16~Departure And Meeting

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(guys this story is reaching it's end now, as it was meant to be a horror story and not a fictional story, and what happened to you all? I m not getting the same love and same comments and votes as I got in season 1, guys if u r losing interest then simply let me know and don't waste my time as writing takes hours, I know that no one asked me to write this story instead I came up with the idea but how did I got motivated? By you all only, right? So please guys if u r losing interest then let me know, I won't continue after this season, I really mean whatever I said, happy reading)

Gauri's POV:
We all were sitting for pooja with havan kund in between, Ragini was chanting mantras while we all sat with our eyes closed. In the havan kund laid four alike dolls to be used as Kriya, Priya, Neil and Shlok's bodies and all of a sudden, cold wind touched me harshly making me open my eyes. My gaze went on the havan kund, the dolls were fully burnt by now, I gasped and looked around but Kriya, Priya, Neil and Shlok were nowhere to be seen. "Kriya! Priya! Neil! Shlok!" I called out worriedly. Ragini stood up and dimmed the lights, a light shone at us.

We all shielded our eyes and then when we could adjust, we all opened our eyes and saw Priya, Neil, Shlok and Kriya in front of us, they both were glowing like angels, Kriya and Neil forwarded their hands so that we make a circle. We held their hands and I also held Omkara's hand while we roamed around in circles holding hands type of playing ring around the roses. "Inky Pinkyyy.." Kriya said as we roamed in a circle. "Ponka po," Shlok said. "Jo Dil kahay vo..." I said. "Honay do," Omkara said.  "Jo bhi kabhi bicharrta hai...," Priya said.

"Vo phir se ek din milta hai," Neil said. "Bichharna zaroori hota hai," I and Omkara said in unison. "Jeena bhi zaroori hota hai," Shlok and Kriya said in unison. "Or phir hum aakhir bolta hai..?" Priya and Neil said.

"Sunday Mondayyy," Omkara and I said in unison as we still roamed holding hands in the circle. "Tuesday Wednesdayyy," Shlok and Kriya and in Unison. "Thursday Fridayyy," Priya and Neil said in unison. "Saturdayyyy, humesha yoon hi dost rahengayyy!" We all said in unison and got into a teary group hug.

"Ye dosti hum nahi todengay," Tara sung cryingly. "Todengay dum magar tera saath na chhodengay," we all sung in unison. "Kriya, Priya, last time when I was going, we sung that song, let's sing again," I said and they agreed. "Nanhay farishtay, Janam se judwaa, alag na hongay zindagi bhar hum, yahi sapna hai apna janam janam tak, sundar judwaa hai, jinse hi judee hain, nazar na lag jaye guddiyo'n ko, sab se hi sundar hain Pariyo'n ke jaisi, naazuk hain phoolon ki kaliyo'n si, pyaar bhara jeevan, ab katay sang sang, bichdengay na hum do, chahay kuchh bhi ho, yahi sapna hai apna janam janam tak," we triplets sung hugging each other.

"Time to go Gauri, I love you," Kriya said holding Shlok's hand. "I love you too bacha," I said. "I love you Gauri," Priya said holding Neil's hand. "Love you too," I replied. Kriya and Priya picked up Kavya and hugged her. "Mausi don't go," she said. "Mausi is always with you, she will never go," Kriya said and Kavya. kissed her cheek and she kissed her forehead and kept her down and Kriya and Priya both hugged her together.

Yar milte hai pyar milte hai
Hamko yarro nasib se
Ek duje ki adate bante dil ko chute karib se
Har hassi be aansu pe de de jo pehra
Ek din kyu chale hain jate chod ke tanha
Yeh dosti..... milti nasib se
Yeh dosti....milti nasib se
Yeh dosti.... milti nasib se
Yeh dosti.... najuk hain narm hain
Yeh dosti.... yaaro ka karm hain

Ooooo....

Dosti Ankh se chalak ti hain
Jab Ban ke Paani
Har kisi bund me jalkti hain
Koyi kahaani
Zindgi ke rasto pe hote kitne male
Dosto ke khone ka bhi hota hain phir khel
Yeh dosti....karti hain ankh num
Yeh dosti.... deti hain khub gum
Yeh dosti.... milti hain nasib se
Yeh dosti.... khilti hain nasib se
[http://www.lyricsming.com]

Hota kya fasla pucha karta hu main khudse
dur hain log jo sach main hain kya dur mujse
Dil ki jebo main hain sikee jiski batton ke
Pass hain wo phir kahi bhi betha hu chupke
Yeh dosti.... tute bhi ruthke
Yeh dosti.... banti bhi tutke
Yeh dosti.... banti nasib se
Yeh dosti.... chalti nasib se.

We watched as they passed into the light. "Now I will also have to go Gauri," Ragini said and we all bid bye to her and she left our house. New day came. Our phone rang in afternoon and I picked it. "Hallo," the person on the other end of the phone said. "Hallo," I replied. "Omkara sir?" asked the person. "He's not at home right now," I said. "I m Dr.Swara by the way, and you are Gauri, right?" she asked. "Yes I m Gauri, what is the matter?" I asked. "I just called to ask about you, how's you now?" she asked and I smiled. "I am completely fine now, thank you," I said. "Will you mind if I ask who suggested you to come to me?"

"There was a girl, Ragini," I told her. "Ragini? Are you sure?" she asked. "Yes why what happened?" I asked. "Nothing, ok talk to you later," she said and the call disconnected. Later that day, we went to meet Sahil. He was playing with Kavya while we sat to talk with his adoptive parents. "Actually I am Sahil's aunt," I told them and sighed. "Only I and Omkara are his legal guardians, and I think you both are capable for his custody," I said and paused again. "I thank you both for taking his care, but i just want to say, I won't ever stop meeting him, because I have full right on him."

"Beta, we both had a child of his age who died by some disease, and then we went for adoption, our child was also named as Sahil, your nephew was also named the same so we adopted him, we never said you can't meet him," Suhani ji said. "Thank you so much, I lost my brother and sister in law in an accident, but today I feel as if I got them back," I said and hugged them. They smiled.

"You're a very good girl, you gave us the right of a brother and sister in law, you're also my sister," Yuvraaj ji said. "Bhaiya," I said to him and he smiled at me. "Behna," he said and we both hugged each other. "Now I know that you both will take care of my Sahil," I said in the hug. Omkara too joined the hug and bhabhi as well.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro