3.1415Chapter9

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Alex POV)
So yeah. I don't want to get into the details of the fight. Hammy tackled Thomas, and when john attempted to intervene, Thomas bit him. It was a whole lot of biting.

At some point I just kinda woke up.

Probably because my alarm went off.

Because, ya know. That's what they're supposed to do.

I had approximately six seconds of not Hammy, and then there was this horrible screaming.

Shut up.

Thomas bit me!

Yeah, and you bit him. Like, six times.

Thomas bit John!

Yes. I noticed.

(Shoop-de-doop, timedy skoop.)

I guess Zoe was sick or something, because she wasn't in school. That or she was getting migraines from Thomas screaming.

Ha.

I'm not saying you didn't scream like a small child.

I feel deeply offended by that.

Yeah, well, welcome to the future.

I opened my locker to find my phone buzzing like crazy. People complementing that video, would be my guess.

Sure enough, there were comments like "wow how do you do that?" And "white girls rapping. The world has truly gone to shit."

Then Lauren walked up behind me.

"Hey, um, Alex? I forgot to do the homework last night, would you happen to have the answers?"

"Yeah. I actually did homework last night. Do you need answers?"

"Yeah. That'd be great."

That girl is quite something, isn't she?

My god shut up.

I only speak the truth.

Holy shit. I think I have just found the first ever honest politician. Alert the press. Scream it into the streets.

So now the founding father who lives inside my head is attracted to a girl I just learned the name of yesterday.

No, thank you.

(Lauren POV)
Alex is so cool. I mean, a girl who can rap flawlessly in a different language has to be worth something, right?

I think I might be in love.

(A/N)
Plot twist suckas.
Happy pi day everyone! I celebrated by writing a chapter that is 314 words. In case you didn't check.
I HAVE PLANS, CHILDREN. FRIGGIN BEWARE.
Also, Lalex is OTP fam.
Live it, love it, be it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro