Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n: This will be short!!!! Why? Because I had to rewrite this because Wattpad wanted to be an asshole and delete this chapter!!!

Osana didn't want to wake up the next morning. She didn't even want to move, but they did. Soon she felt someone pushing her, it was one of her little sisters Muja. "Wake up! Isas is here so you walk to school!"

"Ugh." Osana finally swatted Muja's hands away and got dressed. She noticed Muja's twins sister, Mida, on her bed reading. She recently caught a cold so she gets to stay home.

"I don't know why you hang out with him. He's a dweeb." Mida muttered.

But he's my dweeb. Osana thought, but brushed it off. She walked out of the room and headed to the living room. Ayano and Oka were looking at Isas. They haven't really seen him in months because a trip him and Info went on. He no longer wore glasses, he has contacts. He was also pretty handsome.

He smiled when he saw Osana. "Hey! I knew this move is pretty tough on you so I made you a bento box so you don't have to!" Osana shook her head and muttered baka before the two left.

Ayano decided to drive Osana's sisters to school today and after she dropped them off all the sisters went into different directions leaving Oka and Megami. Megami glanced at the junior and wrapped Oka's arm with her own. She knew she needed to protect her older sibling.

Osana and Isas walked next to each other sharing a glass bottle of coke. The were very close to the school and Isas suggested looking at their class schedules. They only shared lunch, History, and English class. Both classes were taught by a Mr. Vess.

History was their first class and they went there right when they got to school. Osana was freaking nervous when she walked into the classroom. It was already full. Did people really like this class or teacher so much they got here early?

"Class these are our two new students Osana and Isas." A man, that looked to be in his mid to late twenties, had a hand on each of the seniors' shoulders. The man whispered to the two. "Welcome to history class at Hartford High. They will eat you alive."

A/n: Hey guys sorry it was so short!!! I had to rewrite it so many times it's not funny.

Also all the chracters y'all made please forget about that. I will bring them up every now and then, but i need new ones for there classmates in America.

They can be students, bullies, teachers, or even people that live in the apartment building Ayano and Budo are running.

Name:

Sexuality:

Crush:

Personality:

Family:

Backstory:

Club:

Friends:

Where are you from:

What you looks like:

What type of clothes you wear:

Plus anything else you would like to mention!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro