Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nines kept perfectly still in a relaxed position, letting the detective's tears soak his shirt. The android felt his partner's hands grip the fabric of Nines' shirt, silent sobs shaking his shoulders as he took deep breaths. Neither of them spoke, and slowly Gavin's breathing became more even and the tears stopped falling as frequently. Nines finally decided to speak, keeping his tone soft and barely even a whisper. He didn't know what caused Gavin to cry, and knew not to ask.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" He asked, watching Gavin tilt his head back to properly look, and to not have his slightly weak voice be too muffled. But he ended up not saying anything and simply nodded. Nines nodded gently and tried to get to a position that would be comfortable for Gavin. The slightest movement, however, made the human wrap his arms around the android tightly and kept him in place.

Nines was surprised at the reaction but didn't say nor do anything in protest. He didn't expect Gavin to accept the comfort he was offering, considering how he felt towards androids. Gavin tucked his face into Nines' neck and closed his eyes, still taking deep breaths. Nines could feel the warm breathing on his neck, and it felt surprisingly nice. Nines slowly wrapped his arms around the human clinging to him, having mixed feelings about the situation.

They weren't dating, at all. Just living together due to work. Nines had heard audible sobs and immediately went to see what was wrong, which lead to him laying next to Gavin to try and be comforting. He had no honest idea of how to be comforting, but was glad that he managed to help. Despite the platonic relationship, or work only relationship, Nines liked laying with Gavin and being held. It felt...right to hold the detective as well.

"Hey, tincan," Gavin finally managed to mumble out. Nines felt the words on his neck more than he heard them, giving a curious hum in response. The detective shifted, his face only hidden more. The android waited for the sentence to be continued, surprisingly patient. "Thanks. You...didn't have to do this yet you did and I... appreciate it." It was obvious that the words felt weird to say for the detective, but the android didn't mind. He quietly hummed in response, feeling fingers play in his hair.

"I'm happy to help you in any way I can," Nines quietly replied, feeling relaxed at the touch. He could tell that Gavin was starting to drift asleep, never letting go of the other, who was also holding on and not about to let go. It was only when Gavin's soft snoring filled the room that the android truly felt like he was in heaven.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro