#23 The Talk

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When we got back to our hotel room that night, we cuddled for a couple of hours giving each other kisses. As it grew late, Steve's eyes began shutting and were about to fall asleep.

"What is sex like?" I asked completely out of the blue.

His eyes opened and chuckled. "You never had the talk with your parents?"

"No, I did, but I want to know what it feels like. I always hear amazing things about it."

"You're not asking to have sex right now, are you?"

"No, I'm staying a virgin until marriage."

"Well OK. I guess you could say that sex is an amazing feeling. Without getting into many details, parts of your body just light up and your brain kind of dies. All logical thinking goes out the door. And when you have sex with your special someone, well let's just say that sex feels more special. Honestly, it's hard to explain."

"But sex felt amazing with Savannah?"

"Oh my gosh, it got better every time we did it. And we might have had sex a little too much than we should've. Sometimes I think, we weren't ready for Zoey. Savannah claimed that birth control was expensive."

"Did you and her wait until marriage?"

There was a little hesitation. "Well I had a short fling during my freshman year and slept with this one girl a couple times, but I realized I couldn't keep doing that and waited until I married Savannah. She definitely waited, and I was glad she did."

Not long later, I got up and went to my own bed and fell asleep. Hopefully, someday I could have that special experience with Steve.

That night, I had a dream. It was the day of my wedding. I wore the most beautiful wedding gown. Savannah and Avery were my bridesmaids. Steve was not who I was marrying. In fact, it was Ben Malone. The guy I dated in Seventh Grade. The wedding went on and we were married. Nobody showed up at the reception and we were beyond glad. Our limo drove us to the hotel room. As soon as we got there, we exchanged lips like our lives depended on it. Ben pushed me to the bed and kissed my neck a few times. At that moment, I unzipped his pants. Once I did that, he kissed my chin a couple times before unzipping my gown. While laying on my stomach being unzipped, his other hand rubbed against my shoulders. My body turned around and there I laid in my bra.

"Beep Beep"

Steve's phone alarm was going off. He got up and got in the shower. I laid in bed thinking about the dream I just had. Yes, I really wanted to finish the dream and wondered how the dream would've played out. Most of all, why was I married to Ben? Within a half hour, Steve was dressed and ready for his interview. He looked amazing. Once I saw that he was ready, I got out of bed and hugged him. He gave my forehead a kiss followed by my lips.

"Go get em."

"I'll knock em dead."

There he went, leaving for his interview. Immediately I got in the shower and got ready. In record time, I was ready in fifteen minutes. It was almost lunch. I really needed to stop sleeping through breakfast. But it didn't matter as I stood outside in a blue shirt and a yellow skirt waiting for my Uber. The Uber would be taking me to In-N-Out to see Sabrina. While I waited seven minutes, I noticed the guy I met at the pool was also waiting for likely an uber or a regular cab. He smiled and waved as I waved back. His uber got there before mine. Stepping into my Uber, my heart began to sink. What was I doing? Was there any way to cancel plans with Sabrina? Probably not.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter. Do you think Margo and Steve should have had sex?

Comment and vote!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro