3 6 - His Confession

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Are there any K-Drama / K-Pop stans here? 💜

Chapter 36 - Confession

Three days later.
Lakshya stepped out of the bathroom while wearing his jacket.

"Are you ready?" Uday asked and Lakshya nodded his head, feeling uncomfortable as he was dressed in a white posh sherwani with a blue waist coat.

"Couldn't they get married later. . ." He complained with a small frown, heading towards Uday. "You look decent." Uday complimented and Lakshya looked at him.

"Let's go now, and get it over and done with."

"Yeah, let's go." Uday picked the bag up as they headed towards the door. For three days, Lakshya had been in the hospital and was finally discharged, but as promised, he now had to attend his best-friend Nikhil's wedding.

For these past three days, he hadn't spoken to Ragini, or heard from her. He even tried contacting her but she blocked him from her phone, shocking him with this behaviour of hers. He wasn't sure what he did wrong, and wants to talk to her face to face to know what happened and why she's behaving like this.

xx

In the wedding location, everything was set and everyone were present there, including Nikhil's mother. Nikhil and Palak were sat in the mandap, waiting for Lakshya and Uday to come. Ragini was at a distance and in a corner, where she isn't easily spotted.

Lakshya and Uday entered, and everyone were relieved to see Lakshya perfectly fine. He passed all of them a small smile and met with everyone.

"Pandit Ji, you can start now." Nikhil uttered with a smile, after making sure Uday and Lakshya were stood right behind him.

Lakshya gazed around, hoping to spot Ragini as the pandit began reading the words. Everyone were excited, and there were more reporters this time because of Palak, who was a famous model and Nikhil, the son of a politician who were caught in a scandal.

Seeing everyone distracted and focusing on the wedding, Lakshya slowly made his way around people to find Ragini, wanting to talk to her. He spotted her in the corner and walked there as fast as he could.

"Ragini. . ." She was startled by his sudden appearance and glanced at him shockingly. "Wh. . ." She took few steps back.

"Why are you ignoring me? Why did you block me? Did I do anything wrong?" He asked and she merely blinked at him, still surprised by his sudden appearance.

"You didn't but. . ."

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

She had no answers for his questions, "Lakshya, you should be with Nikhil. Not here." She managed to utter while staring at him with seriousness.

"What is wrong with you? Why, are you being like this?" He asked, starting to feel sad with her behaviour towards him.

"I have work to do. . ." She uttered and turned around, leaving him alone. However he wasn't willing to take her ignorance as an answer and followed her.

She increased her speed, wanting to get away from him but he wasn't willing to let her leave without having answers. He caught up to her speed and held her hand, stopping her.

"You can't run away like this Ragini." He uttered and stood in front of her while holding her hand, she blinked at him in surprise. "Lakshya, can you. . ."

"Why are you behaving like this?" He asked, genuinely looking upset while he questioned Ragini.

"Behaving like what?" She questioned and freed her hand from his grip. "Can't you see, I have work to do."

"What work?" He asked and she glanced around, "I. . ."

"You have no work, you're just finding excuses to be away from me. . ."

"Th. . . That's not true. . ." She stuttered and he held her by the shoulders, "tell me, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. . ." She uttered and jerked his hands away, continuing to look at him.

"Why did you take such a crazy step?"

"Because I wanted you, you were meant to be mine, not his. If you can't be mine then you can't be his either."

"Are you serious?"

"Why, is he dead? Is that why you're angry and here?"

Sanjay laughed after a bit, "it's better if HE dies and gets out from between us. That druggie!"

"Don't. . ." She trialled off while pointing her index finger at him. "He didn't deserve this!"

"Oh, so he survived?" Sanjay sounded disheartened and stood up, walking towards the cell door while standing in front of Ragini. "And why are you blaming me? You're the reason why your boyfriend nearly died. It was you Ragini, you nearly killed him! If it wasn't for you, if he never met you, if you never liked him then this wouldn't have happened so don't blame me!"

She stared at him with glassy eyes, feeling extremely hurt with Sanjay's words.

"If he didn't come in between me and you, then he would've been fine. But you chose him over me, now death will choose him over you. I curse you Ragini, you and Lakshya will never stay happy! You will be the end of him one day!" Sanjay cursed with clenched teeth and as loud as he could.

She shook her head and started heading out, feeling upset and hurt as tears start falling out of her eyes.

'I can't let him be hurt because of me again.' She firmly decided in her mind and changed her expressions, "if I don't want to talk to you then shouldn't you take the hint? Why are you keep on disturbing me?"

"Why are you. . . What is wrong with you?" He questioned with confused yet hurt tone.

"Nothing is wrong with me. I just want to be left alone that's all. Can you do that for me? Leave me alone and stop following me? Or is this too much to ask?" She sounded ruder as she spoke, forcing herself to be harsh towards him, despite feeling bad from inside.

He scoffed, "are you high?" He sounded offended as he questioned her again.

"Do I look high?" She asked and he sighed. "I saved you, took this wound for you and this is the attitude you give me?"

"And who told you to do that? Did I ask you to come and save me?"

He scoffed and rolled his tongue, feeling insulted as she continued, this time sounding worried.

"Why did you take such a crazy step like that? Do you even realise in what danger you had put yourself in? It was supposed to be me that should've been hurt not you? Why would you risk your life like that? What if the stabbing damaged any of your organs? What if you were in a serious condition? Do you not care about yourself? Why did you do this for me?"

He watched her starting to get annoyed while questioning, worried, upset and guilty. "Because I like you." He bluntly responded and flapped his eyes at her. "I like you, and I didn't want you to get hurt. I like you, and didn't want you to be in any danger? You mean more than just a friend for me, which is why I jumped in to save you." He continued, revealing his feelings as if they were nothing but a bunch of words that he can mix around and throw. He wasn't sure how to be expressive, all he knew was to be honest about his feelings no matter how bland they sound.

He continued with the same annoyance Ragini was showing while questioning him. "Do you think I would've been glad to let him hurt you? Why should've it been you?"

She was speechless by his sudden confession, merely looking at him.

"Do you blame yourself?" He asked again, sounding serious as he moved closer to her. Her eyes slowly began to water without her permission and he sighed. "Why are you blaming yourself for this? You weren't the reason I'm hurt. I chose to save you, I chose to let myself be hurt, so you could stay safe so why are you feeling bad? Is that why you're being distance?"

"You. . . Were hurt because of me. It wouldn't have happened if I. . ." She stopped as tears began falling out from her eyes and she sniffed, starting to feel emotional.

"I wasn't hurt because of you." He made it clear and made her look at him. "I chose to let myself get hurt, you know I was fighting so well. I was prepared for him to attack me with that knife but. . . I didn't expect him to charge towards you. He claims to like you but is willing to hurt you. . . It came onto us as a shock. You're not the one to be blamed, Sanjay is. You didn't do anything, Sanjay did. So stop ignoring me because you feel bad!"

"But still, all of this happened because of me. . ." She argued and he shook his head, "it happened because of Sanjay!"

"Why do you like me? Are you crazy? Why did you step in between?"

"I don't know. I must be crazy, but now I like you and I can't help but to keep on liking you. Despite not being my type, you still managed to create an impact. I never imagined I'd be liking someone like you but now I do, and I can't stop!"

"I didn't ask you. . . To like me. But stop, you deserve someone better." She cried as she spoke emotionally.

"I don't want anyone better, I want you."

Her heart fluttered as she blinked at him flustered yet touched by his words. Not knowing how to react.

"Do you not feel the same way?" He asked as they shared an eye-lock.

Memories with him flashed in her mind second by second and she felt at comfort, thinking about her feelings towards him.

"Date me." He uttered and she shook her head. "Give me a chance." He added and she shook her head again, "find someone better." She gave her final response, rejecting him and turned around, slowly starting to walk off.

"Ragini. . . If you leave right now then I promise to never ever show myself to you ever again, and I would never contact you ever again!" He uttered, and she continued walking.

"I will stop meeting you. I will stop hanging out with you. I will stop talking to you. I will stop messaging you. I will stop annoying you. I would stop mocking you. I would stop joking with you. I would stop telling you my secrets. I would stop being friends with you. . . But I would never stop liking you." He spoke as loud as he could, seeing her continue to walk away.

He felt dejected and sad, turning around and storming off in the opposite direction to her, frowning and sighing in frustration. As he continued walking, he felt a grip on his hand and stopped, lowering his gazes as he watched her swiftly come in front of him and rest her head on his chest while wrapping her arms around his waist. Surprising him with her sudden movement.

To Be Continued. . .

______

Please kindly leave your votes and drop down your comments, if you liked this chapter ♥️✨🌸.

2 more chapters left!

I love you all ♥️😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro