Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Cake Crusher
You know the drill

Plains of Grass
The person who finds you will never be the same. They will scream, they will cry, they will stand there in shock. They will be traumatized for the rest of their life. Imagine watching your mother walk in to find her son lifeless on the ground and see her collapse as she crawls to you, desperate to shake you awake. Her baby, gone. She doesn't understand why! What drove her baby to the point where he thought that suicide was his answer? What could she have done to prevent it? Her son is gone. And he's not going to come back to her.

Cake Crusher
Ouch.

Plains of Grass
Think about how others will feel Eli

Cake Crusher
How would you feel?

Plains of Grass
Crushed.

Cake Crusher
So um...
Have you gotten your cat yet?

Plains of Grass
Yeah do you want to see her?

Cake Crusher
Sure

Plains of Grass
(Image: Tap to load)

Tapping on the screen, a picture of a small orange tabby was showcased. It was quite cute to be honest. However what caught Eli's eye the most was the small feminine hand that was stroking the kitten's chin. Her nails were painted a light shade of pink and there were rings on almost all her fingers. They were all silver and they were also quite simple. There was a moon crescent on her thumb, a simple braided band on her pointer finger with another one stacked on top.

A very skinny circle encrusted with small crystals enveloped her middle finger and then there was a mood ring on her pinky which made Eli smirk. The color of the ring was blue.

Exiting out of the picture, he typed his response.

Cake Crusher
He's easy on the eyes that's for sure

Plains of Grass
I know you smiled when you saw him don't lie

Cake Crusher
Oh hush
What's his name?

Plains of Grass
I'm not sure
Do you want to help me?

Cake Crusher
You sure?