Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Trina and Rayna walk through the front door at exactly 11am talking about how the guys ditched them because of some meeting they had just been called to.

I hope they don't ask me about it. I'm not supposed to know much about the Motorcycle Club, but I know more than my Dad could handle. Which is why I try to stay as close to the clubhouse as I can.

Jake owns a place not too far from here. He prefers living here as I was staying in a room down the hall from him, but now that we're a little more he wants to share a bed and that perfectly fine with me.

Just as long as he doesn't expect too much from me.

Trina put her popcorn machine into the power point and switches it on. She puts the corn into the machine and it starts popping. She pulls out paprika, dried oregano, dried thyme, onion salt and vegetable oil and she mixes the ingredients.

So, this is how she makes the BBQ popcorn.

Rayna puts all the things she needs for the pizza in the fridge. We're going to make that as soon as the movie is over.

Hopefully, the meeting will be over by then. I think The Notebook will be a great movie to watch with the guys.

The girls and I turn on the radio and we sing along to See You Again, while we wait for the popcorn to finish.

I see a package next to the front door that wasn't their earlier. "Was that here when you came in?"

Rayna and Trina look at the package.

"I don't think so." Rayna said.

I hear something ticking inside the box. "It's a bomb. We need to get out of here." I move the best I can to the back.

Rayna grabs me around my waist trying to be careful of my broken ribs as we head to the door.

"Rayna, you should save yourself."

Rayna shakes her head. "I'm not going to leave my cousin in the house to die. Uncle Clyde and Jake will kill me if I did." She helps me out the door. As our feet land on the lawn the house explodes. Debris flies everyone and pieces of the house land on us.

The smoke starts to get to me and I start coughing. "Rayna?"

"Let's not do this again."

I laugh.

She finds humour in bad situations.

"Someone ruined our Fifty Shades of a Grey. I'm going to kill whoever did this."

In the distance I hear three different males yell out for us. I push some debris away and my hand reaches the surface. I wave my hand hoping that someone will see it.

Someone grabs onto my hand and they pull me out of the debris. When I'm standing upright I see that it was Iron Fist that pulled me out and standing next to him is Jake. "Rayna was next to me. You have to get her out, Iron Fist."

He hugs me. "I will."  Iron Fist moves more of the fallen debris and he pulls out Rayna.

She opens her eyes. "I knew you would save me." Rayna hugs him. "You're my personal superhero," she says over exaggerating.

I lean against Jake. "I brought an app a couple weeks ago that can detect stuff and it did its job when I saw the package on the ground." She looks at the ground. "But I couldn't get out of there on my own. I had to use my cousin."

Rayna walks over to me. "It's alright," she points at herself. "I'm all good, cuz."

Dad is standing next to a guy and he yells out to Jake. "He's all yours. He tried to hurt your ladies, show him what happens to guys that hurt your old ladies.

Trina walks over to Rayna and I. We hold onto one another as the guys walk over to the one that was responsible for the bomb.

I hear something from a distance and I yell. "Get down," as a bullet goes past us and hits the guy that Jake was going to kill.

Jake says something to Iron Fist and Tank. They pull out there guns and head in the direction of the forest.

Dad walks over to us. "I want the three of you in the bar. It's going to get bloody out here and I don't want you to see it." He turns to one of the prospects. "Take them inside. If anyone tries to get in kill them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

With the help of Trina and Rayna we make our way into the bar.

I'm not going to be defenceless in the bar. I'm going to grab the guns that I keep behind the bar for my protection.

As we enter the bar I say to the girls. "Take me over to the bar. I have something I need to get."

They take me over to the bar and I hold onto as I pull out three guns and give one to Rayna and Trina. "I hope you girls know how to shoot?"

A smile spreads across Trina's face. "Tank taught me how to shoot. He told me that one day I'm going to use the skills he taught me to protect myself and our kids." She laughs. "He told me that he wants four kids."

"Damn, that means we're going to have Junior Reaper MC's on our hands. The boys will be miniature versions of their fathers and the girls are going to be like us. Protected by the Reaper MC men." I say.

Trina asks. "Is that a bad thing?"

"Not, really. I'd just prefer that my girls know how to protect themselves."

Why am I having the conversation of future kids when I haven't even slept with Jake yet. Does he even want kids?

After an hour the guys walk into the bar and I pour them a glass of beer each.

Jake rounds the bar and stands next to me. "Should you be pouring beer for us?"

I shake my head.

"Stay on that seat and I will serve everyone." He looks at Rayna and Trina. "Can I get you ladies anything?"

"Our men," they laugh. "and a beer."

Jake pours them a beer and places in front of them and two more for the vacant seats next to them. He looks at the guns on the bar. "Katie,"

"Yes, Jakie?"

"What are these guns doing here?"

"I took them out for us to protect ourselves."

He shakes his head. "I hate the idea of you using a gun, but I'm glad that you keep them behind the bar."

I take them off the bar and put them back in their spot. "When the time comes Jake I'm going to defend my home and the people I love. I'm not going to hide and..."

Dad walks into the bar and he heads over to us. "Trina, Rayna and Katie, I'm going to have to buy you Reaper jackets with Property of, with the guys name on it. That way you'll always be protected by the MC." He looks away from us and says. "It would be good to have kids running around here again." He walks over to his booth.

Vote/comment/share/follow me

MissDredge

Let me know what you think about the current chapter of Reaper.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro