Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"What are you talking about?" He asked innocently and shrugged.

"Quill. . . I. . ." He cut me off.

"She's not here." He answered. I wrapped an arm around my stomach as I felt the beast  attempting to break free, I cried out. Everyone turned to me.

"Are you okay?" Rocket asked. I flashed my eyes yellow at him. The wolf broke my bones, then reformed them into the beasts, my ears elongated and sat atop my head, my teeth fell out and was replaced with killing utensils, my jaw also became longer, my fingernails became claws and my muscles slithered under my skin and become thicker and stronger, I was stood on my hind legs, which clicked into place.

I roared loudly showing off my fangs. "Reyna don't!" The captain warned me.

"I'm not returning with you." I growled pinning my ears back on my neck.

"You have no choice!" He growled throwing his weapons down. Quill looked at me with a horrified glance. I smiled at him continuing to show off my teeth. I lifted my head to the sky and howled, then scratched the captain around his face cutting it and bursting his eye. He then kicked me back digging his claws into my stomach, I pinned loudly and found myself bending over.

I saw Rocket got his gun ready, Groot grew vines, Drax pulled out his knives and Quill got his guns ready, they then attacked the rest of the guards while I attacked the captian. I had hit the floor and he sunk his fangs into my neck, I attempted to kick him back but he had kicked my leg out from under me. I attempted to bite the tip of his ear off but he only bit harder into my neck causing me to whine.

I wrapped a hand around his snout and attempted to squeeze it to break it. He pined loudly and let go, I took in a deep breath and then kicked him in the stomach again he stumbled back, and again I scratched his face. He then scratched me in the stomach, tearing my skin, I didn't make a sound. He smiled at me with a pleased grin. "I'm going to enjoy ending you." He growled.

"Take your best shot." I answered, he ran at me but Drax ran in front of me and grabbed him by his throat lifting him off the ground.

"You will not hurt Rey!" He exclaimed. I walked closer and tore the tip of the captains ear off, he cried out loudly.

"Now send a message to my parents, I am never returning!" I growled baring my teeth. Drax dropped him, and he scampered off with his tail between his legs. Quill looked at me a little worried.

"Why didn't you tell us?" He asked.

"Because you would have taken me back." I told him.

"After that fight, I can see how desperate you are." He answered. I soon fell to my knees, Quill scooped me up in his arms, changing into my human form. My head leaning on his torso and carried me back to the ship, he lay me down on his bed. "I will take care of you, I promise." He said, and gently kissed my forehead.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro