Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A year later

"Mom?" Ayano looked down at Kizana. "What's a tiger fucker?" Ayano stared at her in shock.

Budo spits his drink out. He was sitting across from Ayano. He looks at Kizana as well. Oka was behind her looking at Budo. "Kizana that isn't a nice word. Where did you even hear that?"

"A musical." Kizana stated, and walked out of the room. Oka stat down next to her mother.

"Hey there Oka." Budo greets Oka. She just nods. Amai walks over with a plate of cookies. "Hi Amai." Budo greets the second oldest child.

Amai puts the plate down, and takes a cookie. She hands it to Oka. Oka takes it, and starts to nibble on it. Amai smiles to Ayano and Budo. "You can have a cookie if you want!" They both smile, and take one. Ayano bites into hers.

"Amai these are great!" Ayano tells her, and Amai smiles. Soon Osana walks in with Isas by her side. Behind them was a little girl about five with red hair that reaches her shoulders, red eyes, and freckles. She had a a dark blue hoodie, and black jeans.

"Ayane why did you have to come with us?" Isas asked the little girl.

"Mom said I had to come with you." Ayane replied. She looked at Oka and Amai. She smiled shyly and waved. "Hi Amai. Hi Oka." Asu walke in. "Hi Asu."

"Hi!" She ran out of the room.

Kizana walked in with the twins holding onto her hands. Muja had her pink hair in two tiny pigtails, and Mida eating an animal cracker.  "Mom! Muja broke my toy microphone!" Kizana told Ayano.

Muja was crying. "It was an accident!" She kept crying, and Ayano hugged her.

"It's okay Muja." Ayano told her, and rubbed her back. Budo looked at Ayano, and smiled a little. Oka stared at him questioningly.

Asu walked back into the room with a red wagon right behind her. In the wagon were Osoro, Hanako, and Megami. Osoro was glaring at Asu, Hanako was hugging onto Magami, and Megami had her arms crossed.

Muja stopped crying, and looked at the triplets.

A/N: sorry its so so short. I've ran out of ideas ;-;

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro