2014 BlaydeOmega's Honorable Mention:Mad World by Juuzouu

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Mad World by Juuzouu

This story. All I need to say. Beautifully written and presented. The thing that I enjoyed most was the concept which was kind of basic at first but as I got to thinking about it it was both interesting and horrible as I thought more and more about it. As I say horrible, I don't mean horrible as in poorly written or executed, but as if the theme was to take place in real life, how horrible it must before the characters in the story. It wasn't forbidden love but forbidden friendship. The fact that an two outcasts couldn't be simply friends. It kind of reminds me of the book "Boy in Striped Pyjamas" which has similar concepts.

Now I'm not one to think this deeply into books, I don't divulge into every book I've ever read, but the fact that this book is so marvelously written. All characters are distinctive and wonderful in their own rights. Each personality is unique and fresh. Keeping this spoiler free I won't spoil the ending but while I'm not one to cry at sad books, this one was very, very sad yet remained dignified throughout.

Aything else I loved, the cover, which while spoils the story to a degree, is wonderfully drawn cover to match a story just as wonderful.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro