27. FOR A FRIEND WHO DESERVES A SMILE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Morgan, I just have a few things to say to you, I will try not to take up too much of your valuable time.

I remember when we first met, we were assigned to the same case. However I could not have predicted that the events of those next days would change everything forever.

It was a long and hard road. And we were assigned to stop the deviants, to make sure no other android woke up. But I could slowly feel my software begin to de-stabilize. It was as if every time I heard you smile, heard you laugh, I was changing.

And when we were taken off the case thanks to the FBI. It was then we finally discovered the location of Jericho, and we did what we were assigned to do. Though as we got closer, as we were about to accomplish our goal,

You changed me. You helped me realize who I really was, and who I believe I was always meant to be. You helped me become deviant. And I can never thank you enough for that, Morgan.

But I hope this letter will suffice for now. I will see you at the station, don't be late ha-ha.

-Sincerely, Connor.

(My friend deviancies has been having a little bit of a rough time lately, and I wanted to help them smile today. It's a little idea I came up with for their Detroit: Become Human OC, Morgan. I hope this works for now, and I hope you liked it my friend. Peace ✌🏻.)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro