25: Love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Pat's POV

I was worried about Matt and Amy when they had suddenly gotten up and left, but I knew better than to follow them. In the meantime, I decided to get my daily chores done for the night. I helped the ewoks clear the table, then finished up some nightly chores.

When Matt returned from the village with Jen in his possession, I ran over and thanked him greatly. I took her gently into my own arms, holding her close. I was relieved to know she was still alive, cradling her gently as I walked to our hut. A nurse ewok caught sight of me and followed me inside the hut to check on Jen. I set Jen tenderly on the bed, sitting next to her. She groaned a bit and her eyes fluttered open. When she caught sight of me, she sprang up and pulled me into a hug. I didn't resist, hugging her tightly back. "I love you, Jen..." I whispered. She smiled and cuddled into me.

We laid down to rest for the night shortly after we finished our embrace. I kissed her temple gently, holding her close as we slept. I could help Matt and Amy tomorrow. I needed to stay with Jen tonight, for I loved her more than anything, and never wanted to let her go again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro