Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's been six years since the Viper's attacked The Reapers MC.

That day we lost a number of people. Including my mother.

Dad wasn't the same after that. He closed himself off and he begun to sleep with the club sluts.

The one thing he never forgot was his duty as a father to me and a President of the club. He taught me to fight and handle weapons after that day. He wanted me prepared for the next time that an attack would happen.

At the moment there's a thin line between The Viper's and The Reaper's and if someone crosses the line there will be another attack and that's something that I'm not looking forward to.

I may have been training for the last six years, but there's still a chance that I might die when that day comes.

*Flashback*

I was fourteen when Dad took me into the garage. He threw a stick at me and he told me that I had to try and hit the stick out of his hands.

Jake and a few guys from the club were in the garage working on cars while I was training with Dad.

As Dad attacked me the guys stepped away from their work and they watched Dad and I.

I moved the stick to the left to block the hit and then to the right as he struck me again.

Eventually, Dad caught me off guard and his stick struck my face and I felt a pain to my right cheek. I felt something drip down my face and it landed on my arm.

It was blood.

Dad looked at me and he winced. "I'm sorry,"

I don't reply as I don't know what to say to him.

He sighs. "That's enough for today. Go inside and take care of that."

I began to walk away when he yelled. "I won't be home until late, Princess. The guys will look out for you tonight. If you have homework finish that before you go to bed."

"Yes, President."

Dad laughed. "I love you, Princess."

A smile spread across my face. "I love you too."

It had been a long time since he said that to anyone and it was a shock that he said it to me.

*Flashback over*

It's another night of standing behind a bar serving these animals. The animals I am talking about are the guys from my fathers motorcycle club. They come into the bar acting like they own everything, including me.

When it comes to touching me they never learn there lesson and I always have to kick there arse.

Like right now, I am serving another guy a beer, when someone grabs my wrist. I don't break my stride as I grab the guys hair and smash his face against the bar. At the same time I roll a glass of beer down the bar and it lands in front of Jesse.

He raises the glass. "Thanks," he takes a drink.

The guy that I smashed his face against the bar lifts his head and he has blood pouring from his nose. "You're a psychotic bitch."

That's not the first time I've heard that today.

As you all know Clyde Hughes is my father and he's the president of The Reaper MC. He taught me how to fight, shoot and sell drugs.

Lately, Dad has decided that he doesn't want me too involved in the MC as the Feds are sniffing around. He said. "They are trying to find any excuse to throw me behind bars and I'm not going to let that happen."

Jake enters the bar with four prospects. He looks at the bar before he tells the guys to take a seat while he orders the drinks. "Can I get some beer, for the boys and me."

I cross my arms. "What do I look like, a bar woman?"

He smirks. "You do. Drinks, now princess. Or do I have to call the President and tell him that his little Princess isn't playing nice."

A smile spreads across my face. "I always play nice, J."

Jake shakes his head. "You didn't play nice this morning when you shot up my bike."

"You shouldn't have started that bike near my room. I need my beauty sleep after dealing with you animals all night."

He sighs. "Get me my drink. I don't want to argue with you all night."

A smile spreads across my face. "I'd rather do this all night instead of dealing with drunk handsy bikers."

Michelle my best friend walks into the bar and she walks over to me. "Hey, bestie." She gives me a one arm hug across the bar." She pulls away. "What are you doing tomorrow night?"

"Nothing, why?"

"I found a bar not too far from here. We should check it out. I heard they play great music there. It beats hanging around this place and watching the sluts try to get laid by all these arseholes."

"Sounds good. I need a break from here anyway. There's a certain amount of spending the night with these guys that a girl can take."

"Yay," she looks in the direction of Jake and the prospects. "I'm going to say hi to jake and the prospects. Maybe, I can get laid by one of them." She walks over to there table and leans against the chair next to Jake.

Jake puts his arms around her and pulls her towards him. He looks over to me and winks.

Arsehole. He knows how much I hate it when he does that shit with my best friend.

One of the prospects rises from the table and heads over to the bar. He places his hand close to mine.

If he touches me he's going to get it worse than the guy before.

"We need more drinks, Princess."

The only person that gets away with calling me that is Dad.

What can I say I'm a Daddy's girl.

Dad walks into the bar with a few guys and he heads over to one of the booths.

"Sorry, prospect. You're drinks will have to wait. The President is here and he can't wait all night for his drinks." I start on Dad's drinks and take them over to the booth.

A smiles spreads across his face. "Hey, Princess. I've heard you've been a busy girl today. First you shoot at J's bike and then you smash one of my guys head against the bar."

I put up my index finger. "First, you never disturb my sleep. Second, the guy touched me. You know I feel about people touching me. Plus, it was your idea to train me to defend myself and I'm doing that against your boys."

Dad looks at the bar. "You need to get back to serving the guys. They might get rowdy that their bar wench isn't serving drinks."

I hit Dad's arm. "Shut up, Pres."

He kisses my cheek. "I'll let you know when to bring more drinks over."

I head over to the bar and serve the guys seated at the bar. I give the prospect two pitchers of beers.

Hopefully, they don't come back for more.

Thank you banner by CarKann

Vote/comment/share/follow me

MissDredge

Let me know what you think of Reaper.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro