36- (CHARACTER) X READER

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Art Credit: @karendelavegart on Twitter and Instagram

• PERCY

"Bye mom! Love you!" I left my apartment and headed to Camp Half-Blood.

~~TIme sKIP brOUGHT TO yoU BY BOB thE WIgGLY LINE!!!! hE sAYS HELLO >:)~~

I walked into Camp and bumped into Pipesy, my bestie. "Oh, hey Pipes!!" I said.

"Watch where you're going, sea boy," she said, throwing me a dirty look. I was very confuzzled and hurt. But I continued walking forward, hoping to see my other friends and ask about Piper's sudden personality change. What happened to the Pipes who squealed "PERCABETHHHHH" every five minutes? I was concerned. Did she- did she stop being a Percabeth shipper? *gasp* no. it couldn't be. She would never.

I passed by my bro Jason, and Leo. "'Sup bro? Hey Leo!" I yelled and they gave me the same dirty looks and their orbs glowed bright red, and they shoved past me. Weird. Maybe Hazel, Frank and Grover might help me-

Oh wait.

They don't exist.

I continued walking, in search of the best bae in the entire world, Annabae.

I heard weird noises coming from the Poseidon cabin. I took out Riptide, who felt a little heavy in my hands ever since I dragged her away from her date with Jack, this hipster sword who claimed to know my bae's cousin. They were going to be a toxic couple, I knew it. So I dragged her away from there.

I entered the cabin to see Piper squealing "NATEABETHHHHH" and furiously typing on this weird website with a bright orange "W" symbol. Maybe it's a CHB thing, with the whole orange theme. Then my orbs landed on Annabae making out with my arrogant half-brother, Nate River Waters.

She was the worst bae in the entire world.

Tears pooled my sea-green orbs and I ran outside, sobbing and crying. I bumped into y/n, and gasped. How could I have not seen the beauty of her pink blue orange yellow obsidian cerulean blue violet green red purple green white orbs with flecks of amber before? And her natural, straight blonde hair that made Annabae's hair look like spaghetti-

Oh right, I was supposed to be sad over Annabae cheating on me.

"Ohhhh yyyyy/nnnnnn," I sobbed into her beautiful shoulder. "Everyone hates me in this dam camp! I think I'm gonna join Chaos's army now-"

"Percy, wait! I don't hate you," y/n batted her eyelashes and I stopped sobbing and stared at her with my handsome orbs, and my breath that smelled like the ocean hit her face.

"You are so hot," y/n muttered.

I smirked. "You think I'm hot? Is my hair better than Steve Harrington's then?" I winked at her.

"No seriously, you're burning up. Percy, I think you may have a fever,"

"Pfft? Me? Fever? Who's Percy?" I said very smoothly.

Y/n's left eyebrow shot upwards and I tried giving her my baby seal orbs.

She dragged me to the infirmary anyway. She's so endearingly stubborn. Wait, "endearing"? Since when did I start using such a big word?

She picked up Will with one hand and threw him outside the window aggressively, and put on his coat. "I'm going to heal you in no time," she said, smiling beautifully.

Then y/n pulled a Jason Grace.

Y/N's pov

I woke up to hot sea green orbs that looked like the sea waves looking at me, I kissed my Percy passionately (guess where the consent is). Then we got married, Percy's fever had been healed magically, with my very cool magic powers that I obviously had.

• LEO

Y/n ran down the stairs trying to escape her abusive father.

"Why do you have to be so terrible dad?" She asked dramatically

"It is a cliche Riordanverse fanfiction daughter." He replied

"That explains nothing!!!" She replied

She was then magically transported to the road that led to her school. She bumped into a Latino Santa's elf on the way.

'OMG Leo Valdez.' She shrieked

Then everything went black.

She woke up at CHB and saw Leo again. ' OMG Leo Valdez Marry me!.'

Then they got married completely disregarding Elsa's wise words and the laws against child marriage.

• NICO

"I'm sorry y/n, but I have to leave," Nico said with tears running down his very pale, ghostly face and shadowtravelled away.

"NICO BABY!!!" y/n yelled after him and broke down sobbing on the ground.

Then everything went black as the last thing she could see was the last wisp of shadow disappearing.

She woke up in the infirmary with this insignificant child of Apollo called Bill something tending to her. She remembered that kid from before when she had seen him making out with Drew, the extremely evil queen bee of the camp. She hated her and her makeup.

Y/n was not like other girls. She was a rebellious teenager who hated feminine presenting women with a burning passion.

She pushed the Bill dude aside, and yelled "DON'T TOUCH MEE" and summoned a hurricane.

"WOAH WOAH CALM DOWN SIS, YOU'RE SCARING THE FANGIRLS!!" her half-brother, Percy yelled from the other end of the Camp. Then she used her amazing tracking skills to sense where Nico was. Then she shadowtravelled to him.

Nico was sobbing on the ground, and the grass around him slowly turned as pale as his own face. Y/n approached him slowly and touched his face.

"Get away from me y/n," Nico said, tears streaking his face. Y/n was now cupping his face in her hands and squeezing it.

"Nico, baby, i luv you. You can tell me what's wrong,"

Nico sniffed and ran his fingers through his hot, black hair.

"I-I-I-I-It's j-j-j-just that I-I-I-I'm so- so e-e-e-e-e-emo and g-g-goth. Wh-why would y-y-y-you ever like someone l-l-l-like me?" he stuttered.

"Wait, that's your insecurity?

"Uh duh, what else would it be? My abandonment issues?"

"No, you are right. That is a grave issue. But I don't care Niccolo Demon di Angelo, for I love you for yourself. And also your obsession with McDonald's so I can get free food, but that's besides the point."

Nico smiled, but then quickly covered it with a scowl so he could maintain his emo reputation. It's the sacred emo law of Wattpad emo dudes to never smile and listen to MCR on repeat.

So he grabbed y/n by the waist, at which she giggled cutely and fluttered her orbs, and gallantly shadowtravelled her back to camp. He dragged her to Cabin 13, put on My Chemical Romance on full volume, and the rest shall not be described for the sake of keeping this book PG.

• WILL

Y/n ran into the forest trying to escape the bullies. At the top of her lungs, she started singing Fight Song to motivate herself to fight back against them. She completely forgot that monsters lived in the forest and most of them had great hearing. The Minotaur attacked her. With a twig and her own awesomeness, she managed to kill it. Then she tripped over the said twig and suffered injuries that would have killed her had she not dragged herself back to camp.

Then everything faded from existence. She had died. The Will seized her spirit and shoved it back into her body. She was alright again.

"You must rest." Will said

"No, I cannot, I must exact revenge upon the monstrous twig." She said

"Doctor's orders." Will said.

Then Y/n rested.

As soon as she woke up, Will and Y/n got married

• CONNOR

Y/n had been sitting at the Big Three table with Percy and Jason, who were dating but won't reveal it to anyone except her. Y/n started teasing them both until they started asking her questions about who she liked.

Well, schist. These dam idiots won't leave her alone.

"I obviously don't like anyone. I'm too cool for this 'love' thing."

No one knew she was lying. She even covered her cheeks so they wouldn't see them turning red. The truth was, she loved Connor Stoll.

Connor Stoll was the prankster and bad boy of the Camp. He was well known for his notoriously good looks, which made girls swoon over him. Thankfully, Katie fell for his twin, but y/n was scared some other feminine girl covered in makeup and perfume might steal him away too.

Then y/n would be lonely forever.

No partner.

Ever.

This was horrifying. She could not let this happen.

But she was very anti-social.

Conner came up behind her and scared her.

She screamed "CONNOR STOLL!!!" like every other y/n before her. "I HATE YOU"

She ran away, crying. Connor followed her yelling "BABE WAIT!"

"DO NOT CALL ME BABE!!" y/n yelled back.

She ran to the Hades Cabin and sobbed.

Then her bestie Katie came and dragged her for ice cream. Turns out, the Stolls were coming along.

"AHHH OH MY GOD I JUST GOT A BRAIN FREEZE" y/n yelled dramatically as she bit into her ice cream.

Connor smirked and kissed her forehead. "There, I made it better babe"

"I'm very quirky Connor. I am not falling for your bad boy tricks."

Connor smirked with evil, "It wasn't a trick babe," and kissed her (without consent). Right. On. The. Lips.

She gaspsesd.

How DARE he?

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww GET a RoOM," Travis rolled his orbs. Y/n giggled cutely.

Then they kissed again.

"I love you babe"

"I love you too babe"

"Babe"

"Babe"

"Babe <3"

"Babe <3"

"Babe your ice cream fell."

• MAGNUS

Y/n dramatically saved Annabae from a monster and died holding her sword because bows and arrows are for Will, Frank and the hunters only and Clarisse is the only one cool enough for a spear.

Y/ n reached hotel Valhalla. She threw a fit but this blonde dude who looked like Kurt Cobain calmed her down. He was such an uwu smol bean uwu.

Then she came out of her room and everyone fawned over her because that is one of the many perks of being a Y/n.

Y/n revealed that she was the daughter of all Greek and Roman and Egyptian and Norse gods. Then the blonde dude introduced himself as Magy Wagy, the fab and swag cousin of Annabae. It was love at first sight. And then they kissed with passion. Mallory took a billion pictures for blackmail while disrespecting their privacy, Halfborn and Alex teased them constantly and TJ was a sMOL LITTLE BEAN UWU LIKE ALWAYS BECAUSE CLEARLY THE AUTHOR READ A DIFFERENT SERIES. The rest is history.

• ALEX

"Hey loser," Bryce Jock, the bully of Hotel Valhalla yelled at Alex. You could see the tears forming in her orbs.

"Oh wow, you're so gay" he snickered.

"Hey, back off, Bryce." you threatened him very threateningly.

"What are you going to do y/n? Kick me?"

You kicked him.

He died.

You turned around to see that Alex had disappeared.

"ALEX! BABE! WHERE DID YOU GO?" you yelled. You searched every room on every floor, until you arrived at Alex's room. You entered without permission to see Alex sitting on the bed and sobbing. She threw five thousand pots at you and told you to go away. But you were here to prove that you were her awesome girlfriend.

You sat next to her and kissed her passionately.

"I love you so much babe," you told her, and she smiled.

"Thank you for saving me," she said. "I still hate you though, because apparently everyone has the impression that I can't be a nice person to anyone even once despite me literally being nice in the canon books."

"Aw of course babe! I love you!" You kissed her and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

Unbeknownst to you, Mallory came in and took a billion pictures, posted it on her Instagram account and got 105K likes. She giggled and ran out of the room to show Halfborn and TJ her newly acquired blackmail material.

• CARTER

Y/n shrieked.

Was Brittany Botany really hitting on her Carter Kane?

Y/n ran up to Carter, "I hate you Carter, You are flirting with her." She said outraged.

"Y/n babe, you are the only one for me." He said

Y/n giggled, then kissed Carter. They then got married on the spot.

*And then Zia burnt this whole chapter with Leo's help because we asked them to. But it didn't burn, unfortunately, so now you must suffer*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro