2016 Category Awards Results

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello everyone, Scarlet here, and welcome to what everyone's been waiting for, the results of the 2016 Pokemon Watties' Category Awards.

I profusely apologize for being late in getting the awards out. College is really busy right now due to finals, and I'm not as able to make time for managing the awards during finals as I was in high school. I am anticipating moving the contest deadline a bit earlier as to give the contest my full attention.

Also, the PWA is going to be testing out allowing people to obtain their ranking(s) in the awards. I want people to be able to take this contest and grow as a writer, and unless you've previously placed or were an honorable mention, the PWA's have not been able to give constructive criticism.

On the 5th, I will have the Community (Special) Award Ballot up for you all to give awards to your favorite books. This will run through the 10th. d_s_t_e , FairyTailDemigod , and I will also be writing our Honorable Mention Reviews.

AFTER THE HONORABLE MENTIONS / SPECIAL AWARDS HAVE BEEN POSTED ON THE 11TH, you will be able to PM this account and receive your rankings and some constructive criticism to help improve your fic and your writing in general.

Now, without further ado.....

(-o-) (-o-) (-o-)

POKEMON WATTY AWARDS 2016 - The Year of Tie Breakers and Really Close Scores

(-o-) (-o-) (-o-)

Elite 4 in Oneshots (28 fics):

5th place, losing the tiebreaker for 4th place, with 17 points, is I Wish I Lived a Fairytale by PuddleOfFire

4th place, with 17 points, is Heart Strings by Sheare

3rd place, losing the tiebreaker for 2nd place, with 16 points, is Reminiscence by Stormlocke

2nd place, with 16 points, is Because You Never Stopped Believing by Glaceon346

And our 2016 Elite 4 Champion in Oneshots, with 15 points, is CottonCandyMe with Split

Elite 4 in Short Story (13 fics):

5th place, with 17 points, is Wind Chimes by Alphanix

4th place, with 14 points, is Fire Flower by izayoix

3rd place, with 13 points, is It's Only Monday by Kimcgray95

2nd place, with 12 points, is Blamed - Absol's Choice by -Skyfrost-

And our 2016 Elite 4 Champion in Short Stories, with 11 points, is LogicalCabbage with Hail to the King

Elite 4 in Adventure (21 fics):

5th place,losing the tiebreaker for 4th place, with 16 points, is What's So Great About Being A Trainer Anyways? by Pi_memorizer

4th place, with 16 points, is Endless by StephenClarkson

3rd place, with 13 points, is Whispers in the Dark by izayoix

2nd place, with 9 points, is Psychic Aggression by blue___22

And our 2016 Elite 4 Champion in Adventure, with 5 points, is Vespin with The Golden Throne

Elite 4 in Romance (6 fics):

5th place, with 13 points, is The Anistar Chronicle by twerpish

4th place, with 12 points, is Sun and Moon by DjFennekin

3rd place, with 8 points, is Magnum Opus by izayoix

2nd place, with 7 points, is In Lava by LittleTyrunt

And our 2016 Elite 4 Champion in Romance, with 5 points, is with Velvet Crescent by Sheare

Elite 4 in Miscellaneous(6 fics):

5th place, with 13 points, is Journal of an Eevee by Shoen_the_Gifted

4th place, with 12 points, is Each Past by izayoix

3rd place, with 19 points, is Flame of Joy by NaivEevee

2nd place, with 8 points, is I'm No Hero by Alphanix

And our 2016 Elite 4 Champion in Miscellaneous, with 5 points, is pi_memorizer with Words Aren't Enough

(-o-)(-o-)(-o-)

WINNERS: Check your inbox for the PWA 2016 Seal that you can put on the cover of your fic if you wish.

Thank you to all out authors for writing fics and entering the contest. I had yet another enjoyable time of reading through all of them and it was really hard this year to decide between people at the top, as evidenced by the closeness between scores.

I would also like to thanks d_s_t_e and FairyTailDemigod for serving as judges this year as we had the highest number of viable entries this year to date. Thank you both for your perseverence!

Please vote in the Community Awards between the 5th and the 10th!

-Scarlet

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro