17~Passionate Night

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Gauri~
"I am so glad that finally we will live a normal life and no more ghosts will trouble us," I said smilingly to Omkara serving him food as we all sat for dinner. "Yes even I m happy," Omkara said and gave me his charming plus flirty smile eyeing me from top to bottom. I creased my one eyebrow at him and shook my head in disbelief. Even after six years of our marriage, he reacts as if we are newly married. I sat beside him and he entwined his hand with mine and kept on smiling at me.

I raised my eyebrows at him but he shook his head. When we finally had our dinner, we all dispersed to our rooms, suddenly my phone rang. I looked at Omkara and then answered the call keeping it on speaker. "Hallo Gauri," said the person on the other end of the phone. "Yes I m Gauri, but who are you?" I asked cluelessly. "Lakshya Maheshwari, Ragini's husband," he replied. I glanced at Omkara. "Everything fine?" I asked. "I want you and your husband Omkara to come at my house, I will message you the address," he said, the call disconnected.

"Why he wants to meet us?" Omkara asked wrapping his arms around me. "Don't know, let's just go and find it out," I said and my phone beeped, it was him only, he had sent the address. We went outside the house and sat in the car and drove off to the address, sometime later the car stopped and we stepped out and rung the doorbell, a man little younger than Omkara opened the door for us calling us inside. "Hi I am Lakshya, I was the one to call you, my wife's sister Swara told me that Ragini suggested you to go to her for your problem, she's Ragini's sister actually," he told us as we settled on the couch.

"Oh I know her but is everything ok? Where is Ragini?" I asked looking around. "Yes, why ain't she here?" Omkara too asked. "Ragini was such a beautiful soul and a great wife, best mother, best everything," he said with a sad smile confusing me and Omkara. "Was?" I and Omkara asked in unison. "Yes, was... She passed away three years ago," Swara told us and I and Omkara looked at each other and then at him. "Then how she came to us if she was dead?" Omkara asked. "They say that some habits never go and Ragini's habit of helping others also didn't go even after dying. Because of you both, I got to meet her again and even said a final goodbye promising to meet again in next birth."

{Flashback:
Lakshya was working on his laptop and taking care of the files and was making his child Rashmi (Ragini (Ra) + Lakshya (Sh) mi is extra) sleep as well when he felt a familiar presence in the room. He looked around and suddenly shielded his eyes as a bright light appeared, he opened his eyes and saw that it was Ragini. He rubbed his eyes and saw that it wasn't a dream but reality. She smiled at him.

He smiled back, she almost seemed to be transparent but suddenly she felt her soul turn solid, he stood up and started to approach her, she too approached him and he took her in his embrace, a passionate embrace. "We were so happy, why did you go?" he asked. "Things doesn't always go like you want to but I came back to help someone, I thought I should meet you and Rashmi as well, I came to say goodbye to you all, and I promise we will meet again in the next birth," she said and he tightened the hug. She broke the hug and sat by Rashmi's side and caressed their hair and kissed their forehead. She hugged Laksh once again for the last time and vanished from his arms like smoke.

Flashback end}

As he was telling us everything, I saw Ragini smiling at me standing behind Lakshya, I smiled back, she waved at me and moved on into the light. We started to leave after sometime. "It's possible that she may come back to help someone else and once again you get to meet her, so don't lose hope bro, be happy, else she won't feel good," Omkara said.

He hugged him and we left from there. "Ragini came from heaven to help us," I said and smiled. "But you are also an angel down to heaven," he flirted. "Omi," I said and blushed resting my head on his shoulder through out the drive. Oh did I mention we had unlocked one of the locked rooms and cleaned it up, we even got new furniture and gave that room to Kavya. Now we live in separate room and she is in her separate room. As I and Omkara came to our room, he closed the door and pinned me to the door. I blushed like a bride. I could feel my face become warm. "My tomato," he whispered and kissed my forehead, I smiled blushingly.

He kissed my cheeks and then my jawline, I closed my eyes as he brushed his lips against mine, I clutched his shirt and he kissed my lips and I kissed back, he entered his tongue in my mouth exploring every corner of my mouth and we broke apart panting heavily. He encircled his arms around my waist and flipped and came to the bed throwing ourselves on it smilingly.

I reached out my hand and switched off the light of the bedroom and only source of light was the lamp. He reached for my top and removed it completely, it wasn't the first time but still I was shy, I opened his shirt buttons and while my eyes were on his shirt, he came close and began to kiss my lips, I smiled and kissed back and his shirt was also no more there. He pulled the duvet over us and came on top of me nuzzling in my neck and entwining his hands with mine. We flipped and now he was back on his original position. I smiled keeping my head on his chest and we dozed off to sleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro