Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We landed and walked out onto the planet it was very hot, I had to shield my eyes from the sun. We began walking, every step an effort, leather beginning to heat up and I felt like I was cooking. Quill glanced back at me, he stopped took off something behind his ear and gave it to me, a mask then formed around my face and my eyes seemed to be shielded by the red. "There, that must be better." He smiled at me removing his hand,

"It is much." I replied. I felt somewhat of a hostile presence on this planet the beast deep down was beginning to wake up. This was not the right time, I needed my true identity to stay hidden.

"Rey you okay?" Rocket asked looking up at me.

"Fine." I told him. I kept walking, fighting the beast. We soon reached a built up area, I was glad the mask hid my identity. I walked with confidence nothing would phase me, we soon saw the escape pod crashed into what seemed a pond area in the middle of the city. Groot jumped into the water, as did Rocket. Quill knelt down and rubbed water on the back of his neck.

"Now where would she go?" Quill asked looking out at the pond. I just shrugged crouching next to him and taking the helm off. 

"Any footprints?" Rocket asked.

"Nothing." Drax answered.

"Perhaps try the bar?" I suggested. They all nodded and we walked to the bar, keeping close, it was rowdy and there were a lot of people inside. I kept close to Quill my hand brushing against his, but he didn't seem to notice till he wrapped a hand around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, the warmth of his body only raising my temperature higher. But it was nice, I hadn't felt this type of affection before. We pushed our way to the bar owner.

"What can I get you, folks?" She smiled.

"Information!" Rocket demanded.

"About?" She asked.

"Reyna Lupine!" Quill exclaimed.

"What do you need?" She inquired.

"Her escape pod has crashed here, I'm just wondering has she passed through here?" Quill added.

"Five hundred units and I'll spill." She said. I looked at Quill who rolled his eyes. He reached into his pocket and put them on the bar top.

"Here." He said.

"Reyna, went to the clothing store over there." She pointed to the building opposite the bar. What they didn't know was, the bar keep and I were friendly so she was lying for me, we turned around and walked out, but I discreetly nodded at her as a thank you and slipped her a thousand units. I skipped to Quills side and slowed to a walk as we approached the shop. There was a black leather suit in the window, with leather straps that crossed over the torso. I think Quill caught my eye line.

"I could get you that," he offered.

"No you don't have to." I replied offering him a smile, which soon i dropped as royal guards came rushing around the shop. We all lifted our hands high as they pointed their guns at us.

"Surrender the princess to us!" The captain demanded.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro