Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There was a stunned silence, until...

"THE DEMON!"

"KILL IT!!"

"THE KYUUBI IS BACK!!"

"IT KILLED THE UZUKAGE!!"

"You don't deserve Uzushiogakure, Kyuubi, we will get it, and you will be executed." Danzo smirked, thinking he had won.

"And that's where you're wrong, dipshit. One, i am not in the custody of Konoha, meaning i am not a civilian here. I asked Tsunade-dono to sign it on the last day i was here, so you have no say in any of my descision. Two, did you just hear what the fuck i just said earlier? Three, bruh." Naruro deadpan.

The civilian glared at him through furrowed brows. "'Bruh'?"

The shinobi council tried their best to not roll around and laugh right there.

"Yup, bruh. I'll give you a hint: What happens when a Jinchuuriki dies?"

The shinobi and Tsunade laughed at the question. Oh they knew.

"The Bijuu dies, of course!" Danzo barked.

"Nuh uh uh! The correct answer is: The Bijuu gets freed and goes on a rampage!! One more thing, i'm also a Kage of a mighty village. So if you kill me: war you want, war you get!"

That was it. Kurama was booming of unrestrained laughter at the hilarious faces the civilians made. Pale with utmost fear and horror. Just how he liked it.

"And also, i'm the son of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina. Ask Tsunade-dono for the Birth certificate, i'm certain it's in the Third's secret files stash."

The civilian council stayed silently still, until some of them fainted.

They tried to kill their saviour's son and drove him away. If the first option succeeded, Konoha would've been toast by now.

Danzo seethed. 'How dare that demon get Uzushio, it should've belonged to me!'

"Tou-san and Kaa-san would've been rolling in their graves right now if they saw what their beloved people did to their son" He emphasized on 'beloved' to make his point known, further adding oil to the fire.

The Shinobi side was laughing so hard, Tsume was rolling on the ground. Tsunade choked on her laughter

"And if words of this meeting gets out before it is made public of these sensitive information, you know what will happen." He smiled sickeningly sweet, creating ice up the civilians's spines, before putting up the mask.

"Meeting adjourned, you are all dismissed. Uzukage-dono, i hope you have a good time."

Naruto smiled at his godmother.

"You as well, Hokage-dono."

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Oi! Uzukage!!"

That was the first thing Naruto heard as he got out.

"Katsuki, Shoto, Izuku, here to watch the exams?" They nodded.

"We also finished the mission, Uzukage-sama."

Naruto nodded and took out some scrolls. Sealing scrolls to be exact.

"Here's your pay, and enjoy the exams!" They nodded after receiving their reward.

"We will, Uzukage-sama." Izuku grinned.

Naruto smiled fondly as he watched them vanish.

They, and many of his shinobi, came from Orochimaru's sick experiments, those kids were lucky they were only the runts, and the pedo didn't pay much attention to them. The thought of Orochimaru experimenting on his Shinobi made Naruto's blood boil. The snake pedo will pay, one way or another.

"Hitoshi, Kyouka, send a message to Sleepy Ash's squad, OrochiPedo and Danzo are making a move on Uzushio during the Chuunin exams. Be careful." The two (who just shunshinned there) saluted the Fox masked Kage and disappeared.

Naruto looked up at the sky. "Welp!" He said, popping the 'p', "Let's go see team 1 and 2 now that i'm at it." And he too vanished.

"You'd think, that Konoha's so proud of their shinobi and power, they'd have harder Chuunin exams than Kumo." Denki deadpaned, looking boredly at a downed genin team.

"Apparently, they just love to make shit up." Mina giggled sadistically.

"Denki, Mina, don't be rude!" Eijirou scolded them.

"Oh c'mon, Ei-chan! Don't you think so too?" Shoyo piped up after finishing another team.

"Dude, that's so unmanly!" Eijirou gave a scandalized gasp.

That made the team laugh.

"Shoyo-boke! We've got the scrolls we needed, let's go!" Tobio called from his perch on the ginormous tree.

Team 1 and Shoyo tensed. The orangenette squinted at the other.

"Hmmm... yup, definitely him." Shoyo laughed as he and the other team sprinted towards the temple, meeting up with Tobio and Yogi along the way.

"So, easy enough?" Yogi questioned his friends.

"Yeah, pretty much." Mina shrugged.

"I feel kinda bad frying their brains." Denki muttered sheepishly.

"Oi, boke! Open up the scrolls!"

"Jeeze! Ok, Bakageyama!"

"What's that, Hinata-boke!"

"Baka Bakageyama!"

"Why you-"

"Save the love confessions for later, now open it!" Mina whined.

"Fine..."

*POOF*

"Ah, they're finished. Mukiaene..."

"Hoh! Look who's here!"

"Sensei?!"

"Fuwahhh!! Feels good to be back!!" A voice was heard before the seal-reinforced gates of Uzushio.

The man, no, teen stretched his arms and back as he made his way to the gates. And immediately, as expected, ANBUs appeared around the stranger.

"Halt. State your business." The Bat has a tanto to his neck.

The stranger didn't so much as flinch, he just smiled warmly.

"Ah! Squad 8! Oh my!" He exclaimed happily, taking out a scroll, ignoring their shocked looks.

"Here, a pass from Uzukage-sama!" Snake took it and scanned it over, checking for any Genjutsu. He found none.

"Pass." He announced.

"You're good to go." Wolf nodded, and they faded into the surroundings.

The gates of Uzushiogakure slowly opened, and the stranger made his way in, shifting the wooden crate on his back.

"Ahhh, home sweet home. So nice to be back, right?"

A muffled "Mn, Mhn" came from the crate, and he smiled.

"Yeah. I know."

Hello darkness, my old friend.
I've come to talk with you again.

So........ how's this one? I think i did it pretty boring. Am i the only one who thinks this book is getting randomer and lamer every chapter?

Also, new characters!! I'm assuming they're already very well-known, so i'll let you guess!

Cya~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro