33 - Undernovela

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author note: kinda short, meh

It was about noon, I think. Or at most a bit past it. Horror was in the kitchen either getting snacks or making something. I was flipping through the channels not finding anything interesting. I would've just gone to the food channels but we've seen the episodes already. I tried staying on the reality TV stuff but I disliked what I was seeing automatically.

"If you don't like him why consider marriage.... how desperate are you...."

I was taking so long that Cross wandered in and was just watching me flip through the channels. Horror came back with drinks, a bowl of popcorn, and a large platter of nachos.

"Still nothing?"

"No.... there's nothing on."

"There has to be something," Cross said trying to swipe the remote from me but I held it away.

"No, I got it."

"Come on, you're taking forever." He tried again but I moved it away.

"Too bad I'm still looking."

Cross narrowed his eyes then started trying to actually get the remote.

"Give it."

"No."

"Give it!"

"No!"

"Just give it!"

"Stay away you fluffy oreo!"

Horror just watched from his spot slowly grabbing some popcorn and munching on it. He was entertained at least so he didn't care. Cross was getting fed up and hopped over the couch trying to get the device without an object in the way. I still wouldn't give it and he started actually trying.

He climbed over me!

Granted he was trying to not touch me but still!

"Get off me!"

"Give me the remote and I will!"

The struggle continued and I felt myself glitch a bit. This continued for a bit until we heard Horror.

"Woah... that's new."

That caused us to stop and look at the other skeleton who had his gaze on the TV. We both looked over and saw something playing on the screen that none of us seemed familiar with. Noticing my position still I raised a leg up and planted a foot on Cross before pushing/kicking him off me.

He fell to the floor with a thud and I sat up bringing my full attention to the screen. It seemed like an opening was playing but I don't recognize it.

"Looks like a soap opera or something similar." Cross muttered from his spot on the floor before getting up and sitting on the couch.

"It's in Spanish....." Horror said sounding disappointed.

"Hold on," I glanced down at the remote and turned on the subtitles. Soon enough the title came up.

"Undernovela?"

"You know it Error?" Cross asked looking curious.

"Not really..... let's watch it anyways."

The other two shrugged and focused on the screen.

Dust pov

Dust wandered into the living room wondering why it was so quiet. He couldn't find anyone and he knew that not everyone was on a mission. He saw three skeleton figures watching the screen intently. He could hear Spanish words being thrown out but he had no idea what was being said.

"What are-"

"SHHHH!!!" The three shushed him without turning to even acknowledge him. He frowned a bit annoyed and walked over to see what was grabbing their attention so well. There he saw another Sans and a kid talking. The kid had a mustache which was weird enough.

"Is that an au you guys are watching?"

"Don't know...." he heard Error mutter.

"The kid told him...."

"Oh no." Horror and Cross were reading the subtitles as fast as they could and Dust walked over and sat in an armchair.

"What happened?"

"Sin, that's this Sans, wants to confess to Toriel but doesn't know if she likes him." Error said.

"The kid has been snooping and decided to tell him but Toriel isn't sure if she should pursue him because of her ex." Cross said next when the scene started to change.

"Oh.... sounds messy." Dust didn't get a response after and saw their attention was hooked again and decided to watch also to see what was so great about it.

Error/your pov

"Say yes already."

"Why is this dragging out so much?" Dust said getting as into the show as the rest of us.

On the screen Sans and Toriel were hanging out and Toriel was invited to Papyrus's birthday as Sans's date. Suddenly the door opened with a bang and revealed Asgore causing the group to gasp.

"Why does he always show up?!" Cross said.

"I don't like him...." Horror said still munching on the popcorn.

Little did we know Nightmare was watching the interaction with a confused expression before walking over. The group didn't notice until the screen suddenly went black.

"Hey!"

"What the heck!"

"Turn it back on!"

I looked over and saw the remote was being held by Nightmare.

"Oh, hello Nightmare."

The others sprang up realizing who they were yelling at and started to apologize, like a lot. Their words were overlapping each other and I could understand a single thing being said. Once Nightmare raised a hand they went quiet.

"You do realize that's its time for dinner right? You can watch whatever it is later but you need to eat. Come." He left no room for argument since he took the remote with him. The others grumbled a bit but followed their boss. I stayed behind now processing what happened.

I glitched and altered the TV, or at the very least the remote. I gave the dark screen a glance before going to catch up with the others to have a proper meal to eat.

I wonder what else my glitches can alter?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro