~5~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Why did you buy a shirt that's too big for you?"

Gavin lifted his head from his boyfriend's shoulder at the question, obviously thinking the question over. He looked down at the shirt he was wearing and shifting, his throat being cleared before he spoke. His voice was much quieter than usual, a flustered undertone within it. His forehead rested onto Nines' shoulder, hiding his face but not fully stifling his voice.

"'Cause all your shirts still slightly fit me," Gavin finally answered, tightening his arms around his boyfriend's torso. The android tilted his head, looking at Gavin for a confused moment. He leaned back into the warm embrace he was held in, playing a bit with the shirt in question. Gavin's head lifted again and had a visible blush across his face. It was rather adorable in Nines' opinion.

"What's the great deal of oversized shirts?" Nines asked, sounding confused. That was adorable in Gavin's opinion. He enjoyed the endearing confused look before deciding to answer, the usual half grin on his face spreading and shining like a star. His eyes had the usual playful sparkle that would appear whenever Nines was around.

"Well, it's...it's just a thing couples do. Steal each other's clothing and sometimes it results in clothes looking oversized." There wasn't an easy way to explain this, but he wasn't completely ruining it. "It's like when I steal your jacket."

Nines was silent for a second before nodding in understanding. His cheeks had a soft blue tint to them now, which Gavin didn't notice until it suddenly deepened as the android seemed to think more about the answer. "Ah...it's cute," he finally muttered. The detective had a crooked grin, playfully nudging his boyfriend as a silent tease. The android gave him a look, which slowly melted into the soft and loving look that was only around for Gavin.

Nines leaned back into Gavin yet again, resuming the moment that was enjoyed before the question was spoke. Nines seemed to be thinking, quietly humming. Gavin was relaxed, a small grin spreading on his face. Both seemed to be thinking, the grins and blushing showing that it was about the other.

A/N: I low-key forgot the idea I had for this bc it's been days since I started it hng.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro