Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Last time on Raising Rivals...

"Class these are our two new students Osana and Isas." A man, that looked to be in his mid to late twenties, had a hand on each of the seniors' shoulders. The man whispered to the two. "Welcome to history class at Hartford High. They will eat you alive."

Isas and Osana glanced at each other. There were only three open seats. Two near a window, and one on the otherside of the classroom. "So," Mr. Vess started. "Want to say some things about yourselves?" He leaned against his desk, and crossed his arms.  "Isas you first."

The teen boy nodded before fixing his glasses. "Um yell my name is Isas, I'm eighteen, and I moved here from Japan with my mom."

"Okay, Isas you can sit behind the tall, human green bean dude in the back," Mr. Vess pointed at a teen boy. That was no where near the window.

"I have a name," The guy mumbled.

"Yeah yeah Johnny Appleseed," Mr. Vess waved the teen off. He looked at Osana with a small smile. "Osana, you're next."

Isas sat down and gave his best friend a thumbs up. Osana gave him a unnoticeable nod. "My name is Osana Yamada, and just like Isas I moved her from Japan. I'll be eighteen in a few months."

Mr. Vess sighed. He wished the two seniors would say more so he wouldn't have to teach. He loves to teach, he just hates this certain class. High schoolers can be assholes.

"Take a seat Osana," Mr. Vess told her before pushing off of his desk. "Okay before actually teaching I have a few announcements. First off, the cafeteria is serving your choice of fish nuggets or corndogs."

"Fuck," a random student mumbled as Osana sat down.

"Yeah I hate the cafeteria food too," Mr. Vess stated. "Second, y'all still need to pick a club. Sadly because budget cuts there is no more Occult and Crime club."

Groans are heard throughout the class. "This school had an occult club and a Crime club?" Osana questioned aloud.

"Nope," Someonw whispered to her. "Occult club and Crime club was the same club."

"That's stupid," Osana mumbled.

"You're telling me," the person replied.

Mr. Vess rolled his eyes and tried to settle the class, but the classroom door interrupted him. In walked a person with short messy dark brown hair, brown eyes, and wearing mostly black. Osana couldn't tell if it was a boy or girl. "Glad for you to finally join us," the person gave Mr. Vess a slip of paper. "Ah a pass... Take a seat."

The person looked around until their eyes landed on the seat in front of Osana. The made a beeline for it before sitting down. Something seemed elegant about how they sat down and walked.

Mr. Vess started passing out papers to everyone. He then proceeded to count the students. "Okay twenty-five of you... Okay I can deal with this. Each row of students will be one group. Five groups five students in each.

Osana was not in a group with Isas. Maybe Mr. Vess was right, this class will eat me alive, Osana thought as her group got together. Each one started at her curiously, well except for the student that came in late.

A/n: There will be future long chapters!!! Also there will be some LGBTQ characters and maybe a teacher/student relationship 👀

Also please check out my second account VJVess I only use this account and that account.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro