(1) Methylenedioxy-methamphetamine.

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Methylenedioxy-methamphetamine (MDMA)- This drug is a synthetic drug that alters mood and perception. It is chemically similar to both stimulants and hallucinogens, producing feelings of increased energy, pleasure, emotional warmth, and distorted sensory and time perception.

Part 1.

Jungkook POV

I circled the current day in a red marker on my calendar with a smile. Today was the last day. Tomorrow my inheritance will be available.

I sighed as I walked into the kitchen to eat breakfast. I had been up late last night planning a celebratory date with Taehyung.

He knew the one-year mark was coming, but he doesn't know that it's arrived. He just assumes I'm taking him on a regular date.

We've been going on dates every few days, and I honestly wish I could see him more often than that. Work makes things difficult for both of us.

"Jungkookieeeee?" Taehyung's sing-song voice echoed off the walls of my apartment.

"In the kitchen!" I responded, watching the male walk in a moment later.

He gave me a smile and came to me, giving me a hug.

"What was that for?" I questioned him as the hug broke apart.

He shrugged. "I just wanted to give you a hug."

It was my turn to smile at him as I turned back to the stove, where my eggs were scrambling perfectly.

"What are we eating?" Taehyung asked, sitting down at the table.

I chuckled. "You came over expecting me to feed you?"

He nodded with a slight smirk.

I shook my head. "You're unbelieveable."

I walked to the fridge, finding a few pieces of bacon leftover, which I quickly put in a pan to crisp up the way Tae likes.

••
"So, are we hanging out today still?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed the dish soap, insisting on cleaning up after breakfast.

I shrugged. "I'm available if you still want to."

He nodded, handing me a dish to dry and put away. "I've been dying to see the new Cruella movie. They have  tickets available for the show later today if you want to go?"

"A Disney movie? Really, Tae?"

He pouted, avoiding my eyes as he scrubbed the grease out of the pan used to cook the bacon.

I sighed. "I'm sorry, that was rude. I know you love Disney movies."

"You do too, you just like to act manly. But you laughed throughout Tangled with Flynn Rider and Maximus were going back and forth!"

He passed me the pan, not even making sure I had a solid hold on the wet handle before turning away and letting the water down the drain.

I set the pan down, drying my hands. I walked up behind him, placing my hands on his waist.

"I'm sorry. You're right. And... Cruella actually looks pretty good."

He turned around in my arms with a slight sparkle in his eyes. "You wanna watch it with me?"

I nodded, my lips meeting his before I could stop myself.

He pulled away and shook his head. "What are you doing?"

I shrugged. "Kissing you. Is that a problem?"

He bit his lip and shook his head again. "No."

"Then may I continue?"

"Only for a minute because I have to purchase our movie tickets!"

"Only for a minute," I whispered back before our lips interacted once more, the final piece to the puzzle. His lips were the gasoline that helped ignite the fire inside my soul.

••

Taehyung POV

"Okay, I'll admit. Cruella was a good ass movie," Jungkook admitted as we exited the theater, throwing away the popcorn bucket and drink cups.

"I knew you would like it," I snickered, feeling him squeeze my hand.

He pulled me to the side, out of the walkway so we wouldn't be blocking people.

"Do you want to grab dinner, Tae?"

"Mmm is this because you want to make our date longer?"

He nodded, a faint blush covering his cheeks.

I gave him a small smile and leaned forward to kiss his cheek. "Good, because I don't want this date to end now either."

His face lit up as he continued walking, pulling me with him towards his car in a faster pace than before.

••••

Hi.

I'm alive.

*sings and cries* I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing.

Anyway, here is an update! Part two will be released soon.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro