28. Appreciation Pt.2

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I've been feeling thankful lately, so I thought I would voice said thankfulness to you guys. These are a few special people who keep me on this site:

ramimcleks: Hello friend, I just wanted to say how thankful I am for you. Just when I thought no one wanted to RP or talk with me anymore, you really made me feel better. And you're one of the best roleplayers I've ever had the pleasure of roleplaying with. You're a great person, you make things for my books and OCs without even being asked, and that makes me happy, I hope you know that. I cannot express how thankful I am for your friendship. You made me happy again on this site, you gave me an amazing roleplay to do, and I can never thank you enough. But I can try, thank you. 😁

whvtewolf: You are awesome my friend. You're there when I need you, and you listen to me and my (sometimes) odd ideas for an RP. You keep me inspired, thank you. 🙂

flameism: You've been gone for awhile. But I hope you see this when you come back. You're awesome. You play any character greatly in an RP, and you don't mind listening to my rants (which I appreciate.) Thank you 😁. I know you're having a hard time lately, if you ever need to talk, I'm right here.

NoNewVibez: You are great my friend. You're a great roleplayer and you help keep me from dying of boredom, thank you so much ☺️

-Onyxia: You're awesome, random, and weird in the best ways possible. You're a good friend to me, you listen to me, and you make me feel better, thank you ☺️.

_Spxked_Pxnch_: You're amazing. Never change, never let anyone change you. And if they try, call me, I'll come over and kick their butts to the moon 😁

I love you all. If you're not on this appreciation page, I just want to tell you that I love and appreciate every single one of you. You're all amazing, peace✌🏻.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro