koi aisa ladka chahiye jo use control kar sake nahi toh yeh dono ko le dubegi.." Hania who came to have water heard them and gave her opinion

(Anaya needs a man who can control her ....)

"Aapi bilkul theek keh rahi hain...is moti ko to aisa banda chahiye jo ise theek karde.....bilkul Adil bhai ki tarah"

(Aapi is right....she should get someone who will set her straight like Adil bhai)

Everybody started looking at Adil and Anaya....

"Pehli baar sahmat hun mai isse......hume ladka dhundna padega..Adil bhai ko dhyan me rakh ke" Hania smiled making Anaya huff "Haan karade meri shaadi...aaj hi karadein......." she blabbered and got up to go....

(For the first time, I agree with him, we will have to search for a groom, keeping Adil bhai in mind)

Aqib was just waiting for this...he immidiately took her seat and started to scroll the site.......
"Bhai...ye bada acha lag raha hai" he turned sideways but found no one......"ye Adil bhai kahan chale gaye"

(Bhai...this is looking good.........arre where did he go)

He made a crying face " Bhai bahut partial hain....Tayi Ammi "everyone laughed out loud...

(Bhai is very partial)

But then he found his prey and sang "Hania aapi"

---------

The young gang had planned for an outing .... it was after very long..so everybody was excited.....Humeira was humming a song when Anaya's voice hit her "Aapi Arham bhaijaan ko bhi awaaz de dein ...jaldi"

(Call Arham bhaijaan)

"Haan ja rahi hun" saying it loud, Humeira moved to Arham's room.

(Okay)

Seeing the door open, she entered only to find him in his casual clothes doing somdthing in his cupboard

"Bhaijaan........aap abhi tak taiyyar nahi hue" without thinking, the words came out of her mouth...here she was so excited for the outing and here he was just roaming around.

(Bhai...you are still not ready)

"Repeat it and you will regret it" Arham turned challenging her in a gruff voice

His words turned her more cranky

"Kya kar lenge aap ..... ek toh aap ready nahi hue hain...aur aap mujhe dara rahe hain....bhaijaan " she glowered keeping her hands on her hips

(What will you do ...you are not ready ..and you are angry at me..bhai)

"I am warning you Humi....."

"Bhaijaan .. aap" and the patience he was carrying from long just eroded with his lips landing and moving erotically on her lips....her eyes shutting with the sheer amount of passion......her virgin lips couldn't decipher the ongoing rush with foreign objects invading their personal space.
"Aah..." as promised her lips were punished....but next second were soothed too...his tongue doing unimaginable things to her...........welcoming his love, she opened her mouth .... for him ....enhancing the intensity of the moment......his tongue coaxing hers to have a battle of love ...with the latter surrendering and enjoying the bliss.....
her fingers playing tune to the nodes of passion all over his back.....

"Arham" she sighed heavily taking a long breath...her chest rose feeling his feathery kisses along her jaw...her hair strands tangling along with his face making both the sight and feel extremely erotic

Old habits die hard unless given a jolt😉

"Oh..my virgin eyes" the shriek just put water on the fire.

--------------------------

A twist in the tale for Adil and Anaya in the next update

Who do you like more

Arham Humeira

Or

Adil Anaya

How was the JOLT😉

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro