[3] Artistic_Alexis

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

Back at it again, are we ,) ?
Sorry, I just can't help myself over the motivational boost that hit me and just redesigning for others feels nice!

This next redesign is for the wonderful Artistic_Alexis! Art belongs to them!

And here we are with mine!

PLEASE CREDIT ME IF YOU USE MY ART. IF YOU DRAW THE REDESIGN IN YOUR STYLE PLEASE GIVE CREDIT ONCE

I honestly really liked her design so I hope this semi-complicated design works for you!

Gave her a mask to cover her mouth just to ✨ add mystery✨

Since she is an assassin character, gave her some bags where she can store some items in and loot!

Fixed her pant colors and boot colors since you didn't like how like how the boots and pants are the same color !

Gave her some armor before her boots started for ✨ extra protection ✨

Bandana with scarves that fade into a darker red with gray dots since... I thought it was a nice touch!

Gave her a braid at the end of her hairstyle and made it fade into a red! Kept the hair, skin and eye color the same

Gave her the small diamond designs on the pants legs and why not add it to her sleeve arms and chestplate !

Made her expose a little shoulder area since she a badass and could rock the style -

Last thing before I end this off is that she has a scar on her right eye since... Why not? She feels like someone who is mysterious and doesn't talk about her past so that adds a bit of personality and backstory!

Hopefully you were expecting this redesign or were pleasantly surprised!

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro