0 7 - File

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 7: File

Lakshya pulls her up, making her stand straight and she avoids eye contact.

"Th. . . Thank you."

He leaves her hand and looks away, feeling awkward.

Lakshya, who was feeling restless now feels agitated, he wanted to leave the room right now but it was impossible for him to make his way out as the door is locked.

Ragini's eyes land on the file and glisten seeing the mouse away from the file, she instantly steps down and leans forward. Lakshya turns his head towards her and Ragini picks up the smile, swinging it back while tightly gripping on it. The file hits Lakshya's nose and he stumbled back, Ragini felt the file hitting something and stands on the box again, she turns to see Lakshya rubbing his nose.

She bites her tongue, but hides it before Lakshya stares at her. "What the hell?!" He irritatedly shouts and before she could utter something, he continued to yell. "Where were your eyes? Why did you swing the file?!"

"I'm. . ."

"Just shut up! I'm already angry, don't anger me more." He rudely exclaimed, clenching his fist and gazing away.

Ragini grits her teeth, making a face while looking at him. "I'm angry, don't anger me more." She mimicked under her breath "As if he's the only one who gets angry. Idiot, I'm glad I didn't apologise, he doesn't deserve my apology." She adds, whispering to herself.

"Did you say something?" He asked after hearing small mumbles and she rolls her eyes, ignoring him.

Lakshya shakes his head and his eyes land on a box which was hidden behind the shelf, he slightly creased his head, wondering what it could be.

He looks down, seeing the mouses on Ragini's side and gazes around just to double check if there were any other mouses which weren't noticed by him. Seeing his way clear, he walks towards the shelf, Ragini turns to the side, seeing Lakshya walk away.

"Finally he's gone." She sighed a relief and hugged the file, praying to be out soon.

Lakshya reached forward and pulls out a box, stunned to see it. He couldn't believe his eyes, he places the box down on the floor, it was a case for one of the instruments. His hand shiver and he touches the case, only to realise he wasn't dreaming, the case was actually in-front of him.

He hurriedly opens the case and shakes his head in disbelief and anger, he was stunned, shocked, surprised and what not.

"M. . . My guitar." He utters to himself, eventually loosing himself in the memories of the past.

"Lakshya! I said you're not doing music." Durga Prasad angrily yelled, warning Lakshya.

"No Papa! I want to do music, I can sing well. I will one day be a famous and successful singer. I would make your name proud."

"Lakshya! I said no music, where is music going to get you? Nowhere! Have you seen your Chachu? Even he wanted to become a singer and musician but is he? Is he Ram Prasad Maheshwari the singer?"

Ram lowers his head embarrassingly and Lakshya looks on.

"But Dad, I will. I promise."

"Lakshya, do something which can get you somewhere in life, not this!"

"Listen Dad, it's my choice and my life! I will become a rockstar and one day, all of you will know me as Lakshya the rockstar!" Lakshya irritatedly says and walks away.

"This is your fault Ram! Why the hell did you buy him a guitar for his 17th birthday? Now look what hobby he grew." Durga Prasad angrily shouts at Ram, who was silent and guilty.

"Bhaisa, you can't only say things to Ji. Even JiJi supported his decision. . ." Sujata speaks up, defending Ram.

"Annapurna, think about his future, he can't be a singer. Do you think this world would accept him as a singer? Do you even think they would give him a chance? I don't want to see him struggling the way Ram has struggled. There are many demands to gain this position and Lakshya, he won't be able to handle it."

Annapurna nods at her husband, understanding his point. Lakshya, who was listening from near the stairs, gets angry and runs to his room.

"I will prove it to them. I will be a rockstar with this guitar only!" Lakshya says to himself in a challenging tone and stares at his beloved guitar which Ram gifted him.

Lakshya picks it up and starts playing it.

Durga Prasad and the family hear it from downstairs and Durga Prasad gets angry.

The next morning, Lakshya tried to search for his guitar but couldn't find it.

"Maa! Maa! Where is my guitar!" Lakshya shouts, distraughtly and impatiently searching for his guitar.

Annapurna walks inside his room. "Maa! My guitar."

"It should be here Lakshya." Annapurna says, helping him look.

"It's not Maa."

Durga Prasad walks inside the room. "What happened?"

"My guitar! It's gone missing!"

"It should be there somewhere! But I'm glad it's gone, at least now you'd be focused on your career."

"No Papa! I want to be a rockstar and without my guitar, I can't focus on my career."

"Listen Lakshya, that guitar would take you nowhere in life!"

Lakshya gets angry and Ram walks inside. "What happened?"

"The guitar, it's gone missing." Lakshya complains, shocking Ram.

"What? How?" Ram shockingly asks as he also had memories attached to that guitar.

"It should be somewhere in the house!" Durga Prasad says and everyone began to search.

After a lot of searching, they couldn't find it.

"I want a new guitar!" Lakshya demands.

"Sorry Chhore, I can't get you another guitar." Ram replies, making Lakshya angry.

"I'll get you a new guitar." Durga Prasad says, shocking everyone.

"But only if you study and enroll into the course I want you to enroll into. Understood?" Lakshya was helpless because he wanted a new guitar, he then nodded and agreed.

Lakshya had studied extra hard to get those passes, to get a new guitar but he just lost himself in tension and stress, eventually getting influenced by his friends and falling into the world of drugs, from which it was impossible for him to get out. The world which encouraged him to smoke and drink, to run away from sadness and the darkness.

"I hate you Durga Prasad Maheshwari." Lakshya mummers to himself angrily after coming out of the past memories.

He caresses his guitar and Ragini stares at him with confusion.

"What is he doing down there for this long?" She wondered and was about to get down to check but stops, seeing him stand straight.

He had his guitar in his hand, it had been many years since he had used it and he wasn't sure if he'd be able to play the notes or not.

He was feeling the rhythms through his heartbeat and just inhaled a deep breath. He began to strum a tune and Ragini arches her eyebrows, gazing around only to see it's none other than Lakshya playing that tune.

Durga Prasad, who was searching for Lakshya stops after hearing few of his staff members gossiping.

"Did you hear the sounds coming from the file cabin?"

"It's locked but a sound of an instrument is coming from there."

"Is. . . Is it haunted?"

"Don't be stupid Tanu, if it was haunted then why didn't the sound come from the day we joined? I think there's someone in there."

Durga Prasad realises. "File for the presentation, the two must be in there but instrument. . ." He trials off confusingly and then looks on, realising.

Durga Prasad wastes no time to rush there and as he walks there. He sees Adarsh and Ram by the door and the sound of the guitar reaches his ears.

Ram sees Durga Prasad and turns towards him. "Bhaisa, Lakshya found the guitar."

Durga Prasad simply looks at Ram, not having any response to him. He was astonished himself as they had hidden it for many years.

Inside the room, Ragini was surprised seeing Lakshya play the guitar but he was angry. It was as if he was taking his anger out while playing the guitar.

Ragini's stomach started to pain and a feeling of restlessness started spreading. She clutches onto file, inhaling steady breaths to control this feeling.

She steps down from the box and walks towards Lakshya, holding his hand and he stops strumming.

"Please stop." She requests and he looks at her, jerking her hand away from his.

"And who the hell are you to order me?" He harshly respond.

"I'm not ordering! Simply requesting!" She answers back, raising her tone.

"And what made you think I'll listen to you?"

"Of course you wouldn't. I made a mistake by even requesting!" Ragini replies and the two glare at each other.

Before Lakshya could reply, the two look to the side as the door creaks open. They see Ram walk inside with Adarsh and Durga Prasad.

Lakshya stares at Durga Prasad with anger while Ragini sighs a relief that the door was finally opened.

"This is the files cabin." Sanskaar says as he was touring the new worker around.

Sanskaar's forehead crease as he sees the door open, he walks forward and the guy follows him.

"What are you doing here?" Durga Prasad asks and Lakshya gazes away, ignoring him. He so badly wanted to yell at Durga Prasad for doing this to him.

"Sir. . . We came here to get the file but someone locked us from the outside." Ragini utters and Ram nervously looks down after remembering how he had locked the door assuming no one was in there.

"Sanjay, this is Lakshya and Ragini. Our interns." Sanskaar whispers and the new worker, also known as Sanjay shakes his head while looking at Ragini. He was the same guy who she had stopped and asked about the file cabin.

"You get to work now, don't worry about this." Sanskaar orders and Sanjay nods, following his order.

Lakshya bends down, placing the guitar back in its case.

"You go start the work." Durga Prasad says and Ragini nods, walking out to start the presentation.

"Lakshya. . ." Durga Prasad trails off but Lakshya interrupts.

"Sir, this is a office and we should remain professional." His voice was cold and everyone present there felt the anger reflecting from his tone.

"Let's go Bhaisaa." Ram suggests and Durga Prasad nodded.

Adarsh, Sanskaar, Durga Prasad and Ram walked out, leaving Lakshya all alone in the file cabin.

"How stoop can they fall, they knew my heartbeat was attached to this guitar and still kept it away just to get their work done." Lakshya angrily says to himself and clenches his fist.

To Be Continued . . .

Up Next - Presentation: "No, let me type." | "My name is Sanjay." | "Friends?" | "Is the Presentation ready?" | "Present Please." |

Please kindly leave your votes and drop down your comments, if you liked this chapter ♥️✨🌸.

I love you all ♥️😘

Mr Sanjay Dharamadikari:

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro