Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ayano looked around the kindergarten classroom. Oka, Amai, Kizana, and Asu's kindergarten class were putting on a play. Budo sat next to Ayano holding the twins. Osoro, Hanako, and Megami were in their stroller. All of them were asleep besides Osoro. She looked at everyone, and yawned. Osana sat next to Ayano.

"This doesn't make since. Why did I have to come?" Osana crossed her arms.

"Osana they are your sisters. You have to cheer them on." Ayano smiled.

"Kizana is just going to make it about her mom." Muja told her as Mida 'tried' to braid her twin's hair.

Ayano sighed. It was true. Kizana always tried to take the spotlight. Hopefully nothing goes wrong.

Later

Ayano jinxed herself. "I'm sorry about what my daughter did." Ayano apologized to another mom. She looked at Kizana. "Apologize."

Kizana sighed. "Sorry I stole the spot light." The lady nodded, and walked away with her own daughter. "Mommy. I'm hungry."

Ayano picked the five year old up. "Alright let's get home." She walked over to Budo who was trying to get Hanako to stop crying.

"Come on Hana please be a good girl." Budo tried to calm the two year old down.

"Need some help?" Ayano asked, and Budo nodded. Ayano puts Kizana down, and takes Hanako into her arms. "She's been having some night terrors lately. It makes her wake up, and it messes up her sleep time. She's probably tired."

Ayano started rocking the little girl who soon falls asleep. "Mom! I'm starving!" Osana whined, and Ayano sighed.

"Budo you think you can help me get them in my van?" Ayano asks, and the male nodded. He's been a big help since Taro passed. The two of them put the kids in the van, and Ayano thinks for a second. "Hey Budo... You've been helping me and the kids a lot recently, and I want to thank you. Want to have dinner with me and the girls tonight?"

"Sure Ayano. Meet you at your place." Budo smiles, and walks to his car.

"Oooh mom is gonna get some!" Osana smirks.

"Osana! Where did you learn to speak like that from?" Ayano glared at the six year old.

"Isas." She replied.

"Of course." Ayano sighed as she got into her van. She drove the girls home, amd helped them get out. Budo was already though.

Okay rubbed her eyes tiredly. "Uncle Budo is staying?"

"Only for dinner sweety." Ayano told her, and the little girl frowned. Unlike her sisters she didn't think Budo being around all the time is a good thing.

"Can we have dino egg nuggets tonight?" Ami asks with a wide smile. Asu quickly shakes her head yes hoping Ayano will agree.

"Dino egg nuggets?" Budo questions.

"That's what they think normal chicken nuggets are." Ayano whispers so the girls won't hear. "Sorry girls, but tonight we're having pasta."

"Works for me." Mida yawns as she holds her apple print blanket close to her.

Everyone goes inside the house. "Now girls you can play for a little bit while Budo and I make dinner." Ayano states as she puts the sleeping triplets in a small play pen.

"I don't think Okay likes me very much." Budo says as the walk into the kitchen.

"What makes you say that?" Ayano asks.

"She always gives me blank looks, and something about me not being her new dad. Whatever that means." Budo shrugs.

Ayano sighs. "Sorry about that. Taro's death changed her a little."

Budo nods. "It's understandable." The two of them start cooking, and Oka watches from the doorway. She watched them and a shadow figure standing over Ayano.

A few months later

"This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Halloween! Halloween! Halloween!" Asu sang as they were Halloween shopping.

"Okay girls what do you want to be for Halloween?" Ayano asked.

"I dunno." Osana shrugged.

"A chef." Amai smiled.

"A ballerina." Kizana tired to stand on one leg. Key word is try.

"A bat." Oka grind shyly.

"An Olympic swimmer!" Asu jumped happily.

"A teacher." Mida stated

"A nurse." Muja smiled.

"And I guess the triplets will be three peas in a pod." Budo chuckled.

Baby Osoro slapped his face. "Or not." Ayano told him.

A/n: What should the triplets dress up for for Halloween?

What should be a future chapter?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro