3 5 - Unnamed Feelings. . .

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting everyone. ♥️

Sorry for any error, mistakes and inconveniences 🌹.

Guys, if you all have time then please pop over to "Saiyaara Graphics Corner " & show some love ❤️😘

Chapter 35: Unnamed Feelings. . .

Lakshya opened his eyes frustratedly, moving them towards Uday who was fast asleep on the couch. He exhaled and thought about what had happened few hours ago. "Why did I say something embarrassing like that. . ." He muttered to himself, unable to gain his sleep, feeling utterly embarrassed and distressed regarding what he had suddenly said.

"Were you mad? High? Drunk? Why are you stupid!" He continued mumbling to himself and closed his eyes while covering his face with his hands. He stroked his hand down his face and opened his eyes again.

"Crazy jerk." He cursed himself and sighed, "do I like her?" He flapped his eyes confusingly, wanting answers to his own question. "Why did I say she makes my heart flutter? Do I. . . Actually like her? Like like her?" He sounded slightly surprised and gave it a thought, starting to feel his heart slowly fluttering as he thought about it.

"How do I like her?" He asked himself and sighed, sounding confused.

'Is he gone crazy, why is he talking to himself?' Uday slowly opened his tired eyes, twisting his lips as he flapped them at Lakshya. 'Please god, make him fall asleep or he won't let me sleep peacefully.' Uday prayed and closed his eyes again.

xxx

The next day, Ragini opened the hospital room door and headed towards Lakshya, who was sleeping while hugging the pillow.

"He wouldn't take this risk if he didn't have feelings for you Ragini." Palak's words replay in her mind as she flapped her eyes at Lakshya.

Yesterday night after getting home with Palak, she had a conversation with her in where Palak revealed that she felt Lakshya has feelings for her which is why he risked his own life to make sure she was safe, giving her opinion and confusing Ragini further more.

"I wouldn't take this risk for you, but I would for Nikhil. . . Because I love him." Palak's words continued distracting Ragini's mind and she sat in front of Lakshya on the circle chair, continuing to stare at him.

'Why do you like me?' She asked herself for the answer she wanted to hear from him, experiencing a mix of feelings.

Flashes of their first meeting till now was playing in Ragini's mind, it was as if she was watching a movie. A sigh escaped her mouth and she closed her eyes for few seconds, feeling frustrated at her confused feelings.

"Are you sure you don't like him Ragini?"
"I'm not sure." She gave a response to Palak's question from last night, opening her eyes again as she looked at Lakshya. "I must be crazy to start thinking about him now?"

She exhaled, starting to allow her mind to replay the incident from yesterday, recalling her emotions while watching Lakshya stand in front of her like a shield, guarding her from getting hurt but taking the pain himself. She remembered feeling shocked, scared, numb and frightened while watching Lakshya fall onto the ground with blood leaking out. Her heart had skipped beats and she couldn't think straight for the time. All she could do is let the tears speak on her behalf. 'It did hurt when you were hurt. But that's normal, since you're my friend.' She spoke in her mind and exhaled, watching him open his eyes.

"Ragini. . ."

"Do you like me?" She instantly asked without thinking and he flapped his tired eyes at her, startled by her sudden question.

"I. . . Don't know. I think so, why?"

"You think so?"

He shook his head positively, continuing to flap his tired eyes and she stood up, heading towards the door.

"Rag. . . Wait. . ." He sighed as the door shut close, after she left the room.

"Why does she keep leaving?" He asked himself confusingly and sighed, turning his head to the side as he watched Uday walk out of the bathroom after having a shower.

"Why was Ragini here?" Uday asked, and Lakshya shrugged. "She just asked me a question and then left. . . Did I say something wrong?"

Uday glanced at Lakshya for few seconds and threw the towel onto the sofa, starting to get annoyed. "I'm not an astrologist who can tell what happened while not being present. Oh Bhai. . . Please spare me with your questions, I had enough!" He exclaimed and folded his hands in front of Lakshya.

"I just. . ."

"Do you like her or something? You keep on talking about her and I'm not even lying, you're thinking about her too much!" Uday truthfully revealed, demanding for a serious answer.

"I. . . I don't know, do I?"

"You dumb shit! You took a knife for her, think about her all the time. Ask questions about her, for her and irritate me by talking about her and you say 'I don't know', are you high?"

Lakshya was considering Uday's words, not finding them offensive at all and glanced at him confused, "so I like her?"

"Yes!" He heard another voice and glanced at the door, watching Nikhil walk inside. "You dumb ass, you like her. There is no way you'd risk your own life just to save hers! You're selfish and we need to deep that. You'd only risk your life for the people you love and are close to, you love me and Uday like brothers but you don't love her like a brother do you?" Lakshya instantly shook his head negatively at Nikhil's question, now nodding at his words while thinking.

"So I like her. . ." He trailed off, certain about it and sighed, feeling embarrassed and in disbelief.

xx

"Thank you for coming. . ." Annapurna uttered as she stood in front of Parvati, Swara and Palak. "Where. . . Is Ragini?"

"She should be coming, she went to the hospital to see Lakshya." Swara revealed and Annapurna smiled, not knowing why she felt glad, still having the wish to make Ragini her daughter-in-law.

"I'm going to go sit down." Parvati expressed freely as she headed towards the sofa. Annapurna didn't mind at all and Sujata walked inside the hall. "Make yourself comfortable Maa-Sa, we are still waiting for the groom to get ready."

Parvati scoffed, "people say that women take ages but here men are more slow." She taunted yet in a jokey tone, making the ladies giggle and agree.

Annapurna's eyes move towards Ragini, who was walking inside. "Ragini Beta. . ." She made her way towards Ragini while calling for her name, "you went to meet Lakshya, how was he?"

"He was fine Aunty, he was asleep so I didn't have the chance to talk to him." She lied while curving a small smile and Annapurna nodded, caressing her hair with love.

"Thank you. . ." She softly trailed off and Ragini stared at her confusingly. "Thank you?"

"For caring about Lakshya, and being there for him. And for bringing him back to the right track, and for helping him. For trying to mend our relationships with him." Ragini was speechless as she looks at Annapurna with surprise. "Please stay with him forever." She requested and Ragini looked on.

xx

Nikhil was sat with Lakshya, while holding his phone in front of Lakshya too as they watched Uday on the screen.

"I'm finally in the house, here's everyone." Uday uttered from the screen, showing everyone around through his camera for Lakshya to see.

One by one, he grabbed people and made them wave or at least say hi to Lakshya. In the end, he stopped Ragini and she stood in front of the camera, watching Lakshya from the screen. "Uday, I have work to do." She sternly uttered and walked away, confusing Lakshya with her behaviour.

"Why is she mad?" Uday asked Lakshya after sensing something wrong with Ragini.

"I don't know." Lakshya replied, starting to think what was actually happening with Ragini.

xx

After some time, the wedding takes place and Lakshya watched it through the screen. Her smiled as him and Nikhil keenly watched the wedding happening.

In the mandap, Adarsh and Parineeta were sat listening to the words from the priest while their families and friends happily stood by them, giving their blessings.

Ragini was on her own, thinking about Lakshya. 'He doesn't know if he likes me, how can he behave like this? First he confused me by saying I make his heart flutter and now he's saying that he doesn't like me. . . Can't he just say 'yes I like you' or 'no I don't like you', why does he need to make it complicated?' She sighed, giving up and watched the wedding. However, he mind was still distracted on the fact that Lakshya doesn't even know what he feels, and is making it confusing for her and himself. She feels annoyed yet mad, not knowing why. All she wants is a clear honest statement of his feelings towards her, whether he likes her as friend or as someone more than just a friend.

Swara walked towards Ragini after noticing her seeming distance. She tapped on her shoulder and waited for Ragini to react.

"What happened to you, why do you seem lost?" She shook her head as a response, curving a fake smile over her lips.

"Do you blame yourself for what Sanjay did to Lakshya?" Swara asked and Ragini blinked at her, she sighed and held onto Ragini's hand. "Don't blame yourself Ragini, it wasn't your fault. Sanjay was crazy and psychopathic, Sanjay is the reason why Lakshya is hurt, not you. So don't be upset or harsh on yourself. . ."

"But Swara. . ." Ragini trailed off after focusing on the incident again, "I was the reason all of this started. If it wasn't for me, Sanjay would've never done this in the first place and Lakshya wouldn't have gotten hurt." She continued, now really putting her mind on this issue. "Sanjay was initially meant to hurt me. . . But Lakshya got hurt. Because of me." She sounded surprised as realisation hit her, "I'm the reason. . ." She further added as a frown curved over her lips, making her feel disheartened and upset.

"Ragini. . ."

"It won't change the fact that I was the real target." Ragini interrupted Swara as she spoke, starting to walk away while thinking.

Swara sighed upsettingly, "why is she going through so much? Please make it easy for her God." She muttered to herself and watched her sister slowly disappearing.

x

Outside the mansion, she was sat on the stairs staring into space. She exhaled and held her head in her hands, confused and distressed. "He didn't deserve to get hurt, I'm the reason why he's in this condition. Why did he come in between?"

She exhaled and lifted her head, now glancing up at the sky. "Why is everything complicated? Sanjay thought I like Lakshya which is why he attacked us, if I don't like Lakshya then will it keep him safe?"

She sighed with glassy eyes, starting to get a headache and stood up, exhaling as she headed out of the gate.

To Be Continued. . .

______

Please kindly leave your votes and drop down your comments, if you liked this chapter ♥️✨🌸.

I love you all ♥️😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro