Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Oh my virgin eyes" the shriek put water on the fire

Anaya's voice echoed like a thunderstorm in the room making Humeira push Arham who stumbled a little but luckily fell on the bed.

Turning around, Humeira rubbed her face .... her fingers combing her hair,
feeling a tap on her shoulder, she turned......halfway

"Dupatta" Anaya whispered keeping it on Humeira's hand as she refused to look at her.
Humeira closed her eyes in embarrasment "what the hell was her dupatta doing on the floor"

"Relax Aapi...." Anaya rubbed Humeira's back making her more uncomfortable.......

"Anaya.....mai aati hun kuch der me....tum jao"

Anaya was about to go when her eyes went to Arham who had folded his hands on his forehead and was looking out of the window.....
She smirked "acting cool..haan"

"Bhaijaan .. aap to pure laal ho gaye hain"

"Kuch bhi" Arham spoke out in a soft tone

"Arre literally laal ho gaye hain" hearing Anaya, Humeira turned to look at Arham who had lipstic patches on his lips and right cheek.

Taking out tissues, she rushed to him and started cleaning his face making Anaya laugh out loud.

"Anaya....I am warning you...ye baat bahar gayi na toh"

"Toh" Anaya also mimicked him and then chuckled "Bhaijaan aap ko lagta hai ki aap dhamki dene ke position me hai"

"Aur chugli karna toh aapka kaam hai" Anaya folded her hands throwing daggers at him...

"What...maine kya kiya" Arham frowned

Humeira's eyes were going to and fro-from Arham to Anaya and Anaya to Arham.

"Adil bhai se meri chugli kisne ki thi...." she narrowed her eyes

"Adil bhai se maine?"

"To phir unhe kaise pata chala ki.....khair jaane dein.......unhe kab mere bare me kuch pata nahi hota..." she shrugged and then again started "abhi ki baat karte hain.......kitne ki deal hai?"

"What deal"

"Mere muh band rakhne ki kimat" she smiled mischiviously

"Lut lena behen...bahar ja hi rahe hain" Arham finally folded her hands infront of her.

"Humi aapi...aap chalein mere sath...mujhe ek help chahiye aapse" Anaya dragged Humeira holding her right hand and turned to Arham "10 minute hain aapke paas bhai....jaldi tayyar hon"

As both of them left, Arham turned on his stomach....punching the mattress lightly "Damn!! I want to kiss her again"

--------------

"Adil mai kuch nahi sunungi....tum ja rahe ho bas....arre thoda kabhi bahar ghum kar aao...bas kaam me ghuse rehte ho" Jameela threw a pair of jeans and shirt on the bed

"Ammi......"

Snatching the file, Jameela kept it in the cupboard and locked it. Keeping the key with herself, she walked away with a snort.

"Really now" Adil finally got up and slipped into the fresh pair of clothes.

"Chalo bhi....yahin shaam karna hai kya" Aqib shouted at everyone.

"Ruk jao...Adil bhi aa raha hai" Jameela turned her face away from the tv

"Joke" Aqib laughed but then shut up seeing Adil who was looking suave and handsome in casual clothes..."Arham bhai kam the ki Adil bhai ko bhi bhej diya............mil gayi female attention mujhe" Aqib made a face and the same expression was mirrored by the other twin who just sighed at the bad luck.

"Kahan ja rahe hain hum" Adil asked in the car...

"Pehle movie....phir Game house aur last me Karim's " Anaya squealed

"Game house?? What are you all kids?" Adil scoffed

"Bhaijaan...aap chalein to bahut maza aayega"

Grabbing the tickets, they moved to the allotted screen number.

Arham sat down and signalled Humeia to sit next to him through his eyes. Before Humeira could take a step, Anaya jumped on the seat.

"Anaya...." Arham opened his mouth

"Haan bhaijaan" she grinned

On the other hand Aqib and Asif were battling on the seat which was one seat away from Adil's. Neither of them wanted to sit next to him....hence the battle was on.

Arham knew Anaya was purposely teasing them......he knew how to lure her when a strong voice called her out..."Anaya yahaan aa jao"

Adil had seen Arham's face and thought of helping his poor brother who was dying to spend sometime with his wife.

"Haan Anaya....ye seat achi hai" both the twins thought of pushing Anaya to the most undesired seat......next to Adil's one

Anaya pouted and sat next to Adil with a huff....
"Kyun tang kar rahi thi unhe..." Adil asked

"Kyunki maza aata hai" Anaya stressed on "maza" and giggled

"Acha "

"Kuch dinon me main aapke sath bhi yahi karungi " she replied in a mischievous tone which made him a little uncomfortable.

Everyone's eyes were glued to the screen when Humeira felt someone's fingers on her waist. She turned to Arham who seemed very engrossed in the movie...looking straight as if the set of fingers roaming on her waist didn't belong to him

"Wasn't he shy........" Humeira soliloquized but next second turned stiff when his fingers crawled upwards invading her shirt.

His warm fingers on her bare skin was tentalizing her senses ......the concentration long lost....she closed her eyes when he squeezed her waist a little.............
Before the fingers could get more bold, they were taken away.....the loss of the contact was finally successful to bring an expression on Arham's face. He resembled a child whose favourite chocolate was taken away from it.

"Mujhe movie dekhni hai" Humeira whispered and turned her head to the screen

"Dekho...." he huffed making her smile.

Gamehouse was fun for the three kids who were hopping with excitement.

Finally they were at a restaurant for the dinner.

"Anaya....ab bataogi bhi ya puri raat yahin baithna hai" Arham looked at Anaya who was unable decide on the dishes she wanted to eat...
"Bhaijaan mujhe samajh nahi aa raha....noodles ya biryaani ya dosa...."she said chewing her finger

"Oye moti.....itna khana jata kahan hai" Aqib narrowed his eyes

"Acha mere plate se biryaani share kar lena........" Adil said taking the menu from her hands making her zero in on hakka noodles.

"Ye Adil bhai kuch zyada meherbaan nahi hote Anaya par " Asif whispered in Aqib's ears. He was observing Adil on the whole outing.........yes he gets angry at her but also pampers her to no limits.

After enjoying a hearty meal....everyone was home...

Humeira moved past Arham's room making Arham frown "kahan ja rahi ho..."

"Room me" she said in a tired tone

"Yahaan room hai...sharafat se ander chalein...." he caught her hand dragging her to their room

"Par mere kapde"

"Yahaan par hain..." he opened the cupboard to reveal a section filled with women dresses

"Haww...."

"London se exclusively tumhare liye" he pecked her cheek. The red hue immidiately spread on her cheeks
"Yaar tum itni jaldi laal kyun ho jati ho......abhi to maine kuch liya bhi nahi hai" his comment made her eyes widen

"Kitne double standards hain aapke"

"Excuse me"

"Mai aapko aapke smile par compliment karti thi to mujhe badtameez kehte the..........." she made a face and continued

"Mai aapko kitna shareef samajhti thi.......aur aap" she shook her head giving him a glare

Arham who was listening to all her complaints smiled and pulled her in his arms "Biwi ke sath shareef hona gunaah hai........" his husky tone again made her heartbeat rise..."Aur badtameezi toh abhi maine shuru bhi nahi ki hai.............." planting a sensual kiss on her neck.....he pulled out seeing her going a little stiff

"Arre tum kaanp kyun jati ho.........subah tumne mujhe uksaya tha" he said putting all the blame on her who looked away.

"Mujhe bas thoda waqt chahiye...in sab ke liye..." she managed to speak..

"Kin sab k liye" he smiled naughtily...making her glare

"Ok ok....aap jitna waqt chahe ..le sakti hain....but .. kabhi kabhi advances to mil sakte hain na" he added

"Arham" Humaira mock shouted making him disappear into the washroom

"Shameless"

----------------
Days went by fast and the day of Adil's nikaah had arrived..

The whole Khan family was at a resort for the wedding functions.

Arham was checking all the arrangements when Humeira came with his medicine ..."Thoda aaram kar lein.....tabiyat kharab ho jayegi"

"Haan bas ho gaya"

Humeira wiped his head with her dupatta when she saw some red thing on his forehead "Kuch dhyaan hi nahi rehta aapko"

Arham smiled at her concern.

Jameela and Iqbal were getting ready when when there repeated knocks on the door....

"Haan bhai aa rahi hun.....chain se taiyyar bhi nahi hone dete"

"Aap log " Jameela was shocked to see her to be  daughter in law's parents in a disheveled state...

Jameela gave them the way to enter....

"Sab khairiyat to hai?" this time Iqbal asked seeing their state

"Bhaisahab humein maaf kar dein..........." Razaaq (Fariya's father) folded his hands infront of Iqbal...

"Lekin hua kya"

"Fariya .. ghar par nahi hai"

"Ghar par nahi hai matlab...."

"Wo ghar chhod kar chali gayi "

No more words were needed to understand the situation

"Aap ki beti aisa kaise kar sakti hai?"

The poor parents just lowered their head in shame unable to defend their daughter's act.

"Ab kya hoga...." Iqbal's forehead was filled with sweat..

"Aapki beti ne hamari sari izzat mitti me miladi.........ab ....ab kya"

"Aap ke .....apke bhai ki beti" Razaaq wanted to say something when Iqbal showed his hand..."aap ne bahut sath diya Razaaq sahab ...ab nahi......aap ja sakte hain"

Anaya, who had come to give something to Jameela was shocked....how can Fariya bhabhi do that.......
Next shock came when she heard the advice given by Razaaq....her eyes filled with tears....."Hania aapi"...
She just ran away seeing Razaaq and his wife coming towards the door.

Closing the door...she started crying "Mai Hania aapi ke sath aisa nahi hone dungi.......wo Shehryar bhai se kitna pyaar karti hain...........unka dil toot jayega"

On the other side

"Kya karein ab" Iqbal was sitting with his head hung down

"Agar pehle hi mere bete ki baat maan li hoti...to yeh din hi nahi dekhna padta" Jameela said with accusing eyes

"Anaya us waqt bahut chhoti thi....Jameela" Iqbal rubbed his face

"Toh usi waqt shaadi ke liye toh nahi bola tha.......arre nikaah kar ke rukhsati baad me kar lete"

"Wo bahut chhoti hai Adil se....tum kaise use uske sath"

"Aap toh aise bol rahe hain jaise mera beta boodha ho gya hai.....kitna bada hai wo usse.....haan....bas 6-7 saal"

"8 saal" Iqbal quipped

"Mai toh aapse 10 saal chhoti hun...mujhse toh shaadi karne me zara der nahi lagayi " Jameela's hands rested on her hips.

"Wo bachi  Adil ka rude aur harsh behaviour nahi seh paati.........koi mature ladki hi use seh sakti hai"

"Haan aapki mature ladki ne roop dikha diya na apna"

"Pata nahi ... mere bete ko kya patti padhai ..ki wo maan gaya......usko dekha hai aapne pichle kuch saalon se....na hasta hai..na bahar jata hai...bas kaam me laga rehta hai"

"Kam se kam Anaya ke sath khush toh rehta hai...........wo dono ek dusre ke liye bilkul sahi hain Iqbal....dono ek dusre ki kamiyon ko pura kar dete hain" Jameela's tears finally came out

"Par....."

"Mere bete ne pehli baar kuch manga tha....aur aapne" Jameela turned her face
"Allah ke liye...mere bete ko uski khushi de dein"

Thinking for sometime, Iqbal gave in to his wife's demand

"Theek hai....mai Zubair ko bula raha hun"

The talks happened between the brothers and now the pointer of the decision had stopped on Anaya .

Zubair and Nafisa talked to Anaya who looked quite receptive.

She herself came to Jameela "Aap Adil bhaijaan se mera nikaah kar dein"

Jameela caressed her face "tum iske liye taiyyar ho beta......?"

"Haan tayi ammi" Anaya hugged her closing her eyes.

The thing was only between these five people till now.

Adil was just getting ready with no expression on his face when Jameela and Iqbal came to his room.

After knowing everything, Adil just opened his first two sherwani buttons...his face showed no disappointment..no pain...as usual a blank expression was there

"Finally...." he mumbled sitting on the couch.....his tone was more of a relieved one...

"Tumhe pehle se pata tha?" Jameela narrowed her eyes

"Nahi..mujhe nahi lagta tha usme itni himmat hogi.........."

"Matlab tumhe pata tha?" This time Iqbal questioned

"Kind of" he carelessly replied

"Phir kyun nahi bataya?"

"Mai guilt free rehna chahta tha.......kisi ladki ko dard nahi dena tha mujhe"

"Ab in baaton ka koi matlab nahi...toh aap log Allah k liye khamosh ho jaen" Jameela closed her eyes in frustration

After a momentary silence

"Anaya se nikaah karlo" Jameela turned to him

"Aap hosh me toh hain Ammi....Anaya pura ghar sar par utha legi use ye baat pata chali toh"

"Usne khud mujhe se aa kar kaha hai"

"Ki wo mujhse shaadi karna chahti hai" Adil pointed towards him....Seeing Jameela's nodding he scoffed "Ammi hum yahan mazaak raat nahi khel rahein"

"Tum toh karna chahte ho na"

"Mai kya chahta hoon...isse kya fark padta hai Ammi " Adil's eyes moved to Iqbaal who didn't say anything.

"Tum Anaya ke muh se sunna chahte ho?"

"Haan"

After a while Anaya walked in with Zubair and Nafisa and said exactly what she said to Jameela.

And the  night finally got concluded with the nikaah  with Adil Ahmad Khan and Anaya Ahmad khan saying "Qubool Hai" to each other.

-----------------------------

Note

And the story will be turning a little mature from here...

Give me some time for the translation☺☺

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro