[2] Random_fander_

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

And here we are once again! Back with a redesign for the lovely Random_fander_ !

Description belongs to them!

And here is my take on the info they gave me!

IF YOU USE MY ART PLEASE CREDIT ME FOR IT AND THE REDESIGN. IF YOU DRAW THE REDESIGN IN YOUR STYLE AND DONT USE MY ART STILL CREDIT ME FOR THE REDESIGN ONCE

I didn't know how dark or how light you wanted the purple so I went with this in between color as it helped pop out her red eyes more!

I had to do some researching for a nun's outfit so this design is more on the simple side from the small changes I added to the outfit as I see Mother Lucia being a VERY strict individual

The top horns protruding through her head have black at the end of them, felt like that was a good call to the ram horns with are black with purple at the end of em !

The eye necklace she has is supposed to be a squished eye that has been toyed around with to give it a bit more depth than a standard eye and DOES have black veins

Put crosses here and there as she is a nun and to fit the aesthetic, added crosses

Her tail has some imp features like the patterns, the small horns and stripes! Felt like the black and white would add to her tail rather than leaving it blank

Small reading glasses a

re on her face! Was planning on adding spots and stuff but I didn't want to make the design look messy

Kept her hair long and down instead of putting it up like I was originally going to.

Gave her some gloves after her sleeves ended. Who doesn't like gloves??

Anyways! Hope this design lives up to your expectations or pleasantly caught you off guard!

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro