0 9 - Projector

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and encouraging me. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Chapter 9: Projector

"Present please." Sanskaar says, shocking the two. "We want you two to experience how feels to be presenting in front of the clients so we decided that will be the clients and we would like to see where you got up to." He adds.

Ragini was hesitated and panicking from within, she wasn't sure on what to do or what to say. Lakshya was glancing at Sanskaar, trying to figure out an excuse to save his back.

"Okay, let's show them what we did." Lakshya says, looking at Ragini. Ragini was confused as they didn't do anything so what were they meant to show Durga Prasad, Ram, Sanskaar and Sanjay. She was scared and nervous and gazes at him and he blinks at her with assurance.

Lakshya began moving towards the desk and Ragini turned, trying to figure out what he was up to.

He sees the projector remote and then looks at them. "Take a seat." He says and they nod, walking towards the desk. Ragini walks towards him and he slides the remote down, purposely dropping it.

He bends down, to pick it up but as soon as he does, he opens the back, takes the batteries out, slides them down his pocket and instantly closes it, standing up to place it back on table. Ragini curves a nervous smile as they start staring at her, she pretends to find the presentation on the laptop.

"Have you found it?" He asks and she nods, lying she did.

He takes the control and presses his thumb on the power button, now, pressing it again and again.

"Any problem Mr Lakshya?" Adarsh asks, formally as he was now the client.

"Uh. . . The power button isn't working properly." Lakshya replies, staring at Adarsh.

"Pass it over here." Sanskaar demands and Lakshya forwards it.

Sanskaar aims it at the projector and presses the red power button to turn it on but unfortunately it did not work. How could've it? The batteries weren't in.

"Why. . . Is this not working?" Sanskaar asked himself, slightly confused as he presses the red power button again and again, getting no positive response at all.

Ragini turns her gazes towards Lakshya, who blinks at her with a small smile, giving her the hint of him being behind the remote not working.

"I think the projector broke." Lakshya utters but Durga Prasad wasn't satisfied with his response.

"Sanskaar, stand on the table and turn it on from the projector." Lakshya looks on at Durga Prasad while Sanskaar nods, agreeing to his Bade-Papa.

Ragini clenches onto her dupatta while Lakshya looks at Sanskaar who stands up.

"Uh. . . I'm sorry to say but this is highly unprofessional." Lakshya hurriedly blurted out before Sanskaar could get on top of the table. "Would you do this if the actual clients were here? Standing on the table isn't a professional profile. We have technicians and other people who could fix this problem. Doing this in front of the meeting would just, put the whole situation off." Lakshya adds, hoping that his words effect them.

"Lakshya is right." Adarsh agrees, "To fix this problem, we need to call a technician because we're acting as the clients and it's too unprofessional of us to just stand on the table to fix it. What if the same thing happens in tomorrow's meeting?" Everyone consider Adarsh's words and agree while Ragini was stood nervously, hoping they would leave so she could actually complete the presentation.

"Okay, we will send the technicians in a bit." Durga Prasad says and Ragini nods as Lakshya ignores him.

Durga Prasad, Ram, Adarsh, Sanskaar and Sanjay exit the room while Lakshya and Ragini release a sigh of relief. They turn towards each other.

"No more fighting or arguing." She says and he adds "Until the presentation is done and over with." She nods and he nods too.

"Promise."
"Promise."

Lakshya instantly stands on the table, playing with the wires of the projector, confusing Ragini, he then jumps back down and slides the batteries out of his pocket, putting them back in the controller.

"Now no one will suspect it was us." He says, placing the controller on the table again.

"I knew it. They didn't do any work that's why they had done this drama." Durga Prasad reveals.

"I expected this from Lakshya but not that girl." Ram utters in disbelief, placing his hand on the table and looking away.

"Did we make a mistake by letting them do this presentation?" Adarsh questions, feeling everyone's instant gazes.

"No, Ragini is hard working, she will make sure the presentation is ready." Sanskaar utters in defence.

"They have till today Sanskaar, we want to see results." Adarsh says to which both Durga Prasad and Ram agree, making Sanskaar nod.

"Put Sanjay there to supervise them and help them if they get stuck, he's anyways qualified." Ram advices.

"Yes, Ram is right, ask Sanjay to assist them." Durga Prasad says, adding his opinion with Ram's.

Sanskaar had no option but to agree as his two seniors were pressuring him.

Swara was walking with few bags in her hand. "Thank god I found the items on the list otherwise Daadi would've killed me."

As she was walking, she clashes into someone and the bags fall onto the floor.

"Oh gosh! Chhori, were you blind?" The other person, who was no other than Sujata, frustratedly yells.

"Sorry Aunty." Swara apologises and bends down, putting Sujata's things inside the bag and passing it to her. She also quickly pushes all her items inside the bag.

"I was too busy thinking that I didn't realise you were coming. Sorry Aunty, forgive me." Swara apologised yet again and walks away, leaving Sujata silent.

"She seems like a modern Chhori, I thought she would lash at me too like others do." Sujata mummers to herself and starts walking away.

Ragini was typing while Lakshya was skimming through the file and was reading it out to Ragini. Sanjay knocks, grabbing their attention and walks inside. Ragini and Lakshya look to the side seeing him walk towards them.

"Hi, Sanskaar sir sent me to assist you two." He utters, walking closer to them.

"Hi but. . ." Before Ragini could complete, Lakshya interrupts.

"Welcome in. Come, take a seat."

Ragini looks at Lakshya and rolls her eyes, Sanjay takes a seat and Lakshya stands up.

"You help her, I'll be back in a bit." Lakshya says and gives the file to Sanjay, exiting before getting stopped.

"La. . ." Ragini gives up and sighs, turning back towards the laptop.

"So, how far. . ."

"We finished." Ragini interrupted, finally saving the presentation and staring at Sanjay, who was trying to curve a smile to make it seem less awkward.

"Umm, what do you and Lakshya talk about most of the time?"

"We. . ." Ragini stops, realising that all they do is argue. "We argue." She replies, slowly.

"Argue? If you don't mind then may I ask why?"

"Just something he always starts." She responds, trying to curve a fake smile which was failing.

Lakshya storms inside the room, nervously, grabbing Ragini and Sanjay's attention.

"Shoot!" He worriedly yet frustratedly sighed, heading towards the two.

"What happened?" Sanjay asks and Lakshya shakes his head negatively.

"Are you okay?" Lakshya nods, inhaling a deep breath as he places his hand on his chest, feeling his jumpy heartbeats.

"You're not okay." Ragini says, glancing at him confusingly.

"I am. I'm fine." He utters with whispery breaths, confusing Ragini and Sanjay even more.

"Ragini, if you don't mind then can you please get him some water?" At first Ragini was hesitant but seeing his condition, she agreed and closed the laptop, it seemed like he was about to get a heart attack.

As soon as Ragini leaves, Sanjay makes Lakshya sit down. "What happened?" He asks once again.

"I. . . I was walking out to have a fag. . . Just then. . ." Lakshya trails off, starting to narrate the whole incident to him.

Lakshya clashes into a girl, who's purse drops out of her hand.

"Sorry." Her soft voice reaches his ear drums and he lifts his gazes, looking on.

Her beauty had him captive. A small smile appeared on his lips. "No, I'm sorry." He apologises, instantly bending down to collect her purse.

He hands her the purse and she smiles at him. "Hi, my name is Lucky." He utters and she tucks her hair strand behind her earlobe with a shy smile.

But before he could utter anything further, he sees Durga Prasad walking his way.

"Fish." He worriedly whispered, confusing the girl. He panics and hurriedly rushed away.

"Oh gosh! He came at the wrong time. What if he saw me?" Lakshya mummers to himself and starts running.

"Why are you scared of him?"

Lakshya scoffs. "I'm not scared of him."

"But-"

"I'll rather not talk about this. He's our boss and he kept everyone under his control, it's too hard to do something wrong otherwise he would fire us, can't he?"

Sanjay nods, understanding Lakshya's words but he doesn't know Lakshya is Durga Prasad's second son.

"You and Ragini did a great job by finishing the presentation. Now I won't have to supervise you two."

"I'm glad we did otherwise I would've been stuck with her for few more hours, she's just too much."

"Why?"

"You don't know her, she's a total bitchy gossipy Aunty types, all she ever does is spreads rumours and poke her nose in other peoples business, I'm glad this presentation is over and please, don't ever join my name with hers again. Come on, I'm the Lucky and she's Chugalkhor Ragini, see the difference?" Lakshya explains with a question in the end, Sanjay shakes his head, trying to understand.

To Be Continued . . .

Up Next - Party in where misunderstandings grow between Ragini and Lakshya.

Please kindly leave your votes and drop down your comments, if you liked this chapter ♥️✨🌸.

I love you all ♥️😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro