Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This is basically what Isas is supposed to look like⬆️
Plus this chapter is kinda sad.

Ayano buckled Osana up, and started driving to pick up the quadruplets. When they got to the preschool Ayano took Osana inside with her. Instantly three of the four kids ran up to Ayano when she walked into the classroom.

"Girls where's Oka?" Ayano asked them. Amai pointed to Oka who was sitting in the corner. A little boy was sitting next to her. Ayano thought for a moment. Who was this boy? She doesn't remember seeing him here before.

"He's new mommy."  Asu stated. "Him and his brothers." She pointed at three other boys. One with brown hair, one with purple hair, and one with blonde hair.

"Oh." Ayano walked over to Oka. "Come on sweetie we have to go home."

Oka looked up at her mom. "O-okay mommy." Ayano picked her up, and the little boy tugged on Ayano's pants leg to get her to look down. "Yes?"

Oka looked at the boy. "I like your dress." He whispered to Oka. He then walked over to his brothers.

"Daddy!" The brown haired boy ran over to a man with black hair.

The man chuckled as he picked his son up. "Hey little guy." He said to the boy.

Ayano was a little confused about who this guy was. She took her kids outside with her, and put them into the car seats.

She started driving home when Osana asked her a question. "Mommy? Why did that guy look familiar?"

"I don't know dear." Ayano stated, and she heard screeching from behind her. "Osana what is it?"

"Amai keeps hugging me!" She whines.

"You are so difficult!" Amai started laughing. "Just shut up and accept my love!" The others started giggling.

Few days later

"Mommy!" Oka whined.

Ayano instantly ran outside where her daughter was playing with their new neighbors. "Oka are you okay?!" Ayano asked worried.

Oka was seen hugging her leg which was bleeding. "It h-hurts." Oka cried.

"Oh dear." Ayano picked Oka up. "It's okay we'll get it cleaned up."

"Hey Oka." The little boy with black hair waved to her. "See you tomorrow."

When Ayano, and Oka got inside Ayano placed her on the couch. She grabbed a band-aid, and put on Oka's cut. "Now Oka what happened?"

"W-well me and Oko was playing, and his older br-brother pushed me." Oka stiffed.

Oko? Was that the black haired boy? "Oh well sometimes boys do mean things to get a girls attention." Ayano explained to her daughter.

"I-is th-that how daddy got your attention in school?" Oka asked, and Ayano thought for a moment.

"Um something like that." She wasn't about to tell her daughter that she killed people.

"O-oh okay." Oka smiled a little.

"Now go get ready for dinner." Oka nodded, and went upstairs. Ayano followed to see what Taro was up to. "Hey senpai it's time for d-" Ayano was cut off when she saw the sight before her.

There her husband was hanging by the closet doorway. He hung himself. Ayano the tears going down her cheeks.  She picked up her phone, and called the first person she could think of. "Hello? Ayano?"

"Hey um Budo.... Can you come get the girls? There's something I don't want them to see..." Ayano spoke.

"Uh yeah sure. Whats the matter?" Budo asked.

"I'll explain later. Just please hurry." Ayano hung up, and was about to close the door when she saw that Hanako was asleep on the bed. Ayano pocked her up, and left the room. She closed the door behind her, and gathered the kids. "Okay you guys are going to have dinner at Budo's house."

"Yay Uncle Budo!" Amai and Asu giggled.

A/n: Sorry it was so short.... I've been having trouble coming with ideas. I f you have any ideas you would like to see message me or comment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro